Armor Chsbhc & Chsbhc V3 T + SLeocid Beautiful Followers

I declare the "Chsbhc V3-T Super Sexy Show Battle Royale" aka "V3-T S.S.S.B.R." officially open!

No winners, no prizes! Only amusement and joy for the eyes!

First competitors:
on the left corner: a veteran of the V3-t franchise, master of the dark scenery (because the sun is bad for the skin!), Garnet MacLaine !
on the right corner: from the east with love, the new entry, the master of cosplay ! Sugoi! Kawaii! Ganbare!, binbinken aka @binbinken532 (please follow his/her twitter page) !

Rules:
1. USE THE SPOILER TAG. PUT IMAGES IN SPOILER (THE EYE ICON)
2. Sexyness is never enough
3. The more the merrier

4. everyone can participate

5. the competitors can post pictures or short videos (even more complex videos are available, but for those use external host sites like vimeo, iwara, mega, youtube-adult flag if nsfw-,  etc. ) (they must put a screenshot-better a recap one- and a link).

Please do your best and never give up!
--------------------------------------------

MACHINE TRANSLATION

私は「Chsbhc V3-TスーパーセクシーShow Battle Royale」、別名「V3-T S.S.S.B.BR」を宣言します。 正式オープン!

受賞者、賞品はありません! 娯楽と目だけの喜び!

最初の競合企業:
左隅に:V3-tフランチャイズのベテラン、暗い風景の達人(太陽が肌に悪いため!)、Garnet MacLaine!
右上隅:愛をこめて東から、新しいエントリー、コスプレの達人! すごい! 可愛い!ガンバレ !, 別名binbinken @ binbinken532(彼/彼女のTwitterページに従ってください)!

規則:
1. スポイラータグを使用してください。 画像をスポイラーに入れる(アイアイコン)
2. セクシーさは十分ではありません
3. 人が多ければ、多いほどもっと楽しいでしょう。

4. 誰でも参加できます

5. 競合他社は写真や短いビデオを投稿することができます(もっと複雑なビデオも利用可能ですが、それらのためにはvimeo、iwara、mega、youtube-adult flag nsfw-などの外部ホストサイトを使用します)
(彼らは要約スクリーンショットとリンクを置かなければなりません)。

頑張ってください ! (Ganbatte kudasai)

❤️ ❤️ ❤️

----------

Please like the image posts (press the thumb up icon in the lower right) to express your appreciation.

あなたの感謝を表すために画像投稿(右下にある親指のアップアイコンを押す)が好きです。

On 4/21/2019 at 12:22 PM, GaspidarIII said:

mind if i ask where you got your horse mod from? it looks pretty dope

That is just a Arvak replacement. You can find the mod here for it. I hope this helps you. ?

5 hours ago, O_O said:

I declare the "Chsbhc V3-T Super Sexy Screenarchery Battle Royale" aka "V3-T S.S.S.B.R." officially open!

No winners, no prizes! Only amusement and joy for the eyes!

First competitors:
on the left corner: a veteran of the V3-t franchise, master of the dark scenery (because the sun is bad for the skin!), Garnet MacLaine !
on the right corner: from the east with love, the new entry, the master of cosplay ! Sugoi! Kawaii! Ganbare!, binbinken aka @binbinken532 (please follow his/her twitter page) !

Rules:
1. USE THE SPOILER TAG. PUT IMAGES IN SPOILER (THE EYE ICON)
2. Sexyness is never enough
3. The more the merrier

4. everyone can participate

Please do your best and never give up!
--------------------------------------------

MACHINE TRANSLATION

私は「Chsbhc V3-TスーパーセクシーScreenarchery Battle Royale」、別名「V3-T S.S.S.B.BR」を宣言します。 正式オープン!

受賞者、賞品はありません! 娯楽と目だけの喜び!

