Deviously Missing

Advint

I'm not particularly new to modding, but this one has me a bit stumped. After nuking my PC I went through and started modding skyrim again through Mod Organizer. The problem now is that when I started a new game I ended up part way through Helgan intro with a Devious Device named restrictive gloves that wont show up and animations that wont play for devices which were placed on my character shortly after start. After fiddling some more I have found that DD Cursed Loot will occasionally equip items that are visible but often equip ones that are not. I'll see about putting my current mod list here in a bit.

loadorder.txt

Well I dicked around with it all some more, removed the Cursed loot and Chests from my load order and then like a fool added more stuffs. Now SOS had Schlongs stretched up to the head of actors when I take off armor, and boobs and buttocks alike get deformed. Messing around with it all I decided to give up for the weekend on it. Heres my load order since it probably has to do with a certain combination of idiocy on my part.

loadorder.txt

Oh and heres what I added, violens kilmoves, milkmod, dual sheath, etc etc.

SOS had Schlongs stretched up to the head of actors when I take off armor. Means improper/incorrect skeleton being used for SOS try reinstalling SOS and see if that fixes it and boobs and buttocks alike get deformed is probably also a skeleton issue make sure the correct skeleton is being used for the female characters that are getting the weird boob and butts. Make sure when you are installing stuff that nothing overwrites the SOS skeleton/skeletons that come with it and the skeletons for your females.

Have you run LOOT for load order? Have you run TES5EDIT afterwards to see if it picks up anything wrong in the load order?

I have run loot, and I believe I did reinstall SOS and the extended xmps 32 skeleton. But since its Mod Organizer the files for SOS would probably get written over regardless. But I dont know how to use TES5Edit for load order. Not actually that well knowledge in TES5Edit. But I'll mess with it some and look it up of course. I'd say I can't break it more but I know thats not true.

Realistic Ragdolls was doing it, I checked the info on the SOS Mod and the skeleton was in fact being overwritten.

However I am still going to leave this thread open, as I have yet to test the Devious Devices again. Though now that I realized my error, I think I can trouble shoot it if the time comes.

I still have the issue concerning Devious Devices and the associated Animations playing. Functionality still exists as the Spriggan Armor from SD+ is calling upon Devious Devices for functionality. Just not sure what is causing the animations to not play, as well as devious devices to not render in game.

• 2 weeks later...

So I finally decided to get back to fiddling with this issue, and the devious devices with even the bare minimum mods loaded simply won't show in game. They also do not render in the inventory screen. Despite this the messages still display when the items are placed upon any character, and the animations would play with the bare essentials loaded.

Archived