Adult mod shame?

Rnchu

So I just got some adult mods for Skyrim and to be honest I feel kind of shameful. It feels like I have done something wrong.

What does everybody else think? Am I crazy? should I just get over it?

I find it perfectly fine for other people do use them but it kind of feels weird myself using them

Hey, you're on LoversLab, it's not like anyone here is going to tell you to be ashamed, because that wouldn't make any sense.

If you haven't noticed, you've riled up everyone's common sentiment, as you can tell from the tone everyone's speaking to you with.

Seriously though, it's not like you HAVE to play with these mods. You can take them off........

If you stole something, felt ashamed, it's up to you to decide if it's the same issue. Eh?

Hey uhm, you are not to blame for some asshole trying to Troll or the japs attacking china for that matter. Just so you know Trolling isn't just for american prepubescent american boys,they come from everywhere, trying to fill the gap left in them for gods no what by making others get angry or ashamed and even afraid. I will let you have my old mantra,yours for free and to use anytime you feel bad for expressing your thoughts .

Fuck um' !

Thanks for your feedback. Of course, I didn't take the Trolling to heart. But by taking the Gorillaz-avatar I didn't even consider how deep the gaps between those cultures actually might be. That was foolish. It was a borderline-approach, as I do know the history but didn't think it through.

Nevertheless, I think this topic is repeating itself for some time now. Not really surprising, since we all think sexuality to be a part of our freedom of choice. Most cultures aren't fancy of talking about it in brought daylight, in the shopping mall. But so do most about politics, money, religion, dreams e.g. That's private; thoughts that belong only us as long as we want to. And, to quote another movie: People forget that the brain is the biggest erogenous zone.

Archived