最初の競合企業:
左隅に:V3-tフランチャイズのベテラン、暗い風景の達人(太陽が肌に悪いため!)、Garnet MacLaine!
右上隅:愛をこめて東から、新しいエントリー、コスプレの達人! すごい! 可愛い!ガンバレ !, 別名binbinken @ binbinken532(彼/彼女のTwitterページに従ってください)!

規則:
1. スポイラータグを使用してください。 画像をスポイラーに入れる(アイアイコン)
2. セクシーさは十分ではありません
3. 人が多ければ、多いほどもっと楽しいでしょう。

4. 誰でも参加できます

頑張ってください ! (Ganbatte kudasai)

❤️ ❤️ ❤️

----------

Please like the image posts (press the thumb up icon in the lower right) to express your appreciation.

あなたの感謝を表すために画像投稿(右下にある親指のアップアイコンを押す)が好きです。

I find this funny because I really didn't expect this when I got on. For some reason in my head all I can image is Binbinken's character and my character having a modeling pose fight all over skyrim with a whiterun guard taking pictures for them lol. ???

Jokes aside, it nice to see other people's screenshots on here since some screenshots do give you ideas. As for myself I mainly do screenshots for the hell of it, for the fun of it, trying different outfits, doing outfit mashups or while trying outfits out while giving my opinion for the outfit. Overall O_O I find this nice idea really. 

Spoiler

tumblr_pqodk1JxFB1vizln5o1_1280.jpg

* speaker * What a joy! A new competitor has come forward for "V3-T S.S.S.B.R.". (Thank you) Please everyone give a warm welcome to Shino_Kannagi ! *applause*

The 21/9 format makes everything look even bigger!

Binbinken's strong blonde (is she Bontan-chan ?) and Shino's beauty "Flower-chan" (what's her name ?) are ready for summer! The mysterious demon (or succubus ?) of Garnet is still in some dark place. Will she also go to the pool or to the beach? We look forward to helping her spread sunscreen!

The challenge becomes interesting... Those beauties... That passion... The audience is on fire! They want more!

If you want you can also write the names of your characters or brief descriptions of the scenes you portray. ❤️

You can also agree and take scenes with your characters together! An idol special collab! Or you can create mini-stories! Fantasy is your limit!

Do you emember ? No winners, no prizes! Only amusement and joy for the eyes!

MACHINE TRANSLAATION ( 機械翻訳 )

*スピーカー*なんて喜びだ! 新しい競争相手は「V3-T S.S.S.B.R.」のために先に来た。 (ありがとう)Shino_Kannagiへようこそ、どうぞ。*拍手*

21/9フォーマットでは、すべてがさらに大きくなります !

Binbinkenの強い金髪(彼女はBontanちゃんですか?)と篠の美しさ "Flower-chan"(彼女の名前は何ですか?)は夏の準備ができています ガーネットの神秘的な悪魔(またはサキュバス?)はまだ暗い場所にあります。 彼女はプールにもビーチにも行きますか? 彼女が日焼け止めを広めるのを楽しみにしています!

挑戦は面白くなります...それらの美しさ...その情熱...観客は燃えています! もっと欲しい!

あなたが望むならあなたはまたあなたのキャラクターの名前やあなたが描くシーンの簡単な説明を書くことができます。 ❤️

キャラクターと一緒にシーンを一緒に撮ることができます。 アイドルスペシャルコラボレーション! それとも、あなたはミニストーリーを作成することができます! ファンタジーはあなたの限界です!

覚えていますか? 受賞者、賞品はありません! 娯楽と目だけの喜び!

20 hours ago, O_O said:

* speaker * What a joy! A new competitor has come forward for "V3-T S.S.S.B.R.". (Thank you) Please everyone give a warm welcome to Shino_Kannagi ! *applause*

Binbinken's strong blonde (is she Bontan-chan ?) and Shino's beauty "Flower-chan" (what's her name ?) are ready for summer! The mysterious demon (or succubus ?) of Garnet is still in some dark place. Will she also go to the pool or to the beach? We look forward to helping her spread sunscreen!

