samhain6 Posted April 15, 2015 Posted April 15, 2015 View File Shadder Heels for DMRA, DMRA-GUTS / SE v2.0 Adds DMRA and DMRA-GUTS / SE compatible heels alongside the originals. Install original mod first: http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/41945/? Extract enclosed Data folder overwriting when prompted. Credits: ADD, for the original feet mesh Shadder for the original mod Submitter samhain6 Submitted 04/14/2015 Category Armor & Clothing Requires www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/41945/?
Nephenee13 Posted April 15, 2015 Posted April 15, 2015 Oh hey I was going to do those at some point but then I stopped modding. Glad to see someone else pick it up. Also you missed, this is the Skyrim section.
Erundil Posted April 15, 2015 Posted April 15, 2015 Description suggests, this mod is for Oblivion. File category suggests, it's for Skyrim. Confused.
Savannah Posted April 15, 2015 Posted April 15, 2015 Thanks for doing this! Make me so happy that someone is still modding for the DMRA body.
Guest Posted April 24, 2015 Posted April 24, 2015 Just wanted to say thank you for your continued DMRA works.
blue1820 Posted April 25, 2015 Posted April 25, 2015 Looks nice but i have had issues with vipcxjs real high heels system and LAPF just didn't seem to work out for me.
gvman3670 Posted August 8, 2015 Posted August 8, 2015 Vipcxjs high heels system is no longer available on Nexus so I don't think I can make this mod work. Shame.
fejeena Posted August 8, 2015 Posted August 8, 2015 Vipcxjs high heels system http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/36883/? you must be logged in to see it ! adult Content and to download it : file size above 2 MB
gvman3670 Posted August 9, 2015 Posted August 9, 2015 Thanks for that! I was signed in to Nexus, but every time I clicked the link available to that (in the Shadder mod) it gave me a 404 error. So after several tries I figured it was removed or something.
fejeena Posted August 9, 2015 Posted August 9, 2015 Nexus changed the download severs ( splittet it into the different games) some times after Skyrim release and all old Links does not work anymore. If you find another not working Link just right click the Link and choose properties, so you see the old Link .... tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=36883 The ID is still the right: id=36883 Old .... tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=36883 New ......nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/36883/
Savannah Posted September 22 Posted September 22 I know this old but does anyone know how to fix the mismatched feet textures? There was a picture on Nexus for a time about how to do via nifskope. But as per usual that links been dead for a long time.
fejeena Posted September 22 Posted September 22 I don't use high heels. What's the problem? Right nif settings for skin are always the same. Chech a working feet nif and use the same settings
Savannah Posted September 23 Posted September 23 Hm... Maybe I was wrong. Or perhaps it was just the original files before I swapped to DMRA body. This is what I get in game too.
fejeena Posted September 23 Posted September 23 It looks okay. Maybe the seam between the feet and the leg could be reduced a bit more. Check if all color , Alpha and gloss settings in NiMaterialProperty are the same in lowerbody and feet nif. 1
Savannah Posted September 25 Posted September 25 So it's the actual body and not the shoes? Makes sense. Guess my next question is with NifSkope. Can I still PM you? Thank you so much btw.
fejeena Posted September 26 Posted September 26 Yes you can PM me. And by the way I use an old NifSkope version that can not handle Syrim and Fallout4 nif. nifskope1.0.22 Yes, very old, but it can do everything I need. --- All skin colors in all body parts must be the same. And clothing that is split in multiple nif parts should be the same in all .nif files. Like the stockings in lowerbody and foot nif.
Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now