[DOA5LF] Dead Or Alive 5 Last Fap

follardo

DLC 666673 (2 costumes) by Follardo

1 Leifang tiger skirtless

2 Leifang red skirtless

attachicon.gifLeifang skirtless1.jpgattachicon.gifLeifang skirtless2.jpg

attachicon.gifDLC 666673 (2 costumes) by Follardo.rar

I reupload tiger skirtless that didn't work with last galhound mod (d5lrwpbsv1.4) and added red skirtless. Enjoy.

I can't upload it to the first post because it exceeded Mb limit.

I'm using the bush and non bush version mod. Nothing else. When I installed this, the red bikini top leaves out a blanck space (as in the detals are see through)

I'm using galhound 1.4, more swimsuits alternative 1.01, all DLC even Senran Kagura, all my DLC mods, sweet 1.5, and looks like the image.

I downloaded the red bikini TMC file from 3dmgame forum. It's the only don't edited by me. Maybe have an error but works for me.

• 2 weeks later...

DLC 666681 (2 costumes) by Follardo

1 Kasumi blue bikini

2 Ayane red bikini

attachicon.gifKasumi Blue Bikini.jpgattachicon.gifAyane Red Bikini.jpg                   attachicon.gifKasumi Blue Bikini back.jpg

attachicon.gifDLC 666681 (2 costumes) by Follardo.rar

I love this bikini mod. It's a shame that only was available for UMOD, so I made a DLC adding a blue version for Kasumi.

Thanks Holden for textures.

Great, thanks!

Yes, I think so. Anyway, it's very easy to extract the TMC files with "Archivarius Fix2"

My next project would modify the story mode costumes. Then upload TMC files. Each one can swap costumes with lnk_reshuffle_v3.

post-26120-0-09793500-1436438338_thumb.jpgpost-26120-0-52006400-1436438358_thumb.jpg

Hitomi costume from 3DM

Kasumi DLCU007 by Follardo

attachicon.gifSin título2.jpgattachicon.gifKasumi DLCU007 by Follardo.jpg

attachicon.gifKasumi DLCU007 by Follardo.rar

Slot36

Thanks Harry Palmer, galhound and people that made tools.

Thanks for the mods Follardo. Just want to give you feedback, when the "dirt" option is in, the dirty textures on kasumi's lower legs turn weird. Is that normal? Aside from that, if its just my rig, I'll just turn the dirt mode off, and continue fa.....................playing.

Archived