Armor Chsbhc & Chsbhc V3 T + SLeocid Beautiful Followers

On 2/1/2019 at 10:53 AM, decnomania said:

What's the boot in the picture?

The heel boots it can be found in the first page of the outfit mod "Gwelda (Little) Red Riding Hood". Tho for me I edited it as a mashup for a personal outfit. Personally I use those boots a lot on some outfits but if you looking for more heel boots style then your best bet is the mod Bob´s Boots CHSBHC V3T. Bob's Boots can be also be found in the first page but I can only recommend using only if you using Leocid2's converted outfits. I say that because for some odd reason when you use a different chsbhc v3-t outfit that wasn't converted from Leocid2 you will get leg clippings while standing (depending on your idle for standing) and when crouching. The same can be said if you character is nude and you only put on the boots.  I found out about it after trying out different outfits of a little research. I did post about the boots before but that was way long ago and I didn't know why the leg clips. At least for me I know why now. I'm not sure if the leg clipping issue happens only for me but at least you all will know why now. I did screenshots when using a outfit that Leocid2 converted using the boots and a outfit that Leocid2 didn't converted. Overall Bob's Boots isn't a bad pick if you are using one of Leocid2's converted outfit but if you are having the same issues like I do when using a different outfit outside of Leocid2 or if your character is nude I wouldn't recommend it. I would recommend using Gwelda (Little) Red Riding Hood's boots since it do work with outfits that Leocid2's converted and outfits that wasn't converted by Leocid2's. I'm not sure if there are other heel boots mods but if there is I would like to try those out. I hope this helps and explain better if you also having the same issue I do if you wanted to try the Bob's boots.

Screenshots:

Spoiler

Gweld (Little) Red Riding Hood using the heel boots that comes with and Bob's Boots:

Spoiler

tumblr_pmd8p13YjF1vizln5o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pmd8p13YjF1vizln5o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_pmd8p13YjF1vizln5o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_pmd8p13YjF1vizln5o5_1280.jpg

This is just to compare using Leocid2's converted outfits to a outfit that wasn't converted from Leocid2 about the leg clipping:

Spoiler

tumblr_pmd8p13YjF1vizln5o4_1280.jpg

tumblr_pmd8p13YjF1vizln5o6_1280.jpg

tumblr_pmd8p13YjF1vizln5o9_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pmd8p13YjF1vizln5o10_r1_1280.jpg

11 hours ago, Garnet MacLaine said:

The heel boots it can be found in the first page of the outfit mod "Gwelda (Little) Red Riding Hood". Tho for me I edited it as a mashup for a personal outfit. Personally I use those boots a lot on some outfits but if you looking for more heel boots style then your best bet is the mod Bob´s Boots CHSBHC V3T. Bob's Boots can be also be found in the first page but I can only recommend using only if you using Leocid2's converted outfits. I say that because for some odd reason when you use a different chsbhc v3-t outfit that wasn't converted from Leocid2 you will get leg clippings while standing (depending on your idle for standing) and when crouching. The same can be said if you character is nude and you only put on the boots.  I found out about it after trying out different outfits of a little research. I did post about the boots before but that was way long ago and I didn't know why the leg clips. At least for me I know why now. I'm not sure if the leg clipping issue happens only for me but at least you all will know why now. I did screenshots when using a outfit that Leocid2 converted using the boots and a outfit that Leocid2 didn't converted. Overall Bob's Boots isn't a bad pick if you are using one of Leocid2's converted outfit but if you are having the same issues like I do when using a different outfit outside of Leocid2 or if your character is nude I wouldn't recommend it. I would recommend using Gwelda (Little) Red Riding Hood's boots since it do work with outfits that Leocid2's converted and outfits that wasn't converted by Leocid2's. I'm not sure if there are other heel boots mods but if there is I would like to try those out. I hope this helps and explain better if you also having the same issue I do if you wanted to try the Bob's boots.

Screenshots:

Hide contents

Gweld (Little) Red Riding Hood using the heel boots that comes with and Bob's Boots:

Hide contents

tumblr_pmd8p13YjF1vizln5o1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pmd8p13YjF1vizln5o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_pmd8p13YjF1vizln5o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_pmd8p13YjF1vizln5o5_1280.jpg

This is just to compare using Leocid2's converted outfits to a outfit that wasn't converted from Leocid2 about the leg clipping:

Hide contents

tumblr_pmd8p13YjF1vizln5o4_1280.jpg

tumblr_pmd8p13YjF1vizln5o6_1280.jpg

tumblr_pmd8p13YjF1vizln5o9_r1_1280.jpg

tumblr_pmd8p13YjF1vizln5o10_r1_1280.jpg

OK I see. Thanks a lot.?

