[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

On 12/30/2018 at 10:55 PM, Angelus75 said:

You have kinky world 362 , update with 375  ;)

Sorry posted wrong log, here's the one with the 3.7 (375) version of OKW, you'll notice the two files are virtually the same bar which version of OKW is in use I got the two log files confused because they are pretty much within less than an hour of each other and I was only paying attention to the date on them not the time.

ScriptError_DESKTOP-6EH3CVR__12-29-2018__14-15-48__6546F91B.xml

7 hours ago, Fury945 said:

Sorry posted wrong log, here's the one with the 3.7 (375) version of OKW, you'll notice the two files are virtually the same bar which version of OKW is in use I got the two log files confused because they are pretty much within less than an hour of each other and I was only paying attention to the date on them not the time.

ScriptError_DESKTOP-6EH3CVR__12-29-2018__14-15-48__6546F91B.xml

Hi , in this log , your teen have already an highschool activity. KW automaticy select an activity for teen in highschool (painting or sport (pool))  and if your teen has already an activity after school ...  bug  lol but not grave , still many bugs in kw  ;)

11 hours ago, gunthererickson said:

Greetings. There was a Kinky NPC named Oniki Kay that I made join my home, after that, I traveled to China, and any time I put the map view, the map markers were gone, except for when I selected Oniki Kay. This was suposed to happen, or was a bug? the KW NPCs are unable to invite into the home?

Map markers gone is a bug from world adventure not from KW. Only solution ,save your game , quit game and delete Cache files and reload your game.

There are many kw npc , you can invite in your home of course but kw npc have a automaticaly role in game , like Tom Peeping  or Ingrid Van houten.

On 1/1/2019 at 6:08 AM, jankoj0808 said:

Hi! I have a question.

I can not get level 3 in modelling carrer. I have to do 3 naked selfies in public locations, but the game does not count me that.  How to do exactly this part of the modelling career?

On 1/1/2019 at 10:58 AM, maledic said:

No requirements because is not implemented in the mod yet

Edit: there is no level 3 in modeling.

I just now got my sim to level 3 in modelling.

image.png.b0751abf7e2eddc93a33856cfa3a4a90.png

What I did: once I got the opportunity to post public selfies, I went to the library. There were other people present. Took a selfie in a room that had a barista in it. Took a woohoo selfie on a sofa in the same room, with the barista still in the room. Took a third selfie in a different room, with no other sims in the room. Immediately posted the pics online.

Bam! promotion to level 3.

The count on the opportunity did not increase in between pics, because I had still POSTED 0 pics.

Edit: By the way, the modelling career is horrible for making money. It took my sim nearly 5 days to reach level 2, then another 4-5 days to reach level 3. As you can see, in that 10 days, she has made a total of 1,145 simoleans. The most she's gotten paid in a day was around $160, and that was because she was also doing online shows. During that same period, she raised her gardening skill from about 3 to 7, and started growing and selling cannabis. She bought one seed online for around $150. Each plant yields about 20-30 flowers, and the flowers can be replanted. She sells the dried cannabis at the consignment store for about $678 per dried flower. She has made about $20k doing this in the same time period as her modelling "career".

For me it didnt show modeling (3). Maybe because i dont play in english. Or maybe because i dont try that career for some time, and i forgot.

Either way is not working as i think is intended. Which is to no suprise since Oniki on the last 6 months have been negligent with KW, and the last build not only didnt had anything new (only 2 small features was supposed to be added, but, not even that works), the newest build actually brokes other features both in KW and vanilla. In other words, version 395 is absolutely terrible.

And with the pace she is doing something on KW, maybe in 1 or 2 years she will post another free version.

8 hours ago, maledic said:

For me it didnt show modeling (3). Maybe because i dont play in english. Or maybe because i dont try that career for some time, and i forgot.

Either way is not working as i think is intended. Which is to no suprise since Oniki on the last 6 months have been negligent with KW, and the last build not only didnt had anything new (only 2 small features was supposed to be added, but, not even that works), the newest build actually brokes other features both in KW and vanilla. In other words, version 395 is absolutely terrible.

And with the pace she is doing something on KW, maybe in 1 or 2 years she will post another free version.

I'm playing the free version (375). It could be an update in a newer version broke it, too. It does have a message when the opportunity for the public selfies comes up, that says unimplemented. I do know that you cannot get beyond level 3 of the career.

On 1/1/2019 at 7:33 PM, rogue886 said:

Has there been any new builds on Patron recently ? 

This is the longest without a public update that I can remember.

Yes , some info :

3 November

This build doesn't contains much new contents and bug fixes because I've spent most of my time working on KT during october.

