[Request] Sword of the New World Armor for Skyrim

Just found this image of really hot armor. Did a little research and found that it was from the game Sword of the New World.

2pz9xna.jpg

It's the armor on the right. Could someone import this armor or make it for Skyrim for CBBE curvy body? Also Extended Colors compatible? Thanks!

There's a whole list of different armor sets in the same game that would also be really cool and hot in Skyrim! Check it out!

Definitely really cool armor! Would love to run around slashin bandits with that armor.

I know everyone has their preference of armor. Some like the armor to be completely topless. Others like to see massive cleavage. I am different. For some reason, any armor set that reveals the lower part of the breasts is appealing to me. I really like Hentai's armors for that reason. Can't use them though because they aren't compatible with -CBBE-

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...