Fallout NV with Mod Organizer - G.E.C.K. not loading esps, esms

RogueMage

I made the G.E.C.K. for Fallout NV start from Mod organizer. When it starts it shows all the esps and esms as it should. I can check the ones I want to get loaded as well but pressing OK after that does nothing. I searched for two hours now to find some vital information but either nobody has this problem or the G.E.C.K. migth not work with Mod Organizer at all(?)

Any links or help is much appreciated. Thx in advance.

GECK works with MO. The problem is you likely don't have GECK set up properly. You need GECK PU for multiple esp/esms selected.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/26344-geck-pu-version-and-download/

Basically there is a line in the GECKcustom.ini that allows multiple masters

Using Notepad find & change the following in your geckcustom.ini

bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=0
to
bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1

I just had to do that as well and use MO. DoctaSax uses MO and he is heavy into scripts and all sorts of modding. It does work.

GECK works with MO. The problem is you likely don't have GECK set up properly. You need GECK PU for multiple esp/esms selected.

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/26344-geck-pu-version-and-download/

Basically there is a line in the GECKcustom.ini that allows multiple masters

Using Notepad find & change the following in your geckcustom.ini

bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=0

to

bAllowMultipleMasterLoads=1

I just had to do that as well and use MO. DoctaSax uses MO and he is heavy into scripts and all sorts of modding. It does work.

Got it running. Thank you so much. :shy:

Archived