Problem with HDT Hands Collision

shazor

I installed HDT like desribed in one of the pinned posts here and everythings is working fine. Boobs and Butts are celebrating the existence of physic like they should except when it comes to colliding with the hands in one of these sexy idles. I use the idle where one hand goes from the belly up just beneath the boobs and then both hands go up the boobs and then down again but somehow the boobs are already squeezed when the first hand is just under the boobs and when both hands go up nothing happens to the boobs at all. Does someone knows a solution? I read something about changing the size of the hand but im not sure about that nor do i know how to do that. If the describtion of the problem doesnt help i will upload a video with it later.

If the breast bones are colliding with anything else, they'll sometimes stick, same for the butt. Most butt bounces models are actually super SUPER exaggerated, but the butt keep impacting the pelvis or spine bones and pretty much freezes. If your breast bones are colliding with two opposite rigids, such as arms and spine or clothing object with collisions, they're very likely going to seize up.

fyi to get hand collison with the breasts to work is not reliable. for example some people get it to work by tieing hdt into the head others just the hands. ive tried both and but for the pc it wont work on npc without the havok object.

imo if u want that collision then just put the havok object on the npc u want to see it on it takes around 3 sec after the first one just target them in console type equipitem whatever the havok object code is and after that just have to target anyone else then hit up key and enter as till u exit game console keeps a list of what u typed.

Archived