The challenge becomes interesting... Those beauties... That passion... The audience is on fire! They want more!

If you want you can also write the names of your characters or brief descriptions of the scenes you portray. ❤️

You can also agree and take scenes with your characters together! An idol special collab! Or you can create mini-stories! Fantasy is your limit!

*スピーカー*なんて喜びだ! 新しい競争相手は「V3-T S.S.S.B.R.」のために先に来た。 (ありがとう)Shino_Kannagiへようこそ、どうぞ。*拍手*

Binbinkenの強い金髪(彼女はBontanちゃんですか?)と篠の美しさ "Flower-chan"(彼女の名前は何ですか?)は夏の準備ができています ガーネットの神秘的な悪魔(またはサキュバス?)はまだ暗い場所にあります。 彼女はプールにもビーチにも行きますか? 彼女が日焼け止めを広めるのを楽しみにしています!

キャラクターと一緒にシーンを一緒に撮ることができます。 アイドルスペシャルコラボレーション! それとも、あなたはミニストーリーを作成することができます! ファンタジーはあなたの限界です!

All characters are botan. I'm just changing my hair style.

This is still my one of my favorite outfits. ?

Backstory and screenshots in spoilers.

Spoiler

* A little story from a traveling old man:

"Through out skyrim the people of skyrim heard of a powerful woman that can do many things. A beautiful woman that can destroy a armies, dragons and gods with just her magic, her bow and her sword. Don't let her looks fool you thinking she not a fighter because she is a fighter and she is dragonborn.  A smart warrior will tell you not to fight her because no one dares to risk lose their life fighting a legend. A female legend that walks amongst mere mortals and that female legend's name is Garnet MacLaine. Garnet wonders around skyrim in search of her past and she have no memories of it but during her search she gain more powers and abilities that no one thought it was possible. Many people of skyrim wonders if she is a myth that she might be a vampire because of her beauty or her eyes, many thought she might be a werewolf because of her strength. Tho in the end they are wrong because is a pure nord with massive power that flows within her. So believe my words carefully because she is no myth and and she is real. But most importantly whatever you do if by chance you run in to her. Don't make her as a enemy, you been warn."

*Character

- Names: Garnet MacLaine

- Level: 143

- Race: Nord

- Class: Hybrid but she mostly like being a Assassin/Archer and Summoner Mage

- Weapons or magic use: One-handed sword, Bow, Dagger, All magic

- Armor/outfit type: Can use Light and Heavy

tumblr_pqx60bXL1p1vizln5o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pqx60bXL1p1vizln5o4_1280.jpg

tumblr_pqx60bXL1p1vizln5o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_pqx60bXL1p1vizln5o6_1280.jpg

tumblr_pqx60bXL1p1vizln5o7_1280.jpg

tumblr_pqx60bXL1p1vizln5o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_pqx60bXL1p1vizln5o5_1280.jpg

On 5/1/2019 at 8:32 AM, O_O said:

I don't mind to write my character's name, etc. I just posted my character's name and a little backstory.

@Garnet MacLaine

Thanks for telling us a little about Garnet-sama... and for the photos with the light, she's even more beautiful! The dragon crown sorceress dress is elegant and sexy at the same time. I wondered: if she is a north, where do the horns come from? I said she's cloaked in mystery...

"Please Garnet-sama, can you smile too? What is that fireball for? Is it for me? Help!"

ガーネット様について少し教えてくれてありがとう...そして光のある写真のために、彼女はさらにもっと美しいです! ドラゴンクラウンの魔術師のドレスは同時にエレガントでセクシーです。 私は疑問に思いました:彼女が北であるならば、角はどこから来ますか? 私は彼女が謎に包まれていると言った…
「ガーネット様、どうぞ、あなたも笑顔でいられますか。その火の玉は何のためのものですか。私のためのものですか?助けて!」

@Shino_Kannagi

That bathtub is huge! I'm getting used to the 21/9 format... and you know how to fill it! Flower-chan, keep smiling for us! Your Flower-chan avatar icon is so cute!