+Fixed: Sims no longer use woohoo stage on floor after using WooHooContinue on an object when progressing autonomously.

+Fixed: Cheating tests are now correctly used before selecting autonomously an object or a location to woohoo. 

+Added: Human Sims can now woohoo with Sims sleeping on couch (added 5 new animations). The sleeping Sim has to be bottom less or wear a "Removable" bottom (use Set CASP Properties if needed).

+Added: New moodlets for desperate wife/husband and cheating Sims.

I'm pretty sure I've forgotten something... I will edit this post later if required, sorry. :)

This build doesn't contains much new contents and bug fixes because I've spent most of my time working on KT during october.

+Fixed: Sims no longer use woohoo stage on floor after using WooHooContinue on an object when progressing autonomously.

+Fixed: Cheating tests are now correctly used before selecting autonomously an object or a location to woohoo. 

+Added: Human Sims can now woohoo with Sims sleeping on couch (added 5 new animations). The sleeping Sim has to be bottom less or wear a "Removable" bottom (use Set CASP Properties if needed).

+Added: New moodlets for desperate wife/husband and cheating Sims.

I'm pretty sure I've forgotten something... I will edit this post later if required, sorry. :)

15 November

I'm still focused on KT but have found some time to work a bit on KW.

+Fixed: The current lot of the highschool rabbit hole is now automatically set at startup. This should prevent several problems (students not going to school and professors not spawning).

+Fixed: Sleeping on couch restores energy again.

+Added: Two new interactions: Butt Grab and Seduce.

+Added: Two Story Progression options for exhibition and woohoo skills that allow you to select who can progress. Possible values are: All (default), Disabled, Selectable, NonSelectable and ActiveHousehold.

Note 1: Service Sims aren't affected by the settings.

Note 2: The interactions are allowed if at least one of the involved Sims is allowed.

Note 3: Due to the amount of impacted interactions, some of them may have been forgotten.

I'm still focused on KT but have found some time to work a bit on KW.

+Fixed: The current lot of the highschool rabbit hole is now automatically set at startup. This should prevent several problems (students not going to school and professors not spawning).

+Fixed: Sleeping on couch restores energy again.

+Added: Two new interactions: Butt Grab and Seduce.

+Added: Two Story Progression options for exhibition and woohoo skills that allow you to select who can progress. Possible values are: All (default), Disabled, Selectable, NonSelectable and ActiveHousehold.

Note 1: Service Sims aren't affected by the settings.

Note 2: The interactions are allowed if at least one of the involved Sims is allowed.

Note 3: Due to the amount of impacted interactions, some of them may have been forgotten.

1 December

+Fixed: Instantiating a Sim no longer causes an exception when called from a non yielding context. As a result, brothels should have more customers.

+Fixed: Socializing tests are no longer messed up during conversations. Sims should now ask for woohoo when appropriate.

+Fixed: The standard interaction BathTub_BathePet has been fixed. This (immediate) interaction may be constantly pushed by the Autonomy System on all Sims in the household. It should push the interaction PushBathOnLargeDog or PushBathInteraction, but because of a missing test the interaction queue doesn't enqueue and process it. As a result, all the Sims in the household do nothing autonomously but just stand up. I've added the missing test to the immediate interaction so that it's selected by the Autonomy system only when required.

Unfortunatly, this interaction is probably not the only one suffering this problem.

+Added: Sending a woohooty text now triggers a kinky woohoo sequence instead of the vanilla woohoo on bed.

+Added: This is an old feature that has been disabled a long time ago because of some inconsistencies. It's back and has been polished. Sims can now gain or lose weight progressively (unlike Maxis standard feature) depdending on how much they eat. The feature can be enabled/disabled in the global settings menu.

+Added: A new setting for sperm collection. Possible values are Disabled, Auto and Manual.

+Added: The read book interaction on a beach towel has been "kinkyfied". Only dogs can join at this time. I will add more animations in the next build. 

+Fixed: Instantiating a Sim no longer causes an exception when called from a non yielding context. As a result, brothels should have more customers.

+Fixed: Socializing tests are no longer messed up during conversations. Sims should now ask for woohoo when appropriate.

+Fixed: The standard interaction BathTub_BathePet has been fixed. This (immediate) interaction may be constantly pushed by the Autonomy System on all Sims in the household. It should push the interaction PushBathOnLargeDog or PushBathInteraction, but because of a missing test the interaction queue doesn't enqueue and process it. As a result, all the Sims in the household do nothing autonomously but just stand up. I've added the missing test to the immediate interaction so that it's selected by the Autonomy system only when required.

Unfortunatly, this interaction is probably not the only one suffering this problem.

