WIP Collision enabled strapon (help!)

gooboo

I was trying to find a strap on that would work with the HDT 7base vagina, but I couldn't find one anywhere, so I figured I would make one myself.

I tried adding the NiStringExtraData to the model in Nifskope, with the HDT Havok Path set to Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtm.xml (the same NiString I found in the models for SOS), but it didn't have any effect when my character had sex with another female npc. Just to be sure it wasn't something else I tried having sex with a male npc, and the collisions worked fine, so what am I doing wrong here? Can someone more familiar with all of the hdt collision stuff help me out?

Thanks!

• 1 month later...

I was trying to find a strap on that would work with the HDT 7base vagina, but I couldn't find one anywhere, so I figured I would make one myself.

I tried adding the NiStringExtraData to the model in Nifskope, with the HDT Havok Path set to Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtm.xml (the same NiString I found in the models for SOS), but it didn't have any effect when my character had sex with another female npc. Just to be sure it wasn't something else I tried having sex with a male npc, and the collisions worked fine, so what am I doing wrong here? Can someone more familiar with all of the hdt collision stuff help me out?

Thanks!

Have you found a solution to the problem yet?

Archived