Is there any way to remove the "horny" effect

It seems it became permanent. It might have something to do with having that effect going into the old world blues dlc but I thought it would go away during the next sex act in vanilla, unfortunately it has not. Thanks for any tips.

Can't you get the code from the mod that added it (sexout lust I think) and then remove it with console commands?

Possibly, but dont know the code and haven't seen a command to remove an effect. Also I don't use sexout lust, so not even sure how it got there.

Don't believe I have used the alien thing. I'll try what Loogie suggested, that might tell the script to change. Worse case I can perma leave it and and readjust the stats to their proper values. Thanks for the tips guys.

That should work. Also, setting your "time to max lust" to like 16 days, and then having sex with someone, might also have worked.

(Apparently "lust" really means "climbing the walls" and not arousal in the sense of sexual readiness.)

is there currently a conflict between lust/etc.' date=' and the alien symbiote mod?

[/quote']

I am not sure if there's a conflict.

But after equipping and unequipping that thing, my character's lust seemed to follow different rules -- sometimes it would "stick" and remain very high (which seems plausible, given the character of that... thing). But only sometimes, and I have not yet decided I understand the pattern (changing time to max lust seemed to enable/disable the effect).

hmm... i tried to find any connection between the two, nothing seems to be in conflict at the moment.

but then my anims havent been running anyway so im not sure if there is or not...

might be the needs system because it forces hardcore mode whether you select to use it or not, might be part of the cause of the problem... then again install order and load order play a big part in whether the triggers and anims etc. work properly.

Archived