SUN Magic Armor 01 CBBEv3 UPDATE v1.2a + Vanille Armor Teaser!

What a beautiful collection' date=' and in my opinion would also look good if it bounced :) , maybe some day this can be made for Cherry's body with bounce.. I look forward to watching this and trying it out.. Thank you for the hard work..

Edit.. ya I can't upgrade it either.. but I'm still lovin this.. thank you again..

[/quote']

yea i want to add cherry's bbp but theres some bugs that annoy me so i'm going to wait till he/she fixes it and then i'll add it.

and i'll have to look into the smithing part, it should be exact copies of glass/ebony armor so o.O

There are separate recipes for upgrading items. If you look under the Constructible Object section in the CK you will find examples of the recipes. They all start with 'Temper...', so it will be easy to spot.

AFAIK, you just need to add the upgrade recipe and then the item will be upgradable at the smith.

Conversley, I put it on Lydia and it made her breasts way too big... Is there an easy method to adjust the 'weight' for someone like Lydia? I think it'd make a great 24/7 armor for her but not with breasts that are so big they nearly break through my monitor!

You can change the npc weight with "setnpcweight X" in console. (just click the NPC you want to target first, 0 is min weight and 100 is max)

I use it on my PC with "player.setnpcweight X"

WARNING: May have issues with mods that change NPC appearance.(At least I had)

Hi bryan065 - if you are willing would be great to port pretty much anything by sinblood/coldblood to Skyrim from Oblivion as I'm pretty sure he said he can't be arsed to convert old outfits as he is working on new ones (least think is a 'he') - it's good there is new stuff coming but also a shame as the old outfits were amazing!

He has ported across Lethal Majesty and Ravenous Elegance already but there are some other nice ones aswell :)

http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=40701

http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=18129

http://tes.nexusmods.com/downloads/file.php?id=32682 (by coldblood)

hello. i love your sun magic convertion, but i am also wondering if you still have time to do some small fixes? on the the right leg, at the back of the knee, there is a hollow rectangular patch that is transparent. would you be so kind fixing it? thank you!!

Hi there and thank you very much for the port version of this armor for Skyrim as also thanks for the workbench update file.

I always loved SUN mage's armors except one detail on all of them, the silly project of hald dress on the back. I think that, for many of us in here. it will really great to see a future alternate version without the mentioned part of the armor.

Thanks for all of your jobs making a better Skyrim full filled with nice details of all kinds and nice forum!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi there and thank you very much for the port version of this armor for Skyrim as also thanks for the workbench update file.

I always loved SUN mage's armors except one detail on all of them' date=' the silly project of hald dress on the back. I think that, for many of us in here. it will really great to see a future alternate version without the mentioned part of the armor.

Thanks for all of your jobs making a better Skyrim full filled with nice details of all kinds and nice forum!

[/quote']

i was able to get rid of that part, but the original file still has some problems. its a transparent rectangular part behind the right knee, which really shows without the skirt. know how to fix it? :)

I always loved SUN mage's armors except one detail on all of them' date=' the silly project of hald dress on the back. I think that, for many of us in here. it will really great to see a future alternate version without the mentioned part of the armor.

[/quote']

i was able to get rid of that part, but the original file still has some problems. its a transparent rectangular part behind the right knee, which really shows without the skirt. know how to fix it? :)

Well, patience is a great virtue besides nobody will rush you for that, I won't. But it is really good to read some such variant may exist in the future.

Talking about transparent parts. You made me to remember that I wanted to write a request about an oblivion mod conversion which is an armor based on the dark goddess from Shaiya game. I saw some screenshots and it was really well done but it missing the transparent effect on the half skirt.

I'm sure he's busy working on his Vanille mod' date=' but since it's been a month without an update on this armor, I decided to do a conversion to a stock CBBEv3 body and add a version without the cape.

Let me know if there are any issues.

[/quote']

I really like this armor without the cape thingy at the back. But, I think the hand are a little bit off. Anyway, thanks for the mod.:)

post-46789-13597874784878_thumb.jpgpost-46789-13597874785534_thumb.jpg

I'm sure he's busy working on his Vanille mod' date=' but since it's been a month without an update on this armor, I decided to do a conversion to a stock CBBEv3 body and add a version without the cape.

[/quote']

Thanks for the update, just my two cents, I think the cape is cool with this one.. (but your mod reminds me of the Incredibles where the woman says "NO CAPES" because of the deaths from them lol ) :P

[/quote']

Thank you very much for this version. I am just going to test it now but whatever it is the result, thank you very much for the effort and the share.

I really like this armor without the cape thingy at the back. But' date=' I think the hand are a little bit off. Anyway, thanks for the mod.:)

[/quote']

Good catch.

The hands that came with the gloves had some issues so I swapped in stock CBBE hands. I hadn't realized the pose that the CBBE hand models were saved in doesn't match the skeleton.

Here are new glove models.

I really like this armor without the cape thingy at the back. But' date=' I think the hand are a little bit off. Anyway, thanks for the mod.:)

[/quote']

Good catch.

The hands that came with the gloves had some issues so I swapped in stock CBBE hands. I hadn't realized the pose that the CBBE hand models were saved in doesn't match the skeleton.

Here are new glove models.

Thank you very much for the CBBE conversion and the fix in the hands and mostly for the optional cape.