CK2Lab

Ya_akira

CK2 adult mod. Currently more a proof of concept. getting the base work done.

Such as succession law changes, traits, starting bookmarks etc.

Currently Only several testing events and a few basic events including masturbation and having sex with spouse(husband only right now).

Nowhere near playable, again its a proof of concept, and i feel getting ideas from people is a good idea.

dazric is currently working on something but what hes working on seems to be more about events, where as mine is.... actually somewhat the same but more perverse i think... and more about the preset.

If you have suggestions, advice, suggestions, or just wanna tell me the mod is shit, then please do so.

To play with the preset changes go to bookmarks, make sure its the oldest one, and look for the Cawrdolli preset; set in Cornwall.

Update/Version as of 2/19/15 includes

• Testing marriage options
  • A couple renames
  • a few placeholder trait images.
  • Traits not done, not included in anything worthwhile.
  • A few debug/testing events.
  • A masturbation decision.
  • A have sex with husband decision + having 25% chance to get pregnant. right now its set at 90 because testing.
  • spawn a courtier
  • spawn a dog
  • lots of placeholder .txt files that can be ignored unless you wanna see some ideas of the kind of content i have planned.
  • included in cklab/notes is a text files called "what what.txt" that gives a brief description of the different files and what they contain, or will contain.

Know Bug/Issues

• Several localization information is missing. Its not been added on purpose, it will be added on next update. -- Note 2/13/15 not as big a deal as i thought for the minor things so it has been pushed back.
  • Many traits have no icons. will be fixed in next version. -- Note 2/13/15 Maybe.
  • The only other religion you can marry is Catholic(for now). They also still hate you because lol infidel.
  • The bookmark has all other leaders commented out in the bookmark.txt file if you want them back remove the comments.
  • Currently you get an unmarried and pregnant issue. its a vanilla 'feature' but one i don't want to effect hedonism_group
  • same thing with unfaithful harlot opinion modifier on husband.
  • animals(dogs) are giving the foreigner negative opinion modifier because they are a different cultural group, it needs to be fixed as its a -40.
  • animals currently use a default child image, that needs to be fixed using an image of a dog along with some other shit.
  • animal generation is broken inside the testing script so it works but i wanna make it better.
  • the check for dom/sub/no have only been tested along sub route. i need to figure out if it correctly locks out other options as it moves through
  • dom/sub/no checks are set to fire one day after the last for testing.
  • no checks for a lot of things that should have them.
  • personal.2 is ran by all AI's and causes mass amounts of kids... on everyone. Not like its bad or anything.... but it does make the game slow after about 20 minutes of play time.

How to install

Place mod files into "C:\Users\YOUR ACCOUNT NAME HERE\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings II\mod"

making sure the "CKLab.mod" file is in the root of that mod folder.

Download

Temp removed.

Final Notes:

I'm using this mod to learn even more about CK2 modding, but I'm also posting it long before its even ready for public use to try and have people who look forward to the mod to keep me motivated, sadly that is very much a personal problem.

Oh-MG!

This is the mod that I have been envisioned before!

After opening the zip file and browse the text inside, so basically this is a new religion, right? Called Hedonism?

If you need help with the text event, I can help you on this one.

Just tell me the background of the religion, and what kind the event you want.

Oh-MG!

This is the mod that I have been envisioned before!

After opening the zip file and browse the text inside, so basically this is a new religion, right? Called Hedonism?

If you need help with the text event, I can help you on this one.

Just tell me the background of the religion, and what kind the event you want.

Hedonism is the placeholder name for the religion. If you look in the fodler called notes or something like that you can see where i'm pulling inspiration from. Not everything there will be put in but some of it will.

It seems you mod is still in a very early stage of development.

I want to report something...

1. Hedonism religion seems in the different group. We can't seduce any person, whatever pagan, christian and muslim.

2. Multiple wives and concubines don't work for female ruler.

I learned the structure of the txt file for several days, as well as yours today.

1. For intermarriage and perhaps seduction interaction, you should add this line in the 00_religion.txt:

intermarry = christian
intermarry = muslim 
intermarry = pagan_group
intermarry = jewish_group
intermarry = zoroastrian_group
intermarry = indian_group

I haven't try it in the game, but saw some religion use it, may be with it, we can make it work outside the religion group.

This is the interesting code I found:

has_heir_designation = yes #designing your own heir, I guess
feminist = yes #no negative opinion on female ruler
matrilineal_marriages = yes #matrilineal marriage, I don't know if this should be added, it only for muslim

pc_marriage = yes #enabling incest 
bs_marriage = yes #enabling incest

2. For the multiple husbands/concubines for female rule... I guess, we can't do something about it. The game translate it for male ruler.

It seems you mod is still in a very early stage of development.

I want to report something...

1. Hedonism religion seems in the different group. We can't seduce any person, whatever pagan, christian and muslim.

2. Multiple wives and concubines don't work for female ruler.

I learned the structure of the txt file for several days, as well as yours today.