あのバスタブは巨大です! 私は21/9フォーマットに慣れてきました...そしてあなたはそれを埋める方法を知っています! フラワーちゃん、私たちのために笑ってください! あなたのフラワーちゃんのアバターアイコンはとてもかわいいです!

@Binbinken

We want more Botan-chan, but some of her friends would be fine if she's busy!

もっとたくさんのぼたんちゃんが欲しいのですが、忙しいなら友達同士で結構です!

@everyone (みんなに)

ç_ç Thank you. I am touched, I didn't think that a rather silly idea had such a great response! But you are the wonderful people of LL, and you could not have done anything less!

Let the screenarchery continue!

ç_ç  ありがとうございます。 私は感動しました、私はどちらかというと愚かな考えがそのような素晴らしい反応を持っていたとは思いませんでした! しかし、あなたはLLの素晴らしい人々であり、あなたはもっと少ないことができなかったでしょう!

スクリーンショットを続けましょう!

8 hours ago, O_O said:

@Garnet MacLaine

Thanks for telling us a little about Garnet-sama... and for the photos with the light, she's even more beautiful! The dragon crown sorceress dress is elegant and sexy at the same time. I wondered: if she is a north, where do the horns come from? I said she's cloaked in mystery...

"Please Garnet-sama, can you smile too? What is that fireball for? Is it for me? Help!"

ガーネット様について少し教えてくれてありがとう...そして光のある写真のために、彼女はさらにもっと美しいです! ドラゴンクラウンの魔術師のドレスは同時にエレガントでセクシーです。 私は疑問に思いました:彼女が北であるならば、角はどこから来ますか? 私は彼女が謎に包まれていると言った…
「ガーネット様、どうぞ、あなたも笑顔でいられますか。その火の玉は何のためのものですか。私のためのものですか?助けて!」

@Shino_Kannagi

That bathtub is huge! I'm getting used to the 21/9 format... and you know how to fill it! Flower-chan, keep smiling for us! Your Flower-chan avatar icon is so cute!

あのバスタブは巨大です! 私は21/9フォーマットに慣れてきました...そしてあなたはそれを埋める方法を知っています! フラワーちゃん、私たちのために笑ってください! あなたのフラワーちゃんのアバターアイコンはとてもかわいいです!

@Binbinken

We want more Botan-chan, but some of her friends would be fine if she's busy!

もっとたくさんのぼたんちゃんが欲しいのですが、忙しいなら友達同士で結構です!

@everyone (みんなに)

ç_ç Thank you. I am touched, I didn't think that a rather silly idea had such a great response! But you are the wonderful people of LL, and you could not have done anything less!

Let the screenarchery continue!

ç_ç  ありがとうございます。 私は感動しました、私はどちらかというと愚かな考えがそのような素晴らしい反応を持っていたとは思いませんでした! しかし、あなたはLLの素晴らしい人々であり、あなたはもっと少ないことができなかったでしょう!

スクリーンショットを続けましょう!

The horns came from once she dragon ability was awaken (its just a equipment head piece but I use it as a roleplay really) but her horns is a mystery and it is tide to her past. I can never get tired of using the dragon crown sorceress and it still one of my favorite for years now. That last part of the fireball made me laugh. ?

Wonderful pictures!

If anyone is interested, snuSnu69 tried to replicate the CHSBHC V3-t shape with a UUNP bodyslide preset. Please, if you can, tell me how reliable the profile is compared to the original.

素晴らしい写真!
誰かが興味を持っているなら、snuSnu69はUUNPボディスライドプリセットでCHSBHC V3-tシェイプを複製しようとしました。 可能であれば、元のプロファイルと比較してプロファイルの信頼性を教えてください。