Rory Campbell's Bodyslide 2 Conversions

rorycampbell<3

Are you sure you are using the latest version of Bodyslide?

Colonial Attire Exposed

Preview

690a339b6c22e4bcf96acd63cc6e0024.png

0a9d0f7337732047bfd4dd1e6f5ccc8e.png

537d7fc050a538f53112561ffeee4524.png

68162dd17f7f7cef7e3b7d40909c240a.png

5aeebc746fc49b980c7b73c6e148be92.png

acdd660e3bb7679dd02f49cdaf6a155f.png

*File contains edited esp that removes the boots from the dress so you can match your own boots
** File contains only the edited version
*** Recommended : check both zip sliders for best result

**** The blue crotchless panties is not included (I edited the texture of the lacy panties from BAMM i guess)

So I'm not 100% sure what went wrong, but for some reason I cannot bring up this armor in Bodyslide. It'll bring up the sliders, but if I try to preview it/generate the body, it crashes. Any ideas?

Colonial Attire Exposed

Preview

*File contains edited esp that removes the boots from the dress so you can match your own boots

**** The blue crotchless panties is not included (I edited the texture of the lacy panties from BAMM i guess)

So I'm not 100% sure what went wrong, but for some reason I cannot bring up this armor in Bodyslide. It'll bring up the sliders, but if I try to preview it/generate the body, it crashes. Any ideas?

That might be it. I haven't updated it a long-ass time

Colonial Attire Exposed

Preview

Update your Bodyslide Program to the latest version. Doing so will stop your crashing issues.

EDIT: Looks you figured it out before I could finish posting. :lol: Good on you, but yeah guys keep your Bodyslide Program updated. ;)

Ah yes very nice. Thank you!

Do you know where any complete dark lilith conversions are?

Edit: I got this little bug on the shoulders. Is this a problem on yours or my end? They wiggle when i walk.

It could be an off weight copied to the shoulders. Weird shapes do that sometimes. I'll check it when I get a chance.

That said, sometimes certain animations can do funny stuff to bone weights.

ah okay. im using female running and walking animation. Il keep an eye out

I can't find a CBBE download for the Fox 46 anymore. The bodyslide files are still there, but not the original mod. I can't find it on the internet too, there is just a 7B version available.

I got you. one second. I have the bodyslide conversion on my system right now. I got it from conversion jesus, rorycampbell<3. He/she does a lot of conversions.

Original site for Fox 46 (required for the bodyslide conversion)

Fox 46 Bodyslide

Author provided download link. (the link he provided to the required file is broken)

I can't find a CBBE download for the Fox 46 anymore. The bodyslide files are still there, but not the original mod. I can't find it on the internet too, there is just a 7B version available.

I got you. one second. I have the bodyslide conversion on my system right now. I got it from conversion jesus, rorycampbell<3. He/she does a lot of conversions.

Fox 46 Bodyslide

Author provided download link. (the link he provided to the required file is broken)

Thanks, i fixed the link in my post now

Fox 46 Bodyslide

Thanks, i fixed the link in my post now

Thx.

Thanks Rory for all your hard work, I'd been looking for a something like the 'Fox 46'.

rorycampbell<3

what are those jewelry and piercings in your signature ..and does those come in bodyslide ..if so would you provide me with link ??

this was asked before, try searching the thread

I looked through the whole thread and tried searching 'signature', 'sig', 'jewelry', 'piercing' and 'rory'. Still couldn't find it. lol

I'll have to be more creative. :D

well really can't find that outfit on this thread ..is it possible for anyone to share ..there are 2 asking this me and Illustrious

Thanks Rory for all your hard work, I'd been looking for a something like the 'Fox 46'.

rorycampbell<3

what are those jewelry and piercings in your signature ..and does those come in bodyslide ..if so would you provide me with link ??

this was asked before, try searching the thread

I looked through the whole thread and tried searching 'signature', 'sig', 'jewelry', 'piercing' and 'rory'. Still couldn't find it. lol

I'll have to be more creative. :D

well really can't find that outfit on this thread ..is it possible for anyone to share ..there are 2 asking this me and Illustrious

oh i actually answered in Bodyslide Armor And Clothing list v2

I used CBBE HDT Piercing Sets 1.0 and a modified Egypt Sibyl outfit

I noticed that some outfits, such as *Colonial Attire Exposed* or *Sweet Dress* have different weighting of skin in breast area and different on outfit, which causes clipping when used with HDT (breasts and outfit bounces differently) or when breast nodes are scaled (breasts and outfit scales differently).

Hope you will fix it eventually because Exposed version of Colonial Attire is otherwise awesome!

Do you do 7b conversions? I like using the sylward tera outfit and theres a mod that converts some of the tera armors to 7b but i dont know if it has the specific sylward outfit and if it does that mod page does no have the bbp version of that outfit.

