Veronica - The Flirty Imperial Milf

She so HAWT, total milf indeed :D Great work mate!

Daaamn it Q_Q  why is xpmse required Q_Q  it requires the new racemenu and that means my wonderful main character will be screwed up

:((

isn't there a normal xpms compatible version of her pleaaase ?  Like Rowana :D ?

well you can try, it may have some minor issue but it'll work :)

Thing is , compared to other people

I'm okay when I enter silver blood inn, however as soon as i  just tested SL matchmaker on her and some random npc

instant crash  :/  so it must be the skeleton..

Veronica Is The Bomb!  :D

But I have a General Question which i hope someone can answer.  I have a few other Standalone followers, without this problem like Sofia, Vilja and a few others. 

To the Point -> The problem i have with Veronica and The Maid and  few other Standalone followers is there Teeth are there but Black and there Hair is also black.  Also some of there eyes are also Darkish black.

I know how to change skins around, so i tryed over writing teeth using sofia's texture which didn't work.  I always try to use 2k or lower textures. 

Any helpful hints are welcome.  Gonna see if i can take a ingame picture to show example.  :)

post-710460-0-50782200-1431204305_thumb.jpg

Not sure how to do that, Jenna (Me) & Alicia "Pain" looked fine.  Was able to leave the Bar and head to Luxury Suite bring her there to the basement since it is low rez and looked the same.  I left her in basement lol 

Are you talking Computer Specs?

Update - I went thru other option of show racemenu and i noticed Only some of the Hair from Mia's Lair is also Black but not all of them.  Is it possible some textures are to high for my computer settings.  I use optimizer so i can run the game smoother. 

If there is a possible Low texture teeth and hair, were would i look for those?

Just trouble shooting ;)

Running SG hair pack 268 all good, MiasLair pk 44 wich only few are black, Apachii hair/wigs all are good.  Still wondering about the Black teeth thingie.  If i can get an answer besides buy a new computer would be Great :D ..  Like a different teeth and hair i could use. 

^

Strip all her clothes. If it not crash then it's not the sleketon

Yeah  I did that  and somehow it worked :P guess it's safe now , maybe it's because i reinstalled, maybe didnt do manual install with MO to check the file packaging, who knows :D Now she's a follower of mine and everything's well ^^

Thank you guys you rock ! And especially you Silver Wolf ^^ Great job

is there a version of the mod that doesnt have a custom body? it seems that all followers have custom bodys which means that half my mods dont work on them, that is things like preganancy mods that use the belly node, if the follower uses a body different from all the other females in skyrim it doesnt work correctly.

is there a version of the mod that doesnt have a custom body? it seems that all followers have custom bodys which means that half my mods dont work on them, that is things like preganancy mods that use the belly node, if the follower uses a body different from all the other females in skyrim it doesnt work correctly.

So replace the follower's body. It's pretty easy to do.

Hello everyone

This as you can see is my first post. Until Christmas past I was playing on the PS3, now I have 1100+ hours on this game alone means I don't want to go back to ugly Skyrim.

Silver Wolf thank you for adding to beautiful Skyrim Veronica and Abigail are both wonderful. I only had one problem with Veronica, she didn't seem to like EFF, I had the latest version of EFF installed and after I recruited  Veronica Markarth started to act up. Load screens would freeze especially when leaving the Silver-blood inn. Once I removed it and recruited her solo all was fine. 

Anyway thank you very much.

post-710630-0-61141400-1431437421_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I felt in love with her from a single look. Her lips are amazing..  :heart:

Guys who made her - I'm applauding you standing.

You know, she can do a lot of things with her lips

file.jpg

thanks alot for your work !!!  - from f11 with love  :D

I'm reinstalling my Skyrim and mods. There will be more... things :D