[HDT-SMP]one clothes based on new hdt Plugin

View File

Requirements:HDT Skinned Mesh Physics

link:http://bbs.3dmgame.c...497700-1-1.html

HDT-SMP:It's based on bullet not havok.(HDT physics extension is based on havok) And new plugin has new condition for collision.(HDT-PE is rigidbody.HDT-SMP is shapedatas themselves——to be precise,HDT-SMP supply a new way for collision,building rigidbody for vertex and triangle.It's all in .XML,do not need to add rigidbody in 3dsmax and export xml. Oh,the .xml it's all written by modder,not the tools like HCT.)

post-69630-QQ%E6%88%AA%E5%9B%BE20150315214457.jpg

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/16/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    HDT Skinned Mesh Physics(link:http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-4497700-1-1.html)
  • Special Edition Compatible

So is there any information on how to find the clothes ingame? I reckon they have a chinese name, so i can't use the console to find them; they don't seem to be craftable either

Edit: I'm dumb, the outfit's called "Vaer"; yeah works nice with hdt-smp.I like that the physics are a bit smoother than with hdt, but it still has similar quirks

http://pan.baidu.com/s/1jG5jqaa

Press the download Icon right to the files name of the following files, left of the date (the arrow down to the plate) for the following files:

hdtSkinnedMeshPhysics.dll (goes into data\skse\plugins\)

defaultBBPs.xml (goes into data\skse\plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs)

cbbe-tbbp.xml (goes into data\skse\plugins\hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs)

GG, you have downloaded and installed HDT-SMP without installing chinese adware from baidu.

For download here, it is the same icon you have to press... just as hint

This plugin need Two Important way i think.

1. So many body favor exist skyrim gamer. So easy to make support armors and clothes. First and most important job.

2. Easy way to run plugin and comfortable sexlab framework mods. So more less stress to CPU.

If not those way it will be single mods never became Framework and will forget to others.

If anyone's managed to download the files, please rehost them here on the LL forum.

Yeah, a mirror would be great (with permission of course). Can't access baidu at all, even when using different browsers. I guess my isp's default dns and google's dns got blocked in China :-/  Edit: Nevermind, just downloaded it with my phone.

Great this looks very promising, the collision detection is awesome! Strangely, I can use it alongside old Hdt no problem (a bit lag with lots of npcs though).

seems 3DM is under the jackboot of morality police. Developers there get their posts removed even if it so much as to hint at anything sexual. In fact they have to speak in codes. "RY" means breast jiggling and there are tons that I can't make sense of.

Cherish the freedom we have here, my dear perverts.

Lets see....

The Body shape is something along the lines of CBBE Fixed Butt Small (a reference shape in Bodyslide2) - But This body is a high poly UNP UV mapped body (I was able to spot it due to being the asshat behind UUNP, I've dealt with a lot of shapes).

Body settings are:

The Breast are CBBE Curvy High. The waist, stomach, and thighs are CBBE Fixed Butt Small... and wrist seams are low weight (not sure about the ankle seam didn't really look).

Now onto the nif file varmina.nif.

Issues:

1. All the Meshes in the outfit are skined with a NiSkinInstance instead of a BSDismemberSkinInstance (you can either add this in max before exporting or convert them in Nifscope and set them to Slot 32 aka the body slot).

2. The Bone layout in the nif is strange...

Most nif files I've looked at and worked with save each bone as a NiNode under the "Scene Root" Ninode (NiNode 0).

However your nif packs all the bones into NiNode 45 (NPC Root).

I have no idea what will happen if this is mucked with in Max and exported (would it keep the bones, would it break the bones into there own NiNodes under the parent 0, or would it just pack it back like the original nif.

3. The Base body (mesh UNP) has a vertex count of 6943. This is larger then both UNP (6622) and UUNP/Sevenbase (6850). So doing a convertion from that base shape to something else is not going to be easy... but it can be done.

4. The mesh names for the outfit should be named for what they are....

So the top should be given the name of "Top" or "Shirt" not "Footbody 1.002"

The front skirt should be named "SkirtFront" or something similar not "FootLegs3"

The rear skit should be named "SkirtRear" or something similar not "FootLeg2.001"

And the Panties should not have been merged with the rearskirt mesh. They should have been separate.

5. A _0 and _1 setup with high and low ankle, neck and wrist seams would have been nice.

6. The esp has the armor rating at 100, but the Item is set to clothing/cloth (like clothing, or mage robes) not light or heavy armor... so the armor rating is ignored by the game.

End of Issues

Note: I don't mean to sound offensive or abrasive, I'm just trying to help you make better nif files and esp's.

So thanks for converting this armor over to HDT-SMP.

I'm hoping to see more armors in the future setup to use the SMP features instead of PE... it would be a nice change.

Edit:

After being brow beaten by both Ousnius (Cell) and Groovtama on where I'm wrong (damn IRC chat).

Here is an adjusted version of the nif.

I loaded your vermina.nif in max 2012 and loaded xpmse 2.5 as the skeleton).

Then I renamed the meshes, gave them bsdismember data (which I set to torso in max and changed in nifscope) and while I was in nifscope I added the Nistring back into the nif.

MaxExport_Vermina.nif

I did not break the panties and the skirtrear part apart, nor did I morph the shape (I will probably do the morph's but I'll leave the panty and rear skirt stuck together just because I'm lazy like that).

I'll tinker with it more in a little while and see if I can create a CBBE base shape as well as something like a _0 and a _1 variant (with proper neck, wrist, and ankle seams for low and high weights).

Note if I build a 0 and 1 set it will more then likely come in a Demonfet shape... so be forewarned.

Note: As for those that want this for bodyslide usage... You will have to wait for the next version of bodyslide.

As the current version will disregard any bones that are not in the base skeleton. As such Bodyslide 2.2D deletes the HDT-SMP bones...

Cell has fixed that so the unknown bones will not be deleted in the next version of Bodyslide...

But he is still tweaking the next version for the Racemenu Tri file stuff... so he will not release the next version of Bodyslide until the RM exports are working properly (which in itself is going to change the way you do outfits in skyrim... cause it means in game body morphs).