On 2/4/2019 at 4:22 PM, Garnet MacLaine said:

Your welcome :classic_smile:

I have another question that I found a crack in the neck when using some outfits even after setting a max-weight. I think that it's due to the lack of the outfit with a max-weight. Is there a way to change the .nif file of the outfit to a max-weight by, for example, Nifskope?

3 hours ago, decnomania said:

I have another question that I found a crack in the neck when using some outfits even after setting a max-weight. I think that it's due to the lack of the outfit with a max-weight. Is there a way to change the .nif file of the outfit to a max-weight by, for example, Nifskope?

I'm not sure and which outfits?

On 11/28/2018 at 2:14 AM, Garnet MacLaine said:

Have you tried SG Female Texture Renewal cbbe? I use that time to time at least on the older version of the chsbhc v3-t but I'm not sure how it will look for the newer version.

Old screenshots using it:

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_piw985Geoq1wr33coo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_piw985Geoq1wr33coo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_piw985Geoq1wr33coo5_1280.jpg

tumblr_piw985Geoq1wr33coo6_1280.jpg

tumblr_piw985Geoq1wr33coo7_1280.jpg

I must correct myself. It wasn't SG Female Texture Renewal cbbe because the screenshot of that time it was using the mod Fair Skin Complexion cbbe. I didn't realize until I install both mods testing things out. Sorry for the mistake.

On 9/18/2018 at 12:44 PM, GaspidarIII said:

ok so after taking the time to understand the whole bodyslide thing i was able to do some tweaks to the lilke "CHSBHC V3-T" bodies. for the most part i worked on the breast cause that was a major issue. they were either to rounded or not the right size and i still feel like its incomplete cause i dont have enough sliders (i need about 15 sliders per body part) but for the most part everything looks on par. i will be working on the butt soon then the legs but for the most part the breast issue is mostly gone. im just no content with the visual outlook. and do notice it says 2.1 and not 2. this isnt the first or last iteration of this and wont be the last

CHSBHC V3-T test 2.1.xml

I am gonna quote this for the guy who thinks its easy to do the meshes.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/5/2019 at 6:52 PM, WarsunGames said:

An I need Wanhunyi CHSBHC v3T  Because apparently its been taken down.

I did posted Wanhunyi Chsbhc V3-T because someone ask for it a long while back that can be found on page 80. Tho keep in mind the chest piece addon still have issues since it don't have any physics compared to the original. I put the Wankunyi Chsbhc V3-T mod on this comment just in case.

Some screenshots for the hell of it :classic_biggrin::

Spoiler

tumblr_pnyqcbaQtR1vizln5o6_1280.jpg

tumblr_pnyqcbaQtR1vizln5o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_pnyqcbaQtR1vizln5o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_pnyqcbaQtR1vizln5o1_1280.jpg

Wanhunyi CHSBHC v3T 1.2.rar

• 2 weeks later...

Thank you!

On 3/6/2019 at 3:15 PM, Garnet MacLaine said:

I did posted Wanhunyi Chsbhc V3-T because someone ask for it a long while back that can be found on page 80. Tho keep in mind the chest piece addon still have issues since it don't have any physics compared to the original. I put the Wankunyi Chsbhc V3-T mod on this comment just in case.

Some screenshots for the hell of it :classic_biggrin::

Reveal hidden contents

tumblr_pnyqcbaQtR1vizln5o6_1280.jpg

tumblr_pnyqcbaQtR1vizln5o3_1280.jpg

tumblr_pnyqcbaQtR1vizln5o2_1280.jpg

tumblr_pnyqcbaQtR1vizln5o1_1280.jpg

Wanhunyi CHSBHC v3T 1.2.rarUnavailable

Thank you!

• 2 weeks later...

はじめまして、chsbhcv3-tも使用しています。私は日本語で英語が好きではないので、翻訳ツールを使います。そのため、おかしな文法かもしれませんが、ご理解ください。ありがとうございました。

3 hours ago, binbinken said:

はじめまして、chsbhcv3-tも使用しています。私は日本語で英語が好きではないので、翻訳ツールを使います。そのため、おかしな文法かもしれませんが、ご理解ください。ありがとうございました。

はじめまして。私はChsbhc V3-Tも使っています。私たちはあなたが言おうとしていることの壊れた英語を理解しています。:classic_smile: