Lover's Creature's Ahem... Members?

If anyone is still reading this thread' date=' where can I go to find the meshes and textures necessary for lovers creatures sexual organs? I have the .esp's but I haven't go the necessary "bits" so that I don't have invisi-creatures because of missing models

[/quote']

This thread is discontinued, you can find more infos and the files here: http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=2095

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Can a download of the fixed horses junk stuff be made without going through many files and editing stuff. i really do not want to screw anything up.

My dogs and horses have their junk missing and I have all the stuff you guys put up. :\

I dont have Jays stuff though.

For the dogs' date=' install LoversBitch.

For the horses, install my mods here http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=2095

[/quote']

----------------( correction of post)-----------------

Okay I got all the dog stuff working awesome. The only thing now is goblins etc and other animals need sexual organs plus horses.

Is there a pack that has everything to fix all that plus your horses downloads? Cause I seem to be missing something everytime I try to install your horse stuff.

-- the downloads for making more horses worked but the dicks only went on the vanilla horses. All the dogs penises disapeared and crashing was unbearable.

Sexual organ esp's are evil. Everytime I install them to try and make things work instead of working it crashes everything.

Never download anything to do with sexual organs. It just screws up everything when its stable. Now I have to reinstall basically everything now................. It screwed up everything to do with my super stable game. I have everything great. Then this install happened. :'[

For the horses, install my mods here http://www.loverslab.com/showthread.php?tid=2095

[/quote']

Okay I got all the dog stuff working awesome. The only thing now is goblins etc and other animals need sexual organs plus horses.

Do you have LoversCreature_SexualOrgans?It equips most creatures (but not all of them).

[/quote']

Do you have LoversCreature_SexualOrgans?It equips most creatures (but not all of them).

No the reason I havent put it in is because everytime I do it crashes the game over and over again and gets unstable for some reason. Plus the biggest problem is that all the dogs "junk" disappears and I have to reinstall lovers bitch and all the other mods that come after that to get them back.

All the mods that have problems "loversbitch/sexual organs/Horse D's and all the like and other mods like in the quick installation guide should be all put together so its just one big updated mod instead of having to go through every little download and have all these downloading problems from first time goers as well. Plus it would be so much easier and less people would be complaining in the forums.

We need to make a stable and easy install and uninstall patch/mod with Lovers pk and lovers creatures together. And a couple added to within it.

There should also be an upgraded installation guide as its all been updated with new versions.

Horse D's also needs to be fixed as the creation and combining the downloads for it creates so much problems.

The lovers PK Archive was a good step to combining the downloads but there was a huge problem with all the esp's in the same place and you didnt know what went with which sometimes and the archives and zips in their you didnt know what load order to put them in for everything to work correctly.

I don't think an eaisier way is even possible. Lovers orghans do work. You just need to bash it in correctly with bash patch and not activating it like a normal esp. And all should work well. Lovers orans was not meant to be activated.

Before closing wreybash just use the ghost esp command to hide all unactivated and merged esp, if you don't do this last part all esp's are counting when loading up oblivion. oblivion has a max 255 mods. superceeding this amount and your game will crash.

I don't think an eaisier way is even possible. Lovers orghans do work. You just need to bash it in correctly with bash patch and not activating it like a normal esp. And all should work well. Lovers orans was not meant to be activated.

Before closing wreybash just use the ghost esp command to hide all unactivated and merged esp' date=' if you don't do this last part all esp's are counting when loading up oblivion. oblivion has a max 255 mods. superceeding this amount and your game will crash.

[/quote']

When ghost is activated on an esp that esp still works right? It just runs in another instance at the same time with unghosted esp's?

Yeah I can't use sexual organs because in WyreBash Lovers with PK and oblivion esm's are completely dark red even when sexual organs are selected and ghosted.

well it depends, if the esp was merged in then yes, if not it will just not count for the max 255 activated mods.

Dark red is not good, not sure what color sceming represents. You need to check it. Esm and esp darkred means major conflicts. Looks like something is not correct installed with your game.

Can you show a picture of wrebash load order ?? I want to see how the first screen of wreybash looks like.

• 3 weeks later...

One solution I found, and I don't know if anyone mentioned this already or not, is adding "dogd" and "zombiearmor" to some of the creatures folders in meshes, then going into the CS and editing the loverscreatures plug-in and adding the "members" myself. "Dogd" works well for the lions, (they have an "armor" mesh but it's flat...), and "zombiearmor" works well on trolls... it works okay on minotaur lords too, but it'd be nice if there was a proper "armor" for them (and the deer as well).

Hope that helps a bit!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest †Foggy♥Sugar†

[/quote']

Thank you for taking the time to make these, they are really wonderful looking. I haven't gotten a chance to check them out in my own game as of right now but the screen shots I saw looked superb:heart:. I just wanted to say thanks, I am a huge fan of creature rape in Oblivion:blush: and not at all a fan of LoversCreatures Sexual Organs. I don't like the way they make Trolls & Imps look at all.

This is my post from "Dick horse" MOD (thx for this mod idea!) i c/c it:

Little update (maybe it can gives some info for people who still have skeleton issue), but i didnt find the solution yet.