Short Story: Theres a 7b conversion for some of the Tera armors but it doesnt have bbp physics or the outfit that i like.

UNP version of the armor is in this pack,

7B collection that doesnt have my outfit with bbp.

Outfit in question. (ignore Shyvana Kharjo and Serenity)

Thanks

Do you do 7b conversions? I like using the sylward tera outfit and theres a mod that converts some of the tera armors to 7b but i dont know if it has the specific sylward outfit and if it does that mod page does no have the bbp version of that outfit.

Short Story: Theres a 7b conversion for some of the Tera armors but it doesnt have bbp physics or the outfit that i like.

Thanks

Why you 7b users think that BS conversions makers will do 7b conversions?

Thanks

7b isnt my preferred body. i have a few followers that use the 7b body. If you actually read what i posted you would see the first thing i said is "Do you dp 7b conversions?" if he doesnt he will say no then its end of story and il go elsewhere. i started here because hes probably the most active "converter" here. So you can go fuck off now with your shitty attitude.

Thanks

7b isnt my preferred body. i have a few followers that use the 7b body. If you actually read what i posted you would see the first thing i said is "Do you dp 7b conversions?" if he doesnt he will say no then its end of story and il go elsewhere. i started here because hes probably the most active "converter" here. So you can go fuck off now with your shitty attitude.

So you didn't read my question "Why you XX users think that BS conversions makers will do XX conversions?"

There's only you, who think the converters may make something they don't need(this is "Bodyslide" conversion thread), that make insulted comment. I ask for your thoughts about this because I can't understand. 

You are the one who should be fuck off now with your shitty attitude. 

I noticed that some outfits, such as *Colonial Attire Exposed* or *Sweet Dress* have different weighting of skin in breast area and different on outfit, which causes clipping when used with HDT (breasts and outfit bounces differently) or when breast nodes are scaled (breasts and outfit scales differently).

Hope you will fix it eventually because Exposed version of Colonial Attire is otherwise awesome!

Noted, i'll also work on another package having the same issue this weekend. thanks

UNP version of the armor is in this pack

Outfit in Question (ignore Shyvana Kharjo and Serenity)

Thanks

So you didn't read my question "Why you XX users think that BS conversions makers will do XX conversions?"

There's only you, who think the converters may make something they don't need(this is "Bodyslide" conversion thread), that make insulted comment. I ask for your thoughts about this because I can't understand. 

You are the one who should be fuck off now with your shitty attitude.

At least im not trying to rebuke people on the superficial basis of what body type they use. is English not your first language? Or do you just suck at articulating you thoughts? My thoughts were very clear. I don't see how you cant understand the lofty question "do you do 7b conversions?". I'm a 7b user? Does this character look like 7b to you? Is it my fault the creators of some of my followers decided to use 7b body?

Your original comment was unproductive and completely useless. You are purposefully trying to instigate a conflict where it doesn't need to happen. If you can't accept the question then move on. You are not a moderator. Like i said already, if rory has a problem with the simple of question of "do you to 7b conversions" then he can block me or whatever he wants. But if he decides to respond like a normal human then he can simply tell me to go to a 7b conversion thread or not answer at all and I will take my business elsewhere. No one else needs to intervene.

Wow chill out dude. ApoKrytia just asked you a simple and reasonable question, there was no need to be an ass about it. Plus they have a point, this is a bodyslide thread. If Rory was doing 7B conversions, then he would have stated in the OP or may have made a separate thread for it. As for your followers, have you checked if it's possible to convert them to a 7B lookalike CBBE BS Nif? It would be a lot easier than looking around for people to convert armours to one bodytype as opposed to changing to a bodytype that can resemble any others.

*snip*

*snip*

*snip*

*snip*

*snip

Simple questions can be responded to with simple answers. No need to accuse each other of "having shit attitudes". 

If we hear more about this, we will remove posts and hand out penalties.

Last warning.

Im not sure i have never used nifscope before. All of that seems really confusing. It seems like a really powerful tool the way your describing it. Maybe il look into it.

Bodyslide conversions are done in the BodySlide software mostly, to my knowledge, other conversions are done via other means (3dsMax/Blender and NifSkope), so it's like asking a cook if he does cement mixing in his pots on the side.

some reason when i try to preview or build the fran armor in bodyslide it crashes

I had the same problem some time ago. It seems to be because your Bodyslide is outdated.

With one of the recent(ish) updates to CBBE, the actual CBBE and the bodyslide programs are now separated into two different programs, and not bundled together. The old still-bundled Bodyslide seems to have issues with outfits made for the newer standalone version. 

Get the new version of CBBE, and get the new version of Bodyslide, and it should all work. 

And it's not such a hard thing to do either. It won't un-shape the outfits you already matched to your new bodyshape. You just need to re-shape the basic body (cbbe HDT or whatever body you're using) to your personal shapes again. Everything else stays the same.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived