HDT breast crushing for Argonians and Khajiits

lunats

Good morning everyone

I'm using latest reallistic ragdolls, XPMSE 2.5, CBBE 3.3 set to CBBE HD with body slider, latest HDT-PE

All my female characters' breasts jiggle well except for Argonians and Khajiits.

More specifically, their breasts look static when standing idly, and when my character moves like crouch or jump, it gets crushed inside the chest when crouching and gets stretched really weirdly when jumping.

You can refer to screenshots for exact view.

All the other character races besides Argonians and Khajiits work well, so I think this could be an oversight from mod developer?

I checked HDT-PE FAQ page and tried deleting skeletons_female.hkx from XPMSE 2.5 but it didn't help.

post-201038-0-87079100-1428482615_thumb.jpgpost-201038-0-63398900-1428482619_thumb.jpgpost-201038-0-08311200-1428482623_thumb.jpgpost-201038-0-34038100-1428482626_thumb.jpgpost-201038-0-96072500-1428482629_thumb.jpgpost-201038-0-58171700-1428482633_thumb.jpg

Replied to you on the CBBE mod page:

Do not delete the skeleton_female.hkx. That's not needed anymore if you've installed XPMSE 2.5 correctly.
Argonians and Khajiit use the same body mesh that nords use, so if one works, the others have to work as well.

If not, it means you're probably using a custom race for your player character, in which case you would have to replace its body manually.

Also try reinstalling XPMSE and reading the FAQ.

Sure does deleteting the hkx doesn't help here, skeleton hkxes are shared between beast and humans, but they have seperate skeleton nifs if you overwrite the beast skeleton with something else like a non bbp skeleton you will only have issues on the beast races.

Deleting the hkx help with one single problem and that is when you have installed a bbp skeleton hkx, it does not help with XPMS because the custom skeleton scales and position will mess up the body hard. And if you do it with XPMSE2 you should hit yourself, because you didn't read anything (you meaning the general you).

Generally if people delete skeleton hkxes and recommend it in a post on HDT which is younger than one year, they are basically people with no clue what they do or have done.

• 1 month later...

You could use this one.https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=-6CppUMppbQ#t=468

That should fix the patch issue.

I have a simple recommendation method.Install the mods like this.

1.That mod above.

2.Sexlab The TBBP animation of Dragonfly with butt bounce - The TBBP animation of Dragonfly  with butt bounce

3.SexLab CHSBHC V3-T for TBBP - CHSBHC V3-T for TBBP

4.SexLab TroubleMakers Clothing - UNPB UNP BBP BBPx TBBP MTM Female Body Replacer - UNPB UNP MTM Bodies HDT-PE patch NMM Installer

5.SexLab HDT Physics Extensions - HDT Physics Extensions

6.SexLab 【Skeleton】XP32 Maximum Skeleton Extended

7.SexLab Sexy idle Animation - Sexy idle Animation

Archived