Help HDT-SMP

Eu4orick

I need to know if SMP can have body collisions e.i. hands interact with breasts etc?

If it does would someone be kind enough to please simplify on matter, how to enable it if it's not something to do with mastery of 3ds or too much XML coding and just something simple like adding the string in nifscope etc?

Please assume I don't have the required files

I need to know if SMP can have body collisions e.i. hands interact with breasts etc?

If it does would someone be kind enough to please simplify on matter, how to enable it if it's not something to do with mastery of 3ds or too much XML coding and just something simple like adding the string in nifscope etc?

Please assume I don't have the required files

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/45034-prepacked-hdt-sm-hdt-skinned-mesh-physics-with-modding-guide/

This link should give you the information you need to enable collisions with HDT-SMP.

It doesn't tell me a dam thing on how to enable collisions with those files, just states what files are there and the rest I assume is just how to make SMP enabled meshes. I don't use 3d and it's all in asian languages and text....

It doesn't tell me a dam thing on how to enable collisions with those files, just states what files are there and the rest I assume is just how to make SMP enabled meshes. I don't use 3d and it's all in asian languages and text....

Just read the posts, there is a lot of helpful stuff in there. And on page 4 Farass shared a working xml for collision with hands-breasts, hands-belly and hands-butt, that should give you a good start.

Archived