Ho And It's NOT.....

Tom21

Ho And It's NOT Named (Fallout 3 / New Vegas) It's Named ((Fallout: New Vegas)) Fallout 3 is a hole other Game!!!! There is NO 3 in there!!!!!

Not sure if trolling, or incredibly nit-picky...

Ho And It's NOT Named (Fallout 3 / New Vegas) It's Named ((Fallout: New Vegas)) Fallout 3 is a hole other Game!!!! There is NO 3 in there!!!!!

Not sure if trolling' date=' or incredibly nit-picky...

[/quote']

It is a combined section, not real hard to figure out :(

Not sure if trolling' date=' or incredibly nit-picky...

[/quote']

It is a combined section, not real hard to figure out :(

Well, apparently for this young chap, it is. :)

I think he's just butthurt because all the mods in the Sexout mod thread are for NV.

Lol, probably bought FO3 thinking sexout works for it, then finds out it doesn't and is now is upset over buying the wrong game.

I don't have any sympathy, I mean, in the OP's for the sexout mods it clearly says that it's for new vegas and not for fallout 3. Man, what is up with people not reading OP's and readme's?

Amazing' date=' I read it as a complaint that Fallout: New Vegas was implied to be part of Fallout 3. How was it read the other way?

[/quote']

If folks are smart enough to MAKE mods from scratch it stands to reason that they DO know what the heck game they are making it for. The fact that he clearly couldn't GET that is evident a lack of thinking on his part and is disrespectful, not even mentioning his rude tone. How is that at all difficult to see?

Amazing' date=' I read it as a complaint that Fallout: New Vegas was implied to be part of Fallout 3. How was it read the other way?

[/quote']

If folks are smart enough to MAKE mods from scratch it stands to reason that they DO know what the heck game they are making it for. The fact that he clearly couldn't GET that is evident a lack of thinking on his part and is disrespectful, not even mentioning his rude tone. How is that at all difficult to see?

It's tom21 that we're talkin about here. This isn't suprising.

If folks are smart enough to MAKE mods from scratch it stands to reason that they DO know what the heck game they are making it for. The fact that he clearly couldn't GET that is evident a lack of thinking on his part and is disrespectful' date=' not even mentioning his rude tone. How is that at all difficult to see?

[/quote']

The fact that it did not follow from the OP statement taken by itself. In any case he can try using my toolkit, and then it will really be Fallout 3: New Vegas. :D

Convolution, well we have debated this perhaps too long but I don't at all "get" that statement. The OP conveys a sense of "hey stupid" with the caps and exclamation points.

If the poster did not wish to convey this, then he could have asked in the form of a question like: "Hey, how come the mod section is titled F3/FNV?" This type of post would have elicited a response clarifying why the two games are included in one forum section. Make sense?

Anyway have a good one :)

NOOOOO!!!! I'm OK with Sexout just being for Fallout: New Vegas..I'm just saying The Game is Named "Fallout: New Vegas" NOT "Fallout (3): New Vegas.

Like Came on Guys dont have a Cow...And By the Way MY NAME IS "Tomisena" so sorry not a (chap)!

NOOOOO!!!! I'm OK with Sexout just being for Fallout: New Vegas..I'm just saying The Game is Named "Fallout: New Vegas" NOT "Fallout (3): New Vegas.

Like Came on Guys dont have a Cow...And By the Way MY NAME IS "Tomisena" so sorry not a (chap)!

That is why there is a "/" in between the two games on the section. This denotes two separate items that are included in one section.

Example: with/without

Now does it make sense :)

Is Tomisena a spanish name?

Guest Loogie

Reason that New Vegas and Fallout 3 are lumped together is because their engines are very similar; what works for one can usually be modified for the other.

Now, something like Sexout is complicated. If you run NV with Requiem, which allows you to use Fallout 3 stuff inside NV, Sexout will work. Also, Vpig is currently working on a version of Sexout for Fallout 3; according to him, many of the simple, non-story based mods will work in Fallout 3 with little work once the framework is done.

Guest Loogie

Requiem for a Capital Wasteland. It lets you take the files from Fallout 3, put them in the NV directory, and then you can travel from the Mojave to the Capital Wasteland while using NV improvements like iron sites on weapons.

Archived