Am I missing something?

Hi I need help I cant  get the animation to play on my mods I just wanted to see if anyone knows if I am missing someting or if there is an issue with my load order?

Sorry if the image is a bit blurry.

but any help would be greatly appreciated.

post-827798-0-30428000-1433182248_thumb.jpg

Genius reply!

Hi I need help I cant  get the animation to play on my mods I just wanted to see if anyone knows if I am missing someting or if there is an issue with my load order?

I almost broke my neck trying to read it

In the screen shot is the button to export the load order as text - either to a file or into the OS clipboard that can be pasted into the post here.  It's either the bottom or second from bottom on the page (looks like a piece of paper with an arrow).

If you can't get animations to play, USUALLY that's because FNIS is getting errors/warnings, SKSE is installed incorrectly, or not launching the game through SKSE.

1)  Make sure you look at the pinned threads in the Technical support section.  Ashal posted those for a reason.  They include troubleshooting info and most importantly instructions on how to generate and get the Papyrus log, which can give clues to problems.

2)  Post the results of the FNIS generator.  Click into the top portion of the FNIS window where the results are, select all, copy them, then paste them in a spoiler tag here.  FNIS may look like it succeeded, but if there are any warnings at all, those can be the cause of the issues.

3)  Make sure you are launching the game through the SKSE_loader.exe.

Did you install FNIS and run the "generate fnis for users" executable?

Did you install FNIS and run the "generate fnis for users" executable?

Yes I Did I just had to update it again to get it to work.

That was the issue I feel stupid that I did not check for an update.

Archived