Veronica - The Flirty Imperial Milf

well, you changed her default body (7BO) with something else

Nope.  that is what it looks like when I just take the folders and drop them in without manually changing the meshes and textures to the CBBE one I use for all my other followers and my main game.  If she was totally standalone this wouldnt be an issue Like with Asmodaea.  I can change her textures and body mesh and still keep the ones my main game uses without an issue.  Its a shame because I really like the RG textures and I love her face. I was using UNPBO previously but bodyslide was just too tempting to not use.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, anyone know how to stop her casting frost atranoch its all very good her having this ability but often I`ll be in confined spaces and she`ll decide to throw one of these guys on the scene I could not disable it through MCM or follower framework extended it just says she cant do that, hope someone  can help its kinda messing with my game play at the moment. Thank you if you can..... in advance. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

About Veronica

• She's a conjurer capable of attack enemy with bound sword, conjure familiars and attronachs. She can protect herself with flesh spells (with perks), wards and healing. So you shouldn't give her armor or weapon.
  • She can manage decently in combat
  • Her body type is 7B oppai! UUNP Generated! 7B HDT vagina supported!
  • Marriageable!
  • You can find her at Silver-Blood inn. From 10 AM to 5 PM she might be around at the market just infront of the inn
  • If it's your first time you arrive Markarth, she may not be outside, just the same as other npcs react to Weylin's attack at the market
  • 2 months later...

You have created a problem for me.

For a long time I felt Ceraph was the top modeled/hdt follower despite not being exactly what I wanted for a Succubus follower, is one of the best. Then after expanding my search I found a few others. Out of them Sephina the huntress surpassed her while Moniko the tattoed beauty and heroedeleyenda's creations (Jennifer,Tanya and rebekah) rate just above Ceraph.

After trying Onean I felt she tied Sephina, if not for a few bugs/bad design choices she would be on top along with Altair the second follower in the mod who I feel is probably the best. I should probably mention that this doesn't include follower Ai/custom voices or we'd have an entirely different list.

This is not to say I don't like Onean's voice or Neisa I think the broken English is perfect and only adds to the characters the mod author created. Gives the feel of them being from some remote part of Skyrim.

Speaking of Neisa who could have won this if not for the mod author's decision to censor the newer version of Neisa. Then go on to make armor that left very little to the imagination, I call that self-sabotage and that is why she was dropped from my list. Nothing is more annoying then outfitting a follower and having that dirty looking default underwear or some hidden outfit show up.

Anyway, Altair is joined at the top of my rankings with Meera and your Veronica who has become my new favorite follower. I downloaded the rest of your followers quickly, so far I've added Abigail and I must say you have a knack for creating characters. Thank you.

Now my problem is I'm having a hard time staying under the 250 mod limit and my former 5 man team ballooned to ten.

• 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...