SUN Magic Armor 01 CBBEv3 UPDATE v1.2a + Vanille Armor Teaser!

I like this armor mod very much aswell and I second your desire to get more SUN armors conversion.

I'll probably pick one this week and mess around with it. Got a bit distracted by the D3 beta.

That is great news. Nice to see that this SUN thread could become bigger and more popular. Thanks for the job and effort and I wait with patience and happiness for the next SUN mod.

If you need an extra hand and you consider that I can help you with something, let me know.

I was wondering if someone could help me out with this a bit...

Whenever I put this armor on my character, the neck piece appears below the actual neck and the chest piece doesn't cover all of my character's lady parts.

I'm using CBBE and my character is the Ashen custom race. Any ideas as to why this positioning error is occurring?

Edit: Ahhh... I see that's how it is supposed to be (?) according to the poster's screens.

Hi, I have a question

so how did you create the bodyslide? I noticed you have sunarmorf_0 and sunarmorf_1. In the creation kit, did you make 2 entries for each armor(_1 and _0) or just one of them? wouldn't making 2 entries create 2 separate armors which would mean bodyslide doesn't mean anything ?

I have 2 nif's for armor with _0 and _1 at the end of their name and made 1 entry in the Creation Kit, but the weight slider isn't working. Only the character's arms move but nothing else.

Thank you so much. Give me a reply please.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

hey this is a great conversion of the armor. i really loved this one in oblivion^^ but there is a little problem with the version without the cape. there is too much space between the armor and the body of the character at the spot where the cape was. just look at the picture below and you will see what i mean.

Screen_Shot1.jpg

i hope you can fix this because it looks a little bit weird :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Dispite Crikers' false claim, the SUN armor only goes from small to medium, I like to add my voice to the other in asking that the chest mesh have a large size added. While on here I did see the CBBE 3 version, so I'll take a look and see if it was fixed with a large size. Too many mods try to hardcode the chest size, allow it to go from small to large and let the players choose where inbetween they'd like

Other then that, this is a real fantastic piece of work, simply outstanding! Hope to see the rest of the SUN armors converted to Skyrim as well! =)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thank you for this @b3lisario :D Even tho I am using CBBEV3 with BBP this works and looks fantastic. THANK YOU SO MUCH! ..

I am wondering if you should post this as a separate mod to make sure everyone else sees this.

BTW.. this set is also not currently temperable. I am going to post a link that changes the esp only and only allows for tempering. If b3lisario wants to he/she can take what I did and incorporate it into their mod and change what you like. I made it so you need arcane blacksmith perk and moonstone ingots and leather strips to update armor. Here is the link SUNMagicArmor_ESP Only Temperable.rar