[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

2 minutes ago, Bell1999 said:

So if i extract these 16 package files in the mod folder, the mod will come in effect?

Sort of. By default, the mod is not enabled automatically. Once installing these, you should get a notification within a few minutes of starting or loading a town, saying that Kinky World version XXX is installed. After that, you can click on any sim, and will have a new menu called "Kinky World", with an item under that for Settings. That is where you go to enable Kinky World, and to configure it.

You will also need to install one or more animation packages. Kinky World just provides the capability to use the animations, but doesn't have any animations itself.

There are two threads that have detailed instructions on how to install, configure, and get the best results from KW. And a third I'd recommend, as well.

1) https://www.loverslab.com/topic/61984-sims-3-onikis-kinkyworld-faq/

2) https://www.loverslab.com/topic/48066-sims3-guide-to-onikis-kinkyworld-okw/

3) https://www.loverslab.com/topic/36994-the-sims-3-complete-adult-guide/

On 12/28/2018 at 6:10 PM, FreakyRufus said:

With MC, I used to go to status, and I think one of the items under that shows something if your sim is pregnant. Under  Kinky World > Debug, I think the showinfos item might show if your sim is pregnant, along with how many hours, but I could be wrong about that. I use a mod from CmarNYC called the pregnancy controller. In addition to other things, it will show you info about whether your sim is pregnant, how long they've been pregnant, who the father is, the number of babies, and the sex of each baby.

yes i figured it out, thank you ! also, im having an issue with the cannabis flower and seed. I buy them online but dont know where they are located?

5 hours ago, Fury945 said:

Hi I keep having this error (in the attached file) an I am wondering how to get around it? because it's rather irritating to play for around 10-15 mins and have it crash like this over and over. Thanks for any help able to be given.

ScriptError_DESKTOP-6EH3CVR__12-29-2018__13-44-12__0A954625.xml

You have kinky world 362 , update with 375  ;)

14 hours ago, zeraxumi said:

yes i figured it out, thank you ! also, im having an issue with the cannabis flower and seed. I buy them online but dont know where they are located?

In order to buy the cannabis, you use a computer, and go to "online shopping". That will let you buy one each of any of the items added by KW: cannabis, condoms, birth control pills, various drugs, etc.

After you buy one or more items from there, they will arrive in the mail the next morning, similar to if you send off gems to be cut or metal to be smelted.

My sim is experiencing "drug withdrawal" after smoking one joint. I've never seen this happen before from cannabis. Is this some weird bug, or is it normal. There is no physical addiction from real cannabis, and certainly no withdrawal after trying it one time. She smoked another joint, and the symptoms have not gone away.

Hey all,

I recently started playing again and there is one annoying thing that was bugging me for a long time. When I start a woohoo interaction, my sims always need to leave the room and walk all the way across the house to discuss and then come back before the animation starts. Is there a way to fix that? Or better yet, skip the talk altogether and start the animation right away?

On 12/23/2018 at 8:02 PM, FreakyRufus said:

There is no separate mod needed for animals. You just need Kinky World, the Pets expansion pack, and some animations that include pets. The ones that I know of are from Mike24, which you can find here:

Detailed steps on getting it all installed and set up can be found here:

okey , but how do i install the file to the sims?  im not that great at computers =/

13 hours ago, Annacito said:

okey , but how do i install the file to the sims?  im not that great at computers =/

The very top of the article I linked called "[SIMS3] Guide to Onikis kinkyWorld (OKW)" has another link to a guide to installing files into the sims. That page has got detailed instructions for a beginner to show how to set up The Sims 3 for installing custom content, or add-ons to the Sims 3 that does not come from EA, the maker of the game.

While the link has details, in summary, it has a zip file that you can download that contains some empty folders (that have the correct names to be used by The Sims 3), and a configuration file. All you need to do is to download that zip and extract it to the correct location, which is detailed in the article.

Once you have your "Mods" folder set up, that contains at least a folder inside it named "Packages", and the "Resource.cfg" file, you then extract the archive files that you have downloaded, and put the ".package" files inside the "Mods/Packages" folder. You can organize stuff inside there in other folders that you create, but don't create too many levels of folders inside "Packages". The settings of "Resource.cfg" only handles 4 layers of nested folders.

The steps in "[SIMS3] Guide to Onikis kinkyWorld (OKW)" lists several "files you need to download". All of those are going to be archives of some type, and you will need to extract the ".package" files from those and put them in "Mods/Packages". There is no one single standard for archive files (which both collect several files into one, and also compress them to save space). Archives for Sims3 mods are usually found as zip files (".zip"), RAR files (".rar"), or 7zip files (".7z"). Each one of those formats has its own dedicated program used to create or extract them. There are also many archive tools that are capable of reading and extracting several archive formats. If you do not already have a program that can work with both RAR files and 7zip files, and you are on a Windows system, then I would recommend getting the 7-zip program from https://www.7-zip.org/. That program is able to extract all three of these formats, as well as several others. While there are several ways you can use the program to get the contents of an archive where you want, the simplest for a new user is to open up an archive with the program, and then click and drag the files to where you want them, similar to dragging files from one folder to another.

4 hours ago, jankoj0808 said:

Hi! I have a question.

I can not get level 3 in modelling carrer. I have to do 3 naked selfies in public locations, but the game does not count me that.  How to do exactly this part of the modelling career?

I just did that a few days ago. My sim went to the library, and took a kinky selfie while there. She got topless and took the selfie, while there was another sim in the same room. I'm not sure exactly which element was needed to fulfill the requirement.

3 minutes ago, FreakyRufus said:

I just did that a few days ago. My sim went to the library, and took a kinky selfie while there. She got topless and took the selfie, while there was another sim in the same room. I'm not sure exactly which element was needed to fulfill the requirement.

No requirements because is not implemented in the mod yet

Edit: there is no level 3 in modeling.

14 hours ago, fafner13 said:

Hey all,

I recently started playing again and there is one annoying thing that was bugging me for a long time. When I start a woohoo interaction, my sims always need to leave the room and walk all the way across the house to discuss and then come back before the animation starts. Is there a way to fix that? Or better yet, skip the talk altogether and start the animation right away?

I've seen this if they are in a location that has a limited amount of free space. It might help if you have them chat or tease or something, so that they are already in the correct relative positions to have the conversation part.

KW seems to make a minimal effort at pathfinding before deciding to find a different room. For that matter, I've also seem a mother go to a different floor to feed a toddler on the floor when there is enough space in the current room, but not a ton of free space, or a sim decide to join a jam session by leaving the room, etc.

1 hour ago, Marine0701 said:

How can I download the latest build ? I discovered this mod today and can't even try it, it says there's an error and there's no download files

Now that you're logged in, go back and try the download page again. It didn't work for me when I was logged out.

4 hours ago, FreakyRufus said:

I've seen this if they are in a location that has a limited amount of free space. It might help if you have them chat or tease or something, so that they are already in the correct relative positions to have the conversation part.

KW seems to make a minimal effort at pathfinding before deciding to find a different room. For that matter, I've also seem a mother go to a different floor to feed a toddler on the floor when there is enough space in the current room, but not a ton of free space, or a sim decide to join a jam session by leaving the room, etc.

Thanks. That makes sense. The EA routing routing is horrible. And I often have more sims woohooing all at once, so there is not enough space sometimes. I guess I'll have to live with that.

3 hours ago, rogue886 said:

Has there been any new builds on Patron recently ? 

This is the longest without a public update that I can remember.

There was a new build on Sunday 30th. (395), so the public release is now exacly 20 builds behind. I wonder if any new version makes it here any time soon.