Armor Replacer?

Asurnasurpal

So, I'm deeply in love with the bouncy tits and butts provided to me by the endless loveliness of HDT Physics Extensions. However, as much as I am a massive lecherous lesbian, I am also an enormous nerd who is deeply invested in TES lore and immersive gameplay. Unfortunately for me, I've yet to find an armor replacer that redeems these two, as all the ones I've found are also skimpy armor replacers rather than just enabling HDT physics on relevant armors and clothing. Has anyone else found something akin to what I seek?

Uglykidcid UNPB TPSB Mash-up Modified & Fixed Outfits Boutique

Thank you Wulf.  Asurn I am currently converting all vanilla armors to UNPB TPSB (Tender Scaled Pregnant Body i.e. HDT body)  I have already converted all of LSAR.  LSAR is sexy but lore friendly but he mostly converts clothes.  I have created a compliment for LSAR which includes all the armors and unique outfits he missed.  I also have a MEGA merger of popular outfits which I am slowly converting to TPSB.  All vanilla armors will be done by this weekend.  I only have Dragonborn DLC left.

Angelic Temptress UNPB TPSB UKC

I also have a TPSB race mod for you that sprouts wings.

Archived