First i uninstalled the optional horse MOD, its easier to find a solution with the basics...

Here my BOSS result :

Your masterlist has been updated to revision 4051 (Mar 22 , 2012).

Recognised plugins: 24 Warning messages: 0

Unrecognised plugins: 5 Error messages: 0

Ghosted plugins: 0 Total number of messages: 5

Total number of plugins: 29

Plugins sorted by user rules are counted as recognised plugins.

−Script Extender And Script Extender Plugins

OBSE Version: 0.0.20.6

vipcxj_plugin_collection.dll

−Recognised And Re-ordered Plugins

Oblivion.esm

Lovers with PK.esm Version 1.4.1

LoversCreature.esm

DLCShiveringIsles.esp

VipCxj_HighHeels.esp

Exnem Pekka Pumps.esp

IrohaClothes.esp

Lady Flirt.esp

BisSP_RHH_2.esp

VipCxjHHTest.esp

Knights.esp

Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Actors.AIPackages, Factions, Relations}}

LoversFSE.esp

LoversAdultPlayPlusforSSP.esp Version 1.11

Incompatible with: LoversAdultPlayPlus.esp

Incompatible with: LoversSpringSale.esp

LoversVoiceSSPplus.esp

LoversTachiCat2.esp

Lovers with PK.esp Version 90

LoversBitch.esp Version 0.5b

LoversCreature.esp

LoversCreature_SexualOrgans.esp

Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Graphics, NoMerge}}

LoversCreature_SexualOrgans_Scale.esp

Bash Tag suggestion(s): {{BASH: Graphics, NoMerge}}

SetBody.esp

Specialanims.esp

LoversIdleAnimsPriority.esp Version 4800

LoversAnimObjectsPriority.esp Version 4700

−Unrecognised Plugins

Reorder these by hand using your favourite mod ordering utility.

085 SPB Knit San 2.esp

GladiatorHeels.esp

BBthe Bayou.esp

VailenaCompanionValeria.esp Version 0.6

VailenaRace.esp

Then i :

Unziped the content of HorseDick in my data folder.

Installed the fixed version of LoversCreature_SexualOrgans, who appears to be 2 esp files that i unziped in data too.

Final result : still have infinite "toys" on horse :/

Skeleton issue or mod order, since it seems to works correctly for other, i guess its an order issue.

Sry for my bad english...

• 2 weeks later...

Mh, got a small Question:

I just figured out, that not all Creatues have a Dick, but some do - even if they're the same Creatures. Mostly Goblins and Zombies.

For Example the ones in the Starting Prison don't have'em.

Anyone know a Reason for that?

My Load Order is fine, compared it a lot with others and the Example one from Pophour.

Still added it, maybe You can find a Mod, which is causing this 'Problem'.

load_o12.jpg

Thanks for Help in Advance. ^^

Mh' date=' got a small Question:

I just figured out, that not all Creatues have a Dick, but some do - even if they're the same Creatures. Mostly Goblins and Zombies.

For Example the ones in the Starting Prison don't have'em.

Anyone know a Reason for that?

My Load Order is fine, compared it a lot with others and the Example one from Pophour.

[/quote']

Most vanilla creatures should get dicks. Not all will. The mod like any other mod only effects those that the mod maker called out. As to the same creatures.....well that is not really the case. They may be called out differently via formid and that is enough to make them "different". Again, it goes back to the mod maker assigning a dick to each particular creature or set of creatures.

Mod added creatures may or may not get dicks depending on whether they use existing resources.

I see' date=' but well, the Thing is, I'm really sure, that the Gobbos and the Zombie in the Starting Prison once had one, 'cause I always enjoyed gettin' raped first Time by the Zombie. xD

And now there's no Fun with him havin' no Dick. ^^

[/quote']

Well, those plugins (the sexual organs ones) are supposed to be merged into your bashed patch and left disabled. Try doing that and start a new game to see if that solves the problem. :)

I see' date=' but well, the Thing is, I'm really sure, that the Gobbos and the Zombie in the Starting Prison once had one, 'cause I always enjoyed gettin' raped first Time by the Zombie. xD

And now there's no Fun with him havin' no Dick. ^^

[/quote']

Well, those plugins (the sexual organs ones) are supposed to be merged into your bashed patch and left disabled. Try doing that and start a new game to see if that solves the problem. :)

Sigh, I was always afraid of doing that, 'cause I'm a Tech-Nab. xD

Read a few Guidelines, but ended with a great Question Mark smashin' My Face. ^^

• 10 years later...

what is flickering?   body or dick ?

If you use Loverscreatures 2.5 you use vanilla bodies.  So the body should not flicker, During sex only a dick is added and removed after sex.   There is  actually nothing that can flicker.

If you use LoversCretures2 and my creatures rerplacer with dicks you use new body meshes with dicks.  If  archive invalidate does not work right then maybe the body flickers... but normally you just have the wrong body ( horse body without a dick)  Use the OBSE plugin  SkyBSA  for archive invalidate.

And a bad load order can cause a load of problems.