In desperate need of assistance

I am having an extremely annoying bug, and it's rendering my game utterly unplayable.

At a random point in my game, I will save and exit the game and when I reload, all custom content will be removed from my character. Armor, guns, companions, even my pipboy. Just gone. The content isn't removed from the game, if I use the console to get it all back it works fine. Has anyone else experienced this, and if so have you discovered what caused it?

Oh, before I forget, Load order:

FalloutNV.esm
DeadMoney.esm
HonestHearts.esm
OldWorldBlues.esm
LonesomeRoad.esm
ClassicPack.esm
MercenaryPack.esm
TribalPack.esm
CaravanPack.esm
GunRunnersArsenal.esm
Lings.esm
Sexout.esm
SexoutCommonResources.esm
SexoutSlavery.esm
NVInteriors_Core.esm
NVInteriors_ComboEdition.esm
RezBajaV6.esm
T6M Equipment Replacer NV.esm
jokristinascloset.esm
NVEC Complete.esm
More Perks.esm
NVR-Strip.esm
Project Nevada - Core.esm
Project Nevada - Cyberware.esp
Project Nevada - Equipment.esm
Project Nevada - Rebalance.esp
Project Nevada - Extra Options.esm
Run the Lucky 38.esm
MoonQuest.esm
NVWillow.esp
VanessaFollowerNV.esm
CoitoErgoSum.esm
KainsArmory.esm
LingsPrettyThings.esp
NVEC Complete Lings Patch.esp
NVEC-Expansion-NVInt.esp
DarNifiedUINV.esp
CASM with MCM.esp
PCB Hotkey.esp
The Weapon Mod Menu.esp
The Mod Configuration Menu.esp
SexoutZAZ.esp
Sexout-Amra.esp
SexoutSoundFX.esp
Sexout- CES.esp
SexoutRapist.esp
SexoutSex.esp
SexoutWillow.esp
Lean Starting Gear - All-In-One.esp
Scarred Race.esp
TFHScaredRaceLingsPatchwCyberEyes.esp
Type 6.esp
K2_GomorrahGirls.esp
T6M Combat Uniform NV.esp
T45d Power Armor Replacement - PN.esp
1nivVSLArmors.esp
1nivPNSLPatch.esp
Express Delivery.esp
Women of New Vegas - Billboards.esp
Bulk Ammo For NVEC.esp
xatmosSkillPerks.esp
XFO - 4bb - Perks - Two per level.esp
LevelersHouse.esp
Portable Tent.esp
MECourierStations.esp
MojaveCleanUp.esp
NVllamaSecondHomeCollection.esp
WillowRecipeIngredients.esp
SatComShack.esp
Cleaner NCRF.esp
Better Westside Militia.esp
HighlyPopulatedFreeside.esp
NVFR-Version_2.esp
NVR-NPCs.esp
NVR-Version_10.esp
The Lucky 38 Empire.esp
NVEC-Expansion-Run38.esp
FNV-Westside Restoration.esp
CNR_Beta.esp
NVEC-Expansion-CNR.esp
NCR Rearmament v1.5.esp
Project Nevada - Cyberware Additions.esp
Project Nevada - Rebalance Complete.esp
Project Nevada - All DLC.esp
NVEC PN COMBO Patch.esp
pnxtestroomaccess.esp
PN_Cyborg_Trait.esp
Project Nevada - Implant Weapons Holdout.esp
pipboy2500_edisleado.esp
vault22FloralOverhaul.esp
Vurt's WFO.esp
New Vegas Error Corrections Extras.esp
ARESproject.esp
jokriss.esp
joredmoxxi.esp
Mistdefy NVDN.esp
MergePatch.esp

Total active plugins: 97
Total plugins: 97

Please please PLEASE someone help before I lose what's left of my mind.

Looks like a bad karma situation from not using Tryouts.

But seriously, are you using MO or FOMM? Only thing I could think of is maybe profiles in MO might be acting up.

The custom content you're missing, is it from one mod or multiple mods?

I don't want to state the obvious... but ... an item can't be removed by your inventory in that way, I would more inclined to think it comes from some script somewhere. Can you easily replicate this issue? Does it happen always with custom items or with vanilla too? Did it happen recently? If it's so, I can see some recent mods in your LO, it shouldn't take a lot for you to unflag them, unflag the merged patch, make a clean save and try (save without those mods loaded, on a new slot, then reload that save).

The content is from multiple mods, it doesn't touch vanilla items, it's not just my inventory but also any companions with me that get removed, and this is the second time it's happened. The first time I completely purged and reinstalled the game and all mods, cutting out any I didn't use regularly.

The part that is really pissing me off is that I can't roll back from when it happened. Once it happens it affects all of my saves. Last time it happened at level 15 while I was swimming in lake Mead, this time I was level 7 and sneaking through Quarry Junction trying to clear the Deathclaw infestation.

Ok, on further examination I've discovered that it's acting like my mods kinda got clean installed. I say kinda because a few things are missing. Vanessa and Willow got reset back to where they first came from, with their quests reset as if I hadn't met them yet. All of my inventory has been removed, and items that came from containers have been returned to the containers. Items that were placed in-world, however are gone. Only two examples I can give are the drunken gnomes from NV Interiors and the teleport ball from Leveler's House. Those are not where I found them.

There are some other things I can't check because I can't access my pip boy. I run the Pip Boy 2500 replacer, and there's a process you're supposed to follow before uninstalling it to keep from jacking it up permanently. This spontaneous reset didn't follow the process, obviously, and now hitting tab does nothing but turn the light on. My arm won't even come up.

Personally, I've never heard anything like that. As you say, if you find Willow or Vanessa at their start, it's like if you did a clean save, unflagging first, loading, saving and then re-flagging their mods. I guess you know if you did something like this :D

Another way to achieve that, in game, would be resetting the quests via script. But no mod is supposed to interfere to another mod... and I guess it would require Lutana anyway, like this.

Other very absurd ways to lead at that consequence could be changing the file names or moving specific patches back and forth in the load order. But these are so rare and weird that I doubt it's the case.

Mmmmh... at first sight I could say that it would be weird that CASM causes it because it shouldn't really care about the quests per se.

But if you're really lost and it doesn't cause you big issues and you have time to test, excluding that mod could be an experiment to do, just to exclude something else.

EDIT: however, due to the weird nature of the problem, I would think it's something outside the game. Exclude everything obvious, like Steam cache, like installing steam outside Programs, like checking the rights etc.etc. everything that you could think inherent. And then try to see if there's a way to easily reproduce the issue, because if it happens once every 30 hours of game it will be very hard.

I'm going to go waaaaay out there with this.

Is there any chance that you changed the date or time on your computer? 

I had to do that once, and got the weirdest issue when saving my game.

That... is not a bad theory. FOMM gives things fake modified dates in order to set them in the load order.

Archived