[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

On 12/15/2018 at 11:03 AM, FreakyRufus said:

There are several different versions here that you are able to download, but you should probably use the most recent one. The "Build" in the name does not mean that it is for coding or building, but it is the version produced by build #X. So "build 375" is from the 375th build of the project.

The latest public version that is available (as of 2018/12/15) is: ONIKI_KinkyWorld_0.37 (Build 375).7z

That is the version that I (and most other users on this forum) have installed.

In addition to the files inside the download, you will also need to install at least one animation package. There are several available on this website.

There is a really good step by step guide to getting Kinky World working available here:

Please, may someone send a downloaded version of the file? Personally I don't feel very confortable deactivating my AV, even for a second

Hi, I've tried for about 3 hours to get this mod working but the game crashes on startup every time. I've tried everything in the FAQ and I'm stuck :(

I've tried just installing that mod and nothing else on a fresh install and the game crashes on startup.

Anyone have any ideas please

11 minutes ago, grallonsphere said:

So I opened a brothel, designated a second house I own as the establishment.  I have yet to hire any whores but I checked the scheduling options and there doesn't seem to be a way to select multiple 2 hours segments.  And we can hardly see anything in that window.  I've followed this guide too http://onikikay-kinkyworld.wikia.com/wiki/Brothel_Management_step_by_step

You should be able to just click on multiple time slots. It has been a while since I've managed a brothel in game, so I don't remember exactly. You might have to hold down the control key to select multiple slots, or it might just toggle a slot on/off with each click.

It is definitely possible to schedule multiple slots during a day. I suspect that you aren't seeing anything yet because you don't have any employees to schedule. Each employee (whore, bouncer, janitor) has to be scheduled individually from each other. There is no overall schedule for the brothel.

37 minutes ago, TEST12352 said:

Hi, I've tried for about 3 hours to get this mod working but the game crashes on startup every time. I've tried everything in the FAQ and I'm stuck :(

I've tried just installing that mod and nothing else on a fresh install and the game crashes on startup.

Anyone have any ideas please

What version of The Sims 3 do you have installed? What Expansion Packs do you have? My understanding is that version 1.67/1.69 of the game is required.

Have you installed any extra items that might effect the game binaries, such as tools to change the resolution or frame rate?

55 minutes ago, gunthererickson said:

Please, may someone send a downloaded version of the file? Personally I don't feel very confortable deactivating my AV, even for a second

Try a different browser or a different AV program. Just yesterday, I switched from Avast to Kaspersky, which is one of the highest rated free AV programs right now. With Avast, I was not able to download stuff from this site without disabling the web protection. With Kaspersky, I am able to download the links from Post #1 of this thread.

If you cannot trust disabling part of your protections for a minute or two to download a file from a site where everyone on the site tells you it will be safe, why would you trust a file sent to you by someone on that site?

On 12/16/2018 at 12:55 PM, FreakyRufus said:

What version of The Sims 3 do you have installed? What Expansion Packs do you have? My understanding is that version 1.67/1.69 of the game is required.

Have you installed any extra items that might effect the game binaries, such as tools to change the resolution or frame rate?

Patch 1.66 will work as well it was the last Real Patch. 1.67 and 1.69 where just cosmetic and never touched any gameplay files that could affect the mods functionality.

10 hours ago, Eric Parker said:

Gotta have this mod for sims 4. Wicked whims sucks so bad. They took out the sex skill and hardly any group sex. Could you do this for sims 4? Love this mod to. I got it working so no problems with it 

There's a way around that with WW but it's a PITA. Make everyone exhibitionist's (using the mods global cheats), use the game Edit Lot functions and give some lots the Hypersexual Lot Trait and use the game change household functions and give all the residents the Polyamorous trait you'll need MCCC to give them the satisfaction points needed to buy the trait.

15 hours ago, namaradus said:

There's a way around that with WW but it's a PITA. Make everyone exhibitionist's (using the mods global cheats), use the game Edit Lot functions and give some lots the Hypersexual Lot Trait and use the game change household functions and give all the residents the Polyamorous trait you'll need MCCC to give them the satisfaction points needed to buy the trait.

I did all that but Sims 4 sex mod is really boring. The older version was better because they had sex like crazy and group sex like crazy. Sex everywhere. Lol. Now they hardly have any sex/group sex or sex in public

Hey everyone!
I just downloaded this mod. I'm really using it just for the drug interactions. Does this mean I still need to install the rest of the packages? I'm never really going to use the actual sex animations and etc, so is it necessary to install them? If I do, is there a way to disable those that I'm not using, or are they automatically available/autonomous? Thanks

Hello!! Ok first of all, I really love this mod so thank you for your hard work and for sharing it with us! I've been using this mod for a few months now and it is really good. I mostly got it for the period and drug stuff. I'm not very interested in the rest of the animation stuff as they got boring pretty quick. It was also pretty weird seeing NPC's undressing everywhere, but I understand that you can disable this so I guess it's ok.

