[Sims3][WIP] KinkyWorld v0.37 [Updated: May 3rd 2019]

38 minutes ago, Gadget63 said:

is anyone else having a problem with pubic hair? No matter what I do, i can't get rid of pubic hair on my female sims. even when disabled, the sims still show a full bush....

I have this problem too. I saw it on town sims too. Even though the setting is disabled.

11 hours ago, xandait said:

I have this problem too. I saw it on town sims too. Even though the setting is disabled.

You guys sure you aren't using a skin that has pubes by default?

20 hours ago, mrinku said:

They may have a full gallery. Try discarding or moving old photos.

Tried that, nothin. Any idea if the photos are stored in a game folder somewhere and they're just not being properly deleted?

6 hours ago, Superin7enden7 said:

You guys sure you aren't using a skin that has pubes by default?

Tried that, nothin. Any idea if the photos are stored in a game folder somewhere and they're just not being properly deleted?

Nope, the skin I am using has no pubic hair by default. That's the first thing I checked. 

Will streamer girl/boy be possilble to be added in the mod as a playable job? It would be fun to play!

Don't get me wrong,i know there is a option called online chat on computer does the simliar thing,

but i think it could be improved with more interaction and as a playable job

my ideas are streaming will gain u celebrity points,and more you stream,more points u get( a feature in The Sims 3: Late Night )

if u have a high celebrity status,u gain more job experience and earn more money by streaming(maybe $$$ per horus as donation from others)

your fans will stalk u,wait for u around ur house or peep u through windows like peeping tom.

Is there a steady mesh for the She-males ? I used the penis for females mesh but then every female in the World had a penis, not quite what I had in mind so I'm not sure if I missed it but whenever they go nude, their lower half is invisible though the effects that would indicate they have a penis is till there. 

5 hours ago, peterishorny said:

Will streamer girl/boy be possilble to be added in the mod as a playable job? It would be fun to play!

Don't get me wrong,i know there is a option called online chat on computer does the simliar thing,

but i think it could be improved with more interaction and as a playable job

my ideas are streaming will gain u celebrity points,and more you stream,more points u get( a feature in The Sims 3: Late Night )

if u have a high celebrity status,u gain more job experience and earn more money by streaming(maybe $$$ per horus as donation from others)

your fans will stalk u,wait for u around ur house or peep u through windows like peeping tom.

I love the idea of celebrity level and obsession fans.

Beside, the obsession fans can break the house, steal the undies, masturbate and rape the star! 

This is actually what I want in ts4 road of fame + ww. But I don't know the progress, it seems zero.

Is anyone having an issue with having animation packs added but a ton of them are missing when sex is initiated? I added 5 animation packs, 2 of Mike24s, 1 of amra72 and 2 of lady666s. However most of the lady666 animations dont show up in the game menu when they used to before the most recent update. 

On 15.1.2018 at 3:49 PM, Jolie Rouge said:

Nope. The clothes have to be flagged as revealing. Enable debug in Settings>Miscellaneous and then click your sim>Kinky World> there are two options: Get CASPProperties and Set CASPProperties, upper/lower body/complete outfit.

You can set if the part can be pulled down (top/low shark), can be kept during woohoo and the revealing value, where 0 shows nothing at all and 5 equals almost naked.

So you can set a swimsuit at 3 and a micro bikini at 5 even if the creator (if it is CC) didn't set the revealing flag.

Edit: works for other sims too, so if you want to grope that girl, set the flags and you are good to go.

Ooh, thank you.

Hello everyone!

After some time, I decided to ask here.

I have a few question and hope somebody can help me and explain a few things.

Main Questions:

- What does the values in the Interaction tuning stand for?

I guess, that values for needs (like fun, social, etc) needs to be lower for less chance / higher for higher chance?

And are the values for skills like exhibition reversed? Mean, high number require high skill?

I tried to reduce the chance of the exhibition actions like "show boobs". I set the exhibition value to 550. But still with Exhibition skill 2 my wife runs around flashing all the time.

I could really use some explanation behind hat system.

- The new feature with the exhibition difficult.

You can choose between 0 and 10, standard 1. Guess 10 is the highest difficult? What does it exactly change? Less actions? Slower learning?

Secondary:

- A sniff and lick sim on all fours was mentioned an saw it in the tuning section.

But I never actually saw this. They just mount.

- The rape sim option for dogs seems only work autonomous for stray dogs.

Regular pets seem to have the option manually under mean, but never do it on there own.

Hope someone can help me.

20 hours ago, egon123 said:

Hello everyone!

After some time, I decided to ask here.

I have a few question and hope somebody can help me and explain a few things.

Main Questions:

- What does the values in the Interaction tuning stand for?

I guess, that values for needs (like fun, social, etc) needs to be lower for less chance / higher for higher chance?

And are the values for skills like exhibition reversed? Mean, high number require high skill?

I tried to reduce the chance of the exhibition actions like "show boobs". I set the exhibition value to 550. But still with Exhibition skill 2 my wife runs around flashing all the time.

I could really use some explanation behind hat system.