+Added: Sending a woohooty text now triggers a kinky woohoo sequence instead of the vanilla woohoo on bed.

+Added: This is an old feature that has been disabled a long time ago because of some inconsistencies. It's back and has been polished. Sims can now gain or lose weight progressively (unlike Maxis standard feature) depdending on how much they eat. The feature can be enabled/disabled in the global settings menu.

+Added: A new setting for sperm collection. Possible values are Disabled, Auto and Manual.

+Added: The read book interaction on a beach towel has been "kinkyfied". Only dogs can join at this time. I will add more animations in the next build. 

7 December

+Fixed: Removed the debug code causing modifications of the Sims weight and some other sliders.

+Added: Human Sims can now "join" a Sim reading a book on a beach towel (added two new animations). And routing problems should be fixed.

+Added: The WooHoo stages Chance can now be modified in the setting menu.
Valid values are from 0 to 100 (default is 10). Chance is decremented each time the stage is played and goes back to the default value when reaching 0. Note: this is not a percentage but a "weight". The higher the value, the higher is the chance of the stage to be randomly selected, but a chance of 100 doesn't mean the stage will be selected for sure.

+Fixed: Removed the debug code causing modifications of the Sims weight and some other sliders.

+Added: Human Sims can now "join" a Sim reading a book on a beach towel (added two new animations). And routing problems should be fixed.

+Added: The WooHoo stages Chance can now be modified in the setting menu.
Valid values are from 0 to 100 (default is 10). Chance is decremented each time the stage is played and goes back to the default value when reaching 0. Note: this is not a percentage but a "weight". The higher the value, the higher is the chance of the stage to be randomly selected, but a chance of 100 doesn't mean the stage will be selected for sure.

24 December

I wish you all a merry christmas.

I wish I have a christmas gift to offer, but the demo of KT is not ready yet. I have spent the last days on improving the models. I really hope you'll like the result.
The next build of KW will be available before this weekend and will contains the first level of the acting career and a 'kinkyfied' version of the Swing, HangOut and Push interactions.

Kisses,
Oniki

I wish you all a merry christmas.

I wish I have a christmas gift to offer, but the demo of KT is not ready yet. I have spent the last days on improving the models. I really hope you'll like the result.
The next build of KW will be available before this weekend and will contains the first level of the acting career and a 'kinkyfied' version of the Swing, HangOut and Push interactions.

Kisses,
Oniki

30 December

Sorry for the delay. it took me more time than expected to correctly use the VideoCamera.

+Fixed: Broken Sims' SimDescription is now fixed (or recreated if necessary) when instantiated. This should solve several error when starting a situation that needs to spawn npcs.

+Fixed: Several tests have been added in the LoadFixup mothod of the high school location to prevent errors when the rabbit hole has been destroyed (after an upgrade for example).

+Added: Kinky modifications to the Swing and HangOut interactions on SwingSet. Make sure you have registered animations package that add woohoo stages to this kind of objects to fully enjoy the modifications.

+Added: The acting career is now available for Sims that have completed the last modeling opportunity (with Bretzel Washington). If you want to skip the modeling career, you can use the debug interaction. KinkyMod/Careers/Sim_JoinCareer: Acting.

This is an early version of the career. Only the first level is available and it's still incomplete. In the next update. you'll have to register a movie studio (there will be no requirement).

Note: At this time, Generations EP is required because of the Camera object.

Sorry for the delay. it took me more time than expected to correctly use the VideoCamera.

+Fixed: Broken Sims' SimDescription is now fixed (or recreated if necessary) when instantiated. This should solve several error when starting a situation that needs to spawn npcs.

+Fixed: Several tests have been added in the LoadFixup mothod of the high school location to prevent errors when the rabbit hole has been destroyed (after an upgrade for example).

+Added: Kinky modifications to the Swing and HangOut interactions on SwingSet. Make sure you have registered animations package that add woohoo stages to this kind of objects to fully enjoy the modifications.

+Added: The acting career is now available for Sims that have completed the last modeling opportunity (with Bretzel Washington). If you want to skip the modeling career, you can use the debug interaction. KinkyMod/Careers/Sim_JoinCareer: Acting.

This is an early version of the career. Only the first level is available and it's still incomplete. In the next update. you'll have to register a movie studio (there will be no requirement).

Note: At this time, Generations EP is required because of the Camera object.

So , that's all and don't worry , these last build have many new feature but many things are broken , still many new bugs :(

Today i still with an old stable version of KW like free version 375  ;)

No info about a new Free version for LL ...  Sorry !

