SUN Magic Armor 01 CBBEv3 UPDATE v1.2a + Vanille Armor Teaser!

Vanille's armor from ffxiii for CBBEv3

TEASER

post-24147-13597873754613_thumb.jpg

SUN Magic armor 01 port for CBBEv3 (custom bodyslide preset)

UPDATED TO v1.2a - Final version, armor made standalone

Craftable under Glass and Ebony

UPDATED TO v1.2 - Final version, includes all static meshes/first person view mesh

UPDATED TO v1.1 - All bugs fixed and weight slider works

this is not my mod, i have just ported it to skyrim

I am now working on new armors, if you want an armor converted, post a link here! =D

original armor and credits

http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-1690995-1-1.html

enjoy

readme

I AM NOT THE AUTHOR OF THIS ARMOR MOD, i just merely converted it for cbbe (custom bodyslide settings)

Sun Magic Armor 01 v1.2a - Standalone Light and Heavy Armor (equivalent to glass and ebony armor respectively)

requirements:

-CBBE v3 (i am using a bodyslide preset so it'll look slightly different than stock cbbe)

install:

-extract data folder to your main skyrim folder

-???

-profit

changelog:

v1.0 - initial release

v1.1 - fixed clipping/weightslider

- fixed fake high heels

v1.2 - added world/collision meshes for armor parts

- added first person mesh

v1.2a- made armor standalone

bugs:

-none that i know of

todo:

-add bbp as soon as cherry fixes up some of the issues with it.

-enjoy

converted by bryan065

screenshots

post-24147-13597873744662_thumb.jpgpost-24147-13597873745771_thumb.jpgpost-24147-13597873747233_thumb.jpgpost-24147-13597873746405_thumb.jpgpost-24147-13597873748149_thumb.jpg

SUN Magic Armor 01 v1.2a for CCBBEv3 convert by bryan065.rar

Just found the mod on Nexus. Proceed to download when......

File under moderation

This file is currently under review by a moderator and is not open for public access. Please do not contact the staff or the owner of the file regarding this issue unless you are the file owner or you might be penalised by the staff of the site.

NEXUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LoverSlab is a bliss, thx for the link

Just found the mod on Nexus. Proceed to download when......

File under moderation

This file is currently under review by a moderator and is not open for public access. Please do not contact the staff or the owner of the file regarding this issue unless you are the file owner or you might be penalised by the staff of the site.

NEXUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LoverSlab is a bliss' date=' thx for the link

[/quote']

Another, quite like myself then....Same here. and my very next option if i really wanted the mod was to head over here to loverslab and do a search...and guess what....HERE it is!!! (begins to cry) I.....love you guys, MAN!

Germ Loc, Grimey, Slander = my various interweb h4nd13s

Would you be able to convert over the other armors from here (http://bbs.3dmgame.com/thread-1690995-1-1.html) too? I am interested in the gold one. If you could you'd be my personal Jesus.

don't worry, i'm loving these armors and i will get through all of them eventually.

and also the link doesn't work

also i'm still looking for someone to make an esp for me. pm me! (i'm looking at you Luxurysky xD)

edit: armor finalized, updated, and made standalone

That link that was pasted works fine it just had () you had to remove:

After looking over these armors, I have to agree with how bad ass these all look. There's quite a huge amount of them as well.

Some shots I found there I did like were:

sunonlinew102.jpg

sunonlinew103.jpg

link to the armor above

sunonlinew201.jpg

sunonlinew202.jpg

sunonlinew203.jpg

link to file above

Its not as if I'm trying to convince you to port these, though I think they would be a great choice ;p I would convert them myself if I was proficient enough and knew the steps required. Most tutorials I've read on doing such are so confusing that I typically give up half way through.

If I knew how, the amount of meshes I could port at my disposal...is probably unreal lol. Though I more prefer CHSBHC...but CBBE is always second best for me :D

Keep up the awesome work, and I wait to see more from ya :D

That link that was pasted works fine it just had () you had to remove:

After looking over these armors' date=' I have to agree with how bad ass these all look. There's quite a huge amount of them as well.

Some shots I found there I did like were:

sunonlinew103.jpg

link to the armor above

sunonlinew201.jpg

sunonlinew202.jpg

sunonlinew203.jpg

link to file above

Its not as if I'm trying to convince you to port these, though I think they would be a great choice ;p I would convert them myself if I was proficient enough and knew the steps required. Most tutorials I've read on doing such are so confusing that I typically give up half way through.

If I knew how, the amount of meshes I could port at my disposal...is probably unreal lol. Though I more prefer CHSBHC...but CBBE is always second best for me :D

i'm in the process of porting vanille's armor from ffxiii right now and after i'm done that i can start doing that armor =p

(for some reason i really like her outfit lol)

edit: i can't wait till cherry fixes up the bbp animations!

sunonlinew201.jpg

sunonlinew202.jpg

sunonlinew203.jpg

link to file above

Its not as if I'm trying to convince you to port these' date=' though I think they would be a great choice ;p I would convert them myself if I was proficient enough and knew the steps required. Most tutorials I've read on doing such are so confusing that I typically give up half way through.

[/quote']

That armor would be pretty tight to see in Skyrim too :D if it possible and with a please of course :)

What a beautiful collection, and in my opinion would also look good if it bounced :) , maybe some day this can be made for Cherry's body with bounce.. I look forward to watching this and trying it out.. Thank you for the hard work..

Edit.. ya I can't upgrade it either.. but I'm still lovin this.. thank you again..

What a beautiful collection' date=' and in my opinion would also look good if it bounced :) , maybe some day this can be made for Cherry's body with bounce.. I look forward to watching this and trying it out.. Thank you for the hard work..

Edit.. ya I can't upgrade it either.. but I'm still lovin this.. thank you again..

[/quote']

yea i want to add cherry's bbp but theres some bugs that annoy me so i'm going to wait till he/she fixes it and then i'll add it.

and i'll have to look into the smithing part, it should be exact copies of glass/ebony armor so o.O