Anyway, the thing is, I recently got the WhickedWhims mod for the Sims 4 and what I really loved about it was that there were sooo many cute snuggling/kissing animations, and honestly I would rather have those than these hardcore sex animations that are available now. Unfortunately I'm not a fan of the Sims 4, I only liked it for building stuff, other than that the game is really crap to be honest so that's why I went back to Sims 3 lol. Ok anyway my point is, I would really reeeally love it if someone out there would make a bunch of snuggling/kissing animations! Like really sweet, intimate, romantic ones and like nothing too crazy sexual :D. If someone could please make it happen I would really appreciate it, thanks! ?❤️❤️

Edit: Oh if there already are some "romantic" animations out there, then please link them to me. I think I got them all but idk maybe I missed some.. ?

2 hours ago, evfd said:

I would really reeeally love it if someone out there would make a bunch of snuggling/kissing animations! Like really sweet, intimate, romantic ones and like nothing too crazy sexual :D. If someone could please make it happen I would really appreciate it, thanks! ?❤️❤️

What you want is romantic animations for KinkyWorld?

There is a bunch of romantic animations but they aren't for this mod. I think you need a mod called Animation Player.

Also, you can make a request in the Request section.

https://www.loverslab.com/forum/89-request-find-the-sims-3/

Has anyone had any success using NRaas StoryProgression with brothel management? I'm trying to set it up so that only female customers come to my brothel, and I've tried using StoryProgression but to no avail. I use "Lot Options" to disallow the males caste from coming to the lot, but I think that only applies if the game is trying to move in a new family, not generate randomly-spawned NPCs as brothel customers. 

Hi all people :)  im new to all this  and just donloaded the sims 3 ,  i want to try the beastiality mods  with horses etc ,  but cant seem to find link to this  or how to install it ,  could some nice people please help me?   it looks so fun , i would love to try it 

22 hours ago, Annacito said:

Hi all people :)  im new to all this  and just donloaded the sims 3 ,  i want to try the beastiality mods  with horses etc ,  but cant seem to find link to this  or how to install it ,  could some nice people please help me?   it looks so fun , i would love to try it 

There is no separate mod needed for animals. You just need Kinky World, the Pets expansion pack, and some animations that include pets. The ones that I know of are from Mike24, which you can find here:

Detailed steps on getting it all installed and set up can be found here:

Hello everyone. I'm having tiny problem. I have what I need but I can't find the ' DisableDereferencing.package' for the Error Trap from the Nraas site. I tried looking for it there and even though they said this "tuning files can be found in our file browser by clicking upload in the header", there was nothing there. Also the link for it here just leads to Nraas main page. I would be very grateful for any help. Thanks.

2 hours ago, Jaylin said:

Hello everyone. I'm having tiny problem. I have what I need but I can't find the ' DisableDereferencing.package' for the Error Trap from the Nraas site. I tried looking for it there and even though they said this "tuning files can be found in our file browser by clicking upload in the header", there was nothing there. Also the link for it here just leads to Nraas main page. I would be very grateful for any help. Thanks.

Hmm, I found a discussion on the new Nraas site saying they hadn't put any of the tuning files up there yet. Here is the version of the DisableDereferencing tuning for Nraas ErrorTrap that I have and use.

NRaas_ErrorTrap_Tuning_DisableDereferencing.zip

7 hours ago, Jaylin said:

I don't know about you but Ive never had to seek out a specific package with that name, what portion of the readme does that refer to? I just downloaded whatever general package from NRAAS like master controller and whatever addons (to tweak general gameplay aspects, not explicitly kinky related) to make it work to my...tastes

10 minutes ago, 09890989 said:

I don't know about you but Ive never had to seek out a specific package with that name, what portion of the readme does that refer to? I just downloaded whatever general package from NRAAS like master controller and whatever addons (to tweak general gameplay aspects, not explicitly kinky related) to make it work to my...tastes

In Oniki's post #1, it says this:

+NRaas ErrorTrap: Install the DisableDereferencing package if you want to keep this mod

There is a link there, but Nraas had to move to a different location, and many of the items that were on the old site have not been put back, yet.

Just now, FreakyRufus said:

In Oniki's post #1, it says this:

There is a link there, but Nraas had to move to a different location, and many of the items that were on the old site have not been put back, yet.

oh well shit butter my bung hole that might be why a few of my things are glitchy

1 hour ago, lerevenoir said:

Will this mod ever be made available for the Sims 4? I would be willing to pay for it~

While Onikikay takes donations, and offers donors an advanced version of this mod, when finished, it must be made publicly available or be in direct violation of laws. So no possibility of a simple purchase will ever be made.

Considering the time invested to date, the platform (Sims3), and the options Kinkyworld offers which wouldn't be compatible with the Sims4, I can say with 99.9% certainty it would not be available.

If anything depending on the success of this endeavor, and the ability to mod future installments, that the Sims5 would be a better bet.

While the Sims4 does have options, I can understand the reasons for wanting this - as it's quite unique in scope.