Game will not start anymore

So I spent about 3 hours working with Preg to solve some problems, did some reports, and saw a new Preg up and new SCR and datapack. SO I loaded them.

After that, I could not interact with FNV once started. No menu, no continue, no load.

Switched off SCR then Preg...no go. turned everything off. Loaded fine. Just did sexout. Loaded fine. Did just sexout and legion...no menu (despite it running 45 min ago no prob). just sexout and SCR...no menu. Just Sexout and some esps...no menu. It now only works with just Sexout or no other non=offical esps or esms.

Now, I did load the new datapack and that might not be out of the picture even with SCR and Preg turned off, but I am at a loss. Apparently they work for at least one other poster. I have no clue.

ETA: I can run it with Sexout and the non-Sexout esps and esms on the list, but starting anything related to sexout except Sexout alone crashes it now.

I am using the beta for the new Sexout, but as I say it worked for hours last night and tonight? Only change was loading SCR, SCR datapack, and preg.

Load order

FalloutNV.esm

ClassicPack.esm

CaravanPack.esm

TribalPack.esm

MercenaryPack.esm

GunRunnersArsenal.esm

DeadMoney.esm

OldWorldBlues.esm

HonestHearts.esm

LonesomeRoad.esm

Sexout.esm

SexoutCommonResources.esm

SexoutLegion.esm

SexoutClothingEval.esp

SexoutCheckMeOut.esp

The Mod Configuration Menu.esp

Rikai'sHairPack.esp

PerkEveryLevel.esp

URWLNV.esp

Stealth Armor Buff.esp

SexoutSex.esp

SexoutDrugs.esp

Jet Classic.esp

SexoutRocket.esp

Sexout LevelUp.esp

SexoutNotify.esp

SexoutZAZ.esp

SexoutStore.esp

SmallerTalk.esp

SexoutDiscounts.esp

SexoutLust.esp

SexoutFadeToBlack.esp

SexoutPowderGangers.esp

SexoutKings.esp

SexoutKhans.esp

SexoutNCR.esp

SexoutWorkingGirl.esp

SexoutFiends.esp

SexoutBrutalRapers.esp

SexoutCompanions.esp

SexoutPregnancyNG.esp

Total active plugins: 41

Total plugins: 44

missing one of the ESM's in this load order... not sure if any of your current esp's use it or not tho so it might not matter, called sexout slavery.esm.

check without using the clothes eval esp... it has some issues for the time being that can cause some other problems (doesnt stop gameplay usually tho).

other than that, i would just try to go through and check each mod... some of the older ones will not work with any of the updated/newer sexout mods.

lol, and updating or downgrading mods might be the answer :P

Archived