Mod for a room full of NPC's going at it?

JMKAM

While working on the Hentia Creatures mod I would stress test it by getting a room with 20 girls and then spawn 30 creatures and have them trying to train all at once (Sexlab framework has a limit of 14 active sex acts).

I did that to ensure the creatures made a properly random pick of who to train with (original version of the mod heavily favored the first few girls in any area while totally ignoring any girls past about the 16th girl.

Easy enough to reproduce. Also I stress tested the old SexAddicts mod in a similar fashion, I filled a room with friendly NPCs and ran the random sex option (which the Sexlab mod mentioned above was based on) and had them go at it or to test the combat rape scenario I would also bring in a bunch of bandits mark everyone essential so they wouldn't die and let them have at each other endlessly.

Archived