DEAD OR ALIVE 5 Last Round PC - 100% Save Game Complete (1.02, 1.02A and 1.08 available)

Kureka

First off, thanks for uploading this! Second, I got this working so that 833/833 titles show up, but I am still missing the other 166 titles and  the unlockable costumes for Honoka and Marie Rose. Did I miss a step somewhere or download the wrong file? Thanks again.

First off, thanks for uploading this! Second, I got this working so that 833/833 titles show up, but I am still missing the other 166 titles and  the unlockable costumes for Honoka and Marie Rose. Did I miss a step somewhere or download the wrong file? Thanks again.

If it's only showing 833 then your game is version 1.02

999 titles only available in 1.02A version.

If it's only showing 833 then your game is version 1.02

999 titles only available in 1.02A version.

Thanks for the quick answer. I'll fix that right away!

Thanks for uploading. I have a related question.

I have the steam game (and some dlc) but sometime ago I installed the modified client (3dm) in order to start using mods. I believe I have to switch back to the steam client in order to play online, right? Will the save data in the modificed client carry over to the steam client or can it be transferred and resigned in a similar manner to your thread? I'd rather continue to use my own save data but if it's incompatible I don't think I have it in me to start unlocking from scratch for the 3rd time now lol

Thanks for uploading. I have a related question.

I have the steam game (and some dlc) but sometime ago I installed the modified client (3dm) in order to start using mods. I believe I have to switch back to the steam client in order to play online, right? Will the save data in the modificed client carry over to the steam client or can it be transferred and resigned in a similar manner to your thread? I'd rather continue to use my own save data but if it's incompatible I don't think I have it in me to start unlocking from scratch for the 3rd time now lol

I think it can be transferred, you just need to change your steam account ID using re-signer.

Because save data between each game version is same after all, what different is steam account ID and folder where it stored.

• 2 months later...

anyone having trouble with the re-signer tools link? can't seem to load the page...

You should get it from here:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2333-doa5lr-100-complete-game-save/

Awesome, Thanks. So, how does this work exactly? I'm somewhat unsure. Do you just put the corresponding save into the folder? For example, if i was using the reloaded one i extract it to here C:\Users\User\Documents\KoeiTecmo\DOA5LR\76561197960270647\SAVE_SYS.DAT ?

anyone having trouble with the re-signer tools link? can't seem to load the page...

You should get it from here:

http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/2333-doa5lr-100-complete-game-save/

Awesome, Thanks. So, how does this work exactly? I'm somewhat unsure. Do you just put the corresponding save into the folder? For example, if i was using the reloaded one i extract it to here C:\Users\User\Documents\KoeiTecmo\DOA5LR\76561197960270647\SAVE_SYS.DAT ?

Reloaded folder should be C:\Users\<user>\Documents\KoeiTecmo\DOA5LR\1337\SAVE_SYS.DAT

3DM folder should be C:\Users\<user>\Documents\KoeiTecmo\DOA5LR\1\SAVE_SYS.DAT

Hmm, it still doesn't want to work. Pasted it here C:\Users\<User>\Documents\KoeiTecmo\DOA5LR\1 and it just doesn't recognise it. So I Checked in game and it's definitely the 3dm version of the game (although the name is 3dmgame in game) and V1.02A.

Sorry about the double post, not sure if it's okay here.

Hmm, it still doesn't want to work. Pasted it here C:\Users\<User>\Documents\KoeiTecmo\DOA5LR\1 and it just doesn't recognise it. So I Checked in game and it's definitely the 3dm version of the game (although the name is 3dmgame in game) and V1.02A.

Sorry about the double post, not sure if it's okay here.

1. download .dat file 3dm version

2. paste .dat file in that folder above

3. using launcher and game.exe 3dm version

If you do that step above, it should be working fine.

I tested that myself.

• 2 weeks later...

I spent a very long time trying to figure out how to get online working on my legit Steam copy since every time I go to Online -> Ranked Match the game would stop working.  Turned out that my save file was the reason for that.  After swapping it out for the 3DM one included here, it works again.

Thanks!

• 2 months later...

Hello. Sorry for bumping this.

Could somebody make/share a save that has 99 or 100+ online matches registered already? (Steam v1.04 user here)

It is nearly impossible to find players online on PC version nowdays. And the savegames in this thread doesn't have any online matches in them...

I've also tried to find saves online with no luck. I'm just missing that trophy to complete all achievements/game. >.<;

Thanks in advance if someone can help me.

• 2 months later...

Hi,

My saved game crash yesterday and i don't want to re-unlock all the game for the third time... (yeah updates made me start again)

Unfortunatly it doesn't work and i don't understand why, i dl the saves pasted them into the right folder and try the reasign tool... nothing happened.

I'm running 102A game / installed on another hdd / RLD version

any help would be apreciated :)

Hi,

My saved game crash yesterday and i don't want to re-unlock all the game for the third time... (yeah updates made me start again)

Unfortunatly it doesn't work and i don't understand why, i dl the saves pasted them into the right folder and try the reasign tool... nothing happened.

I'm running 102A game / installed on another hdd / RLD version

any help would be apreciated

• 3 weeks later...

Archived