Can anyone tell me why the only Kinky Interactions my town does is rape and solo? My arousal multiplyer is set to a hundred to try and get the residents hornier, but they only do rape and solo. I have announces on, so I know. Do they ever not do it with each other without raping each other? I’m only like a week and a bit in, so maybe it has to take more time, I dunno. I have SP on and WooHooer, which I think it’s set to autonomously do EA WooHoo, so maybe there doing that instead of the KW WooHoo? I hope someone can help. :) 

8 hours ago, Lonely_Ambassador said:

When I go into the setting to turn stray dog/rapist on it says disabled. I click it to enable it but nothing happens. I am new to modding sims, so idk if I have to wait a little be after like in skyrim or I did something wrong.

You need to enable rape and zoo lover under the general settings first.

14 hours ago, TheMoronicalClown said:

Can anyone tell me why the only Kinky Interactions my town does is rape and solo? My arousal multiplyer is set to a hundred to try and get the residents hornier, but they only do rape and solo. I have announces on, so I know. Do they ever not do it with each other without raping each other? I’m only like a week and a bit in, so maybe it has to take more time, I dunno. I have SP on and WooHooer, which I think it’s set to autonomously do EA WooHoo, so maybe there doing that instead of the KW WooHoo? I hope someone can help. :) 

Some of this info is pretty well documented in this forum, and other parts are just my conjectures.

In order for two sims to woohoo, they will need to be attracted to each other, and also will need some degree of exhibitionism depending on the circumstance. Even just getting naked in front of their prospective partner in order to woohoo requires some mixture of: horny, exhibitionism, and good relationship.

I have noticed that when sims get to the super horny level of arousal, they are likely to rape. If a sim does a solo woohoo, it lowers the arousal level down a bit. What it sounds like to me is that your sims are all super horny, but are not exhibitionist enough or in a good enough relationship to agree to a request for woohoo. Eventually, one of them will rape another.

There is also a "corruption" factor in KW. As sims do various things that are available in KW, their corruption level increases. I'm not entirely sure how that affects the game, but it seems that sims with higher corruption levels are more inclined to accept random partner requests.

Another factor is the sim's woohoo skill level. Not only does it increase the satisfaction of their partner, it increases their acceptance of requests. At a certain point, a sim will get a pop-up message saying they have woohooed enough to be a slut or super slut or something, and they will accept almost any request for woohoo, whether they are currently horny or not. I suspect that the opposite is true, and early on, they will accept almost no requests, no matter how horny they are.

When I start a new game, it usually takes a few sims weeks before I get notifications of even married couples woohooing. I usually leave the arrousal at the default level, though. I have my sims raise their exhibition levels by watching kinky TV, reading the exhibition skill book, and repeatedly removing clothes and putting them back on. I also have them raise woohoo skill to at least one from the TV and books.

Once my sims are willing to take and send kinky selfies, I have them send lots of selfies to people they've met. Initially, they have to have a pretty high relationship already to even send a photo with bra or panties showing, but eventually they are willing to send full nude or woohoo selfies to anyone that shows up in their list of known sims. Sending kinky selfies is a super quick way to go from "I saw them on the street" to best friend.

I suspect that the sims that receive kinky selfies have a number of effects happen, including raising their arousal and increasing their corruption. I could be wrong, but it seems to have a minor effect like this in my towns.

2 hours ago, RGSHA said:

what...do i need..? how do i make it work... is this all i have to download..? i reeeeally don't want to scroll through comments dating back to 2015 to find out.......

most is on the OP install instructions and things to get

Installation:
Like any other Sims 3 mods. Unpack the archive inside the mods folder.
When starting a new world, don't forget to register the animations packages into the mod using the settings menu.

the mods folder.
this means in */username/documents/Electronic arts/the sims 3/mods/packages

also get the stuff listed as required

also you may need to crate the map and the cfg file needed, if they are missing there are guides for that part i dont remember where but i do remember i found it quickly.
On 1/5/2019 at 4:28 PM, FreakyRufus said:

Some of this info is pretty well documented in this forum, and other parts are just my conjectures.

In order for two sims to woohoo, they will need to be attracted to each other, and also will need some degree of exhibitionism depending on the circumstance. Even just getting naked in front of their prospective partner in order to woohoo requires some mixture of: horny, exhibitionism, and good relationship.

I have noticed that when sims get to the super horny level of arousal, they are likely to rape. If a sim does a solo woohoo, it lowers the arousal level down a bit. What it sounds like to me is that your sims are all super horny, but are not exhibitionist enough or in a good enough relationship to agree to a request for woohoo. Eventually, one of them will rape another.

