[HDT-SMP]new HDT plugin

For those having problem with CTD, HydrogensaysHDT just overwrites the plugin when she updates the Baidu cloud folder so if you are NOT having problem with Nvidia card chances are you are using an older plugin. 

The latest plugin, and the only one available on her official Baidu folder is dated 5/10/2015.  If you downloaded the plugin after 5/10, you have the new version that requires OpenCL 2.0 but Nvidia support is only up to 1.2 in its official drivers.  On her 3DM thread from OP of this thread, she has links for AMD and Intel OpenCL 2.0 drivers where she said the Intel version probably works better with Nvidia but no guarantee. 

Updated everything like idiot before backing up files. Keep sayin SMP path is wrong and missing plugin.. After that straight up ctd screen freeze when use older smp files. :lol: A lot trial and error got little shit work again. :dodgy: Good luck to you guys. 

Interesting.

Alright, i'm on an NVIDIA card and an AMD CPU. Would i be downloading the "OpenCL™ Runtime 15.1 for Intel® Core™ and Intel® Xeon® Processors for Windows* OS (64-bit & 32-bit)" one? Would it matter that i'm on an AMD CPU, or should i stop now before i brick my computer?

Stuff

I've got an AMD/this combination also, so if there's a correct answer to this I'm all ears... but from where I'm sitting I'd say if you've got something that's working don't change it, and I wish I could join you. xD

If you CTD on Skyrim startup with those recent versions of hdtSkinnedMeshPhysics.dll you have no OpenCL 2.0 capable hardware. Disable OpenCL by adding this

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<configs>
<!--warning : this can be slower because of the bad PCI-E transfer and bad schedule-->
<enableOpenCL>false</enableOpenCL>
<platformID>0</platformID>
</configs>
to a file named config.xml in hdtSkinnedMeshConfigs folder (or dl it from here ).

How is the new version better / worth installing?

Supposedly the old version had serious problem with CPU load so HydrogensaysHDT decided to rewrite the plugin to get load down to a reasonable level before adding new features, hence the OpenCL 2.0 requirement.  The old plugin is considered obsolete as far as she is concerned.

I don't have direct contact with any of the developers and the above are based on a collection of 3DM posts after the 5/10 release.