The interaction tuning consists of "weightings".  EA standard typically ranges from -200 for "never" to 200 for "as often as possible".  When there are many many options for the game's autonomy system to choose from, lowering a weighting will make it far less likely for an option to be chosen.  However, in practice, various options are "scored" such that they are ignored by the autonomy system.  This reduces the number of choices available and makes each weighting have a commensurately higher percentage chance of being selected.  In a hypothetical worst-case scenario, if there is only one available choice for your sims to perform, then reducing the weighting has absolutely no effect on the 100% chance of that interaction being chosen.  In a realistic scenario, you'll have the behavior you witnessed here: regardless of your tuning, natural shifts in the scoring will reduce the number of interactions to a fraction until your sims have nothing else in mind but to go around flashing their boobies.  Pair this with the way the mod works (Exhibition motive) and any sim will eventually reach a 100-point level of desire to show themselves off.  Unfortunately, it's just the way the game works.

That said, there is another concept called "gating" which tells the game whether an option should be considered at all.  I made a fairly complex and complete suggestion (#7) to that effect for Exhibition, but that suggestions thread is fairly clearly just a place for the ideas to be ignored, since we're not paying customers. ;-)

4 hours ago, peterishorny said:

will the pubic hair grow back after u shave it?

Yes!  After a couple days.  Unfortunately you can't trim to a specific density, but it will grow back.

4 hours ago, antediluvian said:

The interaction tuning consists of "weightings".  EA standard typically ranges from -200 for "never" to 200 for "as often as possible".  When there are many many options for the game's autonomy system to choose from, lowering a weighting will make it far less likely for an option to be chosen.  However, in practice, various options are "scored" such that they are ignored by the autonomy system.  This reduces the number of choices available and makes each weighting have a commensurately higher percentage chance of being selected.  In a hypothetical worst-case scenario, if there is only one available choice for your sims to perform, then reducing the weighting has absolutely no effect on the 100% chance of that interaction being chosen.  In a realistic scenario, you'll have the behavior you witnessed here: regardless of your tuning, natural shifts in the scoring will reduce the number of interactions to a fraction until your sims have nothing else in mind but to go around flashing their boobies.  Pair this with the way the mod works (Exhibition motive) and any sim will eventually reach a 100-point level of desire to show themselves off.  Unfortunately, it's just the way the game works.

That said, there is another concept called "gating" which tells the game whether an option should be considered at all.  I made a fairly complex and complete suggestion (#7) to that effect for Exhibition, but that suggestions thread is fairly clearly just a place for the ideas to be ignored, since we're not paying customers. ;-)

Yes!  After a couple days.  Unfortunately you can't trim to a specific density, but it will grow back.

Thank you for your answer :smile:

Yeah, I expected something with weightings. But the values for "Exhibition" irritate me.

Let's compare two:

ShowBoobs      ShowBottom

woohoo                           20                   25

exhibition                        350                 750

fun                                  40                  50

traitinappropreate            100                 100

bedrunk                          175                 250

ShowBottom should be have higher inhibition threshold. So I expected in case of exhibition it would require an higher exhibition level. (On the other hand, Undress top has an exhibition value of 250) Flashing has 2000.

In my mind, It should be more likely that a sim does show his boobs then his bottom. Or even flash. so I translated the values into: With exhibition exp 350/750 then rest is weight of probability.

Hmm...

Still, the Exhibit difficult even on 10 seem not to slow them down. Or is this also translated into x10 likely?

As you wrote in that linked post, at some point half of the town gets nudists. So I tried to make the actions itself less likely.

1 hour ago, Grundy122 said:

Is the Commanding Presence trait bugged?

I ask because it doesn't seem to open any unique interactions, nor the symbol appear on existing ones (even ones that I guess are the point of it such as ordering people to do things)

It also doesn't have a description

Under kinky there's an option to order Sims to do certain things. But yes, description is still absent at this time

9 hours ago, CasaNova73099 said:

Under kinky there's an option to order Sims to do certain things. But yes, description is still absent at this time

Gotcha, I just wasn't sure those options were there because of the trait or just because.

I did notice one other thing, though; when at home, the option to order other sims to WooHoo doesnt appear (all other options do, such as ordering them to flash or to undress, or to woohoo with someone other than the speaker). It only appears when in public areas. Was this intentional?

3 hours ago, I am Vertigo said:

My sims keep rejecting any woohoo interaction. How can I fix this? I disabled the autonomy and the gender restriction but nothing worked.

Could be a bunch of things. Could be too tired or hungry, might not be horny enough, could have a strong committed relationship with another Sim. Might be being asked to WooHoo in a place that's too public for their level of Exhibition. Could also be a bug.

I had an NPC Sim that was maxed out horny and had a WTF score around 30 and I still couldn't get her to do anything with my Sim except Romantic and non-WooHoo Kinky interactions... but then realised she had a partner, and it was THAT tie that got in the way. 

4 hours ago, Grundy122 said:

Gotcha, I just wasn't sure those options were there because of the trait or just because.

I did notice one other thing, though; when at home, the option to order other sims to WooHoo doesnt appear (all other options do, such as ordering them to flash or to undress, or to woohoo with someone other than the speaker). It only appears when in public areas. Was this intentional?

Might be an error. I get the option in both public and on home lots.