There is also a "corruption" factor in KW. As sims do various things that are available in KW, their corruption level increases. I'm not entirely sure how that affects the game, but it seems that sims with higher corruption levels are more inclined to accept random partner requests.

Another factor is the sim's woohoo skill level. Not only does it increase the satisfaction of their partner, it increases their acceptance of requests. At a certain point, a sim will get a pop-up message saying they have woohooed enough to be a slut or super slut or something, and they will accept almost any request for woohoo, whether they are currently horny or not. I suspect that the opposite is true, and early on, they will accept almost no requests, no matter how horny they are.

When I start a new game, it usually takes a few sims weeks before I get notifications of even married couples woohooing. I usually leave the arrousal at the default level, though. I have my sims raise their exhibition levels by watching kinky TV, reading the exhibition skill book, and repeatedly removing clothes and putting them back on. I also have them raise woohoo skill to at least one from the TV and books.

Once my sims are willing to take and send kinky selfies, I have them send lots of selfies to people they've met. Initially, they have to have a pretty high relationship already to even send a photo with bra or panties showing, but eventually they are willing to send full nude or woohoo selfies to anyone that shows up in their list of known sims. Sending kinky selfies is a super quick way to go from "I saw them on the street" to best friend.

I suspect that the sims that receive kinky selfies have a number of effects happen, including raising their arousal and increasing their corruption. I could be wrong, but it seems to have a minor effect like this in my towns.

Thanks for the advice. I now use the Patreon build and it’s more harder to get things to happen, I think. On the one that’s on here, it was quite easy actually. Obviously by default woohooing a sim that’s married and while the partner isn’t on the same lot is supposed to be hard, but on the build on here I just had do a few kinky interactions and a pop up would say

“*Sims name* is starting to question his/her self” and you could chose any kind of WooHoo, and they’d accept always. 

(Not when tired or fatigued) It didn’t matter if they were married, on same lot even if it was incestual. With the Patreon build it’s not as simple. It seems different and harder to do. I can’t even get incestual WooHoo to work on that build. I was thinking, for now, just have always accept on but I don’t know if that effects other NPC Sims. Maybe I can switch it on when needed and turn it back off again. xD Does it effect NPC Sims, though? Thanks. :)

Last Patreon build :

First of all, I wish you all the best for this new year.
I want to thank you all for your support and for being such a wonderful community.

This Build is just a small hotfix. Level 2 of the Acting career is not finished yet but I think the fixed bugs are important enough to justify a new build. 

+Fixed: Join interactions work again.

+Fixed: Jealousy check has been fixed. Sims asking to woohoo with a non single Sim should no longer select a room with witness.

+Fixed: Fertile map tags are now correctly cleaned when a Sim is no longer fertile.

First of all, I wish you all the best for this new year.
I want to thank you all for your support and for being such a wonderful community.

This Build is just a small hotfix. Level 2 of the Acting career is not finished yet but I think the fixed bugs are important enough to justify a new build. 

+Fixed: Join interactions work again.

+Fixed: Jealousy check has been fixed. Sims asking to woohoo with a non single Sim should no longer select a room with witness.

+Fixed: Fertile map tags are now correctly cleaned when a Sim is no longer fertile.

I just recently upgraded from v.386 to v.395 and have noticed a couple issues.  Both are University related, so I was wondering if any major changes had been made that I missed.

1. Only werewolves are showing fertile tags.

2. I can no longer get sims pregnant at University.

Up until this latest update, I was able to get Sims pregnant at University.  I have tried multiple ways of doing this and have even went through debug to Inseminate a sim.  They will show Pregnancy menstrual phase under debug/showinfo, but shortly after, they move to the next menstrual phase.

Has something been disabled, is this is new setting, or am I experiencing a bug?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

20 hours ago, MrGrey said:

Can someone report on the state of the current paid version of the mod? I gave up on the patron because KW bugs were not being fixed and other pie in the sky projects that were never going to happen took priority over Kinky World.

There was literally a post about this on the previous page. I get people don't want to read through 500+ pages of posts, but at least read the last page or two first.

https://www.loverslab.com/topic/43249-sims3wip-kinkyworld-v037-updated-10-jan-2018/?do=findComment&comment=2485436

On 1/10/2019 at 7:29 PM, vodkacinno said:

so, what? the mod's free version is dead? this mod becoming for patron only? ok i get it.. :)

Because the progression has been extremely slow, even for the patreon version. Its been 367 days since the last public release, thats 52 weeks, theres supposed to be a WEEKLY new build, in reality since the last public build there have only been 20 builds (so not even close to half) and of those 20 6 or 7 (if not more) were hotfix builds with no actual content. The mod is simply being milked now, dont expect a new public version anytime soon.