Animated Prostitution problems

Kain82

First let me say I am aware it is still a wip.

Here are my problems:

1)  After I have sex with a prostitute in a bed. After the session is done, the moaning sounds continue, even if we're not doing anything.

2) I play a male, after I prostituted myself to the chick who runs the Weatherly Hotel.  I cannot have sex with her or anyone else ever again.  The topic to initiate sex is removed.

I'm not sure about the sound issue, but as for the second, keep in mind you can only whore yourself out to each NPC once a day regurdless of if they accept your offer or not. After 24 hours, she'll be ready for another proposition.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I play a female and I can't sell myself to anyone, only buy or recruit. I saw that a lot of people on fallout nexus. Anyone here who can actually prostitute yourself as a female?

• 1 month later...

I've done the quest but I simply don't get any dialogue option for whoring my character. All I can do is buy sex or become a pimp. It's like the game thinks I play a male. I saw that many other people had this problem too so maybe it's a bug or incompatibility.

Why are you posting here?

Should be on the nexus...

BTW im the guy that made AP

Well done mate, I enjoyed AP a lot, it inspired me and many others to go modding boldly beyond the reaches of...... oops

You're welcome here anytime in my book, there's plenty of room here for all sorts of mods :)

Yeah Kain may do well to visit the Nexus forums and comments of AP, thee's a lot of info there on all sorts of issues :)

Archived