My own HDT Physics + body presets

View File

Hi to all, I just wanted to share my own HDT Physics file and hope you will like it. I also added my body presets files that I use. This wonderful community given me much fun its time I return the favor to those less fortunate :)

****This HDT is not for small breasts****Body must be HDT****
New 2.1A - Medium breasts bit hanging for small and medium body - small butt movement
2.1B Much bigger breasts for small body and smaller breasts for bigger body, butt moves much more too.

version 2.0 and lower are pretty much obsolete cause new physics and skeletons couse havok. You can try if you want, GL.

You need this ---- not 100% sure cause I didnt checked it but its safer to install and for physics you need it anyway :)
I used - HDT physics 14.28
http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53996/?
and XP-32 v3.61
http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/676-xp32-maximum-skeleton-extended/

• Submitter
  • Submitted
    03/02/2015
  • Category
  • Requires
    HDT Body
  • Special Edition Compatible

The Presets do not show up in Bodyslide when installed with NMM or manually.

EDIT:

Got the presets to appear when mannually installing to Bodyslide Presets folder Then installing the mod Via NMM, but the body is Seriously deformed.

Same problem  :(

Well ... I installed few bodyslides over time, dont know what version I have now :) I can pack it but its 500mb , just make your own body, and make the breasts point forward for nude , and in armor let them point bit up lets say 30% over the horizon. The gravity will make sure they look fine in the game, i took that into correction, so when character bends breasts hang like from a celling.I also flaten them a little and make em more melon like, so they fit nice into armor like a tight fit :)

post-251729-0-75528400-1425331011_thumb.jpgpost-251729-0-75937800-1425331014_thumb.jpg

Btw. I use Xp32 maximum skeleton, and dont delete anything, every file is needed. If you need to delete some files from skeleton you have it installed wrong.post-251729-0-51550500-1425332735_thumb.jpgpost-251729-0-65095000-1425332738_thumb.jpg

Correct paths ...

\skyrim\Data\SKSE\Plugins\hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml

\skyrim\Data\meshes\actors\character\character assets\femalebody_0.nif  and  femalebody_1.nif

\skyrim\Data\CalienteTools\BodySlide\SliderPresets\

By skyrim ENB you mean just the latest ENB with boost, or a specific ENB preset?

http://enbdev.com/download_mod_tesskyrim.htm

on the bottom of the page you have versions to download

ENB is a MUST to have program, very easy to install is wraper version you just put it in skyrim folder and I think that was it, the problem might be with configuration to your liking, it takes some time to figure it what does what.

Btw .... I modified HDT a little its better, ill post soon update :)

• 7 months later...

Tested your HDT files.

Not the bodyslide preset, I am very happy with my own.

The hdt preset worked fine for me until my character took a step. as soon as i did the HDT went crazy, breast, ass and belly flying all over the screen.

There was no fix other than to remove your HDT files entirely.

Not sure why that happened as all my HDT works just fines with my files for hair, body and clothing.

Unless there is a conflict with the SLFC body (not Clams of Skyrim!!!). Maybe having the HDT vagina settings conflicts with this?

Are those tattoos in your screenshots from a slavetats addon?

yes

Darn, I should have been more specific. *ahem* If you know, can you tell me which one? Please and thank you. :D

The counting marks on the butt are from the scrawl pack.

As for the writing on the back, I'm not sure, the picture quality is not very good so i can not really make out what it says with all those horrible looking really ugly dark splotches that must be either from a badly done dirt mod or some serious issues with textures.

• 2 months later...

Are those tattoos in your screenshots from a slavetats addon?

yes

Darn, I should have been more specific. *ahem* If you know, can you tell me which one? Please and thank you. :D

The counting marks on the butt are from the scrawl pack.

As for the writing on the back, I'm not sure, the picture quality is not very good so i can not really make out what it says with all those horrible looking really ugly dark splotches that must be either from a badly done dirt mod or some serious issues with textures.

I am back and here I find you offending my creation :) If you still read this after 2 months :/ The writing on the back was made by hand so were the scratch marks, in the game they actualy look good, I dont know why screenshots are so wierd here and dont care too :) and the dots are from freckle mania http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/52841/?    

I feel ofended :)

• 4 months later...