Looking for threesome mod

didibolt10

There are no real mods doing this. Submit asks you to fight with a follower and to press a key to trigger a threesome against victims. But you can not do this in a town, without a fight. And with TDF prostitution, threesomes are coming quite lately and... Well... That's a prostitution's mod. If you don't want to prostitute yourself, you're fucked (pun intended ?).

No rape mod without fight using threesomes. No mod using Arousal using threesomes.

The only mod you could use if you want to get a threesome (but you won't get Apropos work with it), it's MatchMaker. It will even allow you to do the single foursome we have. Though, unless you fuck with shemales only, you will HAVE to like gay stuff...

There are no real mods doing this. Submit asks you to fight with a follower and to press a key to trigger a threesome against victims. But you can not do this in a town, without a fight.

You are absolutely wrong.  Submit has a seduction section where you can just talk to someone for sex ("I have something to discuss..." or something like that).  You then choose the option to have them follow you, then talk to another NPC (the "I have..." discussion, then there is an option to about "my friend and I").  You can then start a 3 way or have them both follow you to a "safe" location to start the action.

Lover's Comfort and its in-development continuation Further Lover's Comfort both allow for threesomes with followers and spouses, dependent on arousal of said followers and spouses.  Spouses Enhanced also has an eventual threesome option.  Sexlab Romance also allows you to have threesomes, with followers or regular NPCs.  In a pinch, Matchmaker and Mass Matchmaker can both be used to start threesomes with followers.  You've got plenty of options and anyone who tells you otherwise doesn't know what they're talking about.

Archived