Devious Devices Error - HELP PLEASE!

I've been loading all my mods with NMM.

I've loaded DDA, then DDI, run FNIS, done a clean save, quit and load.

I get an error box when loading a new area saying:

"A fatal error has occured with your instalation of devious devices. An incomplete uninstall perhaps? Stopping update chain" 

The error occurs 16 times in a row.

I've tried alot of ininstalling/reinstalling in a different order - didn't work

The last fix I tried was a manual install of DDI - made it worse, even more errors. (fortunately I backed up the Data folder before trying)

I've looked through the forum and haven't been able to find someone else with this problem.

Suggestions and help please?

Much appreciated!

this error comes always after you completely uninstalled devious devices, then installed again and loaded a savegame where devious devices was installed. I got this error too, my solution: you can install the game completely new or try to find a save where it doesn't occur or you start a new game.

Hope I could help you.

this error comes always after you completely uninstalled devious devices, then installed again and loaded a savegame where devious devices was installed. I got this error too, my solution: you can install the game completely new or try to find a save where it doesn't occur or you start a new game.

Hope I could help you.

I have this problem as well. I doesn't mean anything then? The mod still functions properly?

Hope I could help you.

I have this problem as well. I doesn't mean anything then? The mod still functions properly?

Which part of the phrase "Fatal Error" suggests to you that the message doesn't mean anything?

Thanks for the reply, I'll start a new game and see if it works.

Yep. You've broken your save-game. The issue should be fixed on a new game.

• 5 months later...

Archived