1. For intermarriage and perhaps seduction interaction, you should add this line in the 00_religion.txt:

intermarry = christian
intermarry = muslim 
intermarry = pagan_group

I haven't try it in the game, but saw some religion use it, may be with it, we can make it work outside the religion group.

This is the interesting code I found:

has_heir_designation = yes #designing your own heir, I guess
feminist = yes #no negative opinion on female ruler
matrilineal_marriages = yes #matrilineal marriage, I don't know if this should be added, it only for muslim

pc_marriage = yes #enabling incest 
bs_marriage = yes #enabling incest

2. For the multiple husbands/concubines for female rule... I guess, we can't do something about it. The game translate it for male ruler.

yea i had to put it into a different group to help with making it so there could actually be female rulers. It seems a lot is tide to religion.

I wish there could be, but i guess not. Ill have to find a work around for it.

I actually hadn't included the intermarry stuff because its gonna be complicated and massively overwrite all the religions. in short its gonna make it have more or less no compatibility with anything else that edits venilla ck2. so I was gonna hold off on that till later. I might add it in with a bunch of comments.

It has to be added for my religion, and for every religion for it to work.

has_heir_designation actually lets you say who your heir is, not design them. And i thought that was set so it only worked on muslim religions.

feminist as the incest codes are already added, but i havent tested how well they work yet. for the past two days all i've done in game is event testing while manually triggering them.

matrilineal_marriages is also something i havent tested yet.

Ill be honest I really wanted the multiple husbands/concubines thing. And i'm a little bummed i can't have it.

If you have any suggestions for events let me know. I'm trying to keep the events in this mod different from the other mod so there is a reason for people to enjoy both.

intermarry = christian
intermarry = muslim 
intermarry = pagan_group

I tested the intermarry code yesterday. It doesn't work. 

feminist as the incest codes are already added, but i havent tested how well they work yet. for the past two days all i've done in game is event testing while manually triggering them.

I think feminist is just to remove the negative opinion toward female ruler. It doesn't do anything else.

Ill be honest I really wanted the multiple husbands/concubines thing. And i'm a little bummed i can't have it.

I desperate want it too. I wish Paradox made the Tibet culture, they have polyandry, where one wife for entire family (brothers).

It seems polyandry is beyond mod-able, it's a hard coded in to the engine.

If you have any suggestions for events let me know. I'm trying to keep the events in this mod different from the other mod so there is a reason for people to enjoy both.

I have tons of ideas for the event.  ;)

The Pagan Cult of Beauty and Fertility will be fun...much fun!

I wonder if you already done with the new religion mod, so I can get start to write the event.

Still in draft, I guess the event can be divided into these:

+ Duty of the Ruler

+ Religious Festivals

+ Religious Events

+ Husbands and Concubines

+ Lovers

+ Courts

+ Family Affairs

+ Neighbor Kingdoms

+ Others

intermarry = christian
intermarry = muslim 
intermarry = pagan_group

I tested the intermarry code yesterday. It doesn't work. 

I think feminist is just to remove the negative opinion toward female ruler. It doesn't do anything else.

I desperate want it too. I wish Paradox made the Tibet culture, they have polyandry, where one wife for entire family (brothers).

It seems polyandry is beyond mod-able, it's a hard coded in to the engine.

I have tons of ideas for the event.  ;)

The Pagan Cult of Beauty and Fertility will be fun...much fun!

I wonder if you already done with the new religion mod, so I can get start to write the event.

Still in draft, I guess the event can be divided into these:

+ Duty of the Ruler

+ Religious Festivals

+ Religious Events

+ Husbands and Concubines

+ Lovers

+ Courts

+ Family Affairs

+ Neighbor Kingdoms

+ Others

intermarry works fine. Just tested it. It has to be added to all religions. both new and venilla.

wont do anything to the inidel issue you get on everyone not of your religion.

Yep thats what the feminist bit is suppose to do.

for the most part it is done. i still need to setup the religious head. graphics. and the holy sites, maybe a couple more smaller things. and its done.

have you looked at the traits file? It shows more or less some of the ideas i had. I like your categories as well.

I'm also editing the main post with a minor update.

^

Tested again for the intermarry yesterday. Yup, it works! But the seduction don't, do you know where to look for seduction interaction rule?

I also changed the defines.lua file:

PORTRAIT_ADULT_MALE_AGE_THRESHOLD = 14, -- Male child to adult age portrait switch
PORTRAIT_ADULT_FEMALE_AGE_THRESHOLD = 14, -- Female child to adult age portrait switch

AGE_OF_ADULTHOOD_MALE = 16, -- Male can rule at this age. 
AGE_OF_ADULTHOOD_FEMALE = 14, -- Female can rule at this age.
AGE_OF_MARRIAGE_MALE = 16, -- Male allowed to marry at this age.
AGE_OF_MARRIAGE_FEMALE = 14, -- Female allowed to marry at this age.

I changed female adulthood from 16 to 14, as well as their portrait. So 14 years old girl already can get married, like the medieval era at the time. And for male I keep 16 years old.

Yeah, I already read your new traits too. Arglwydd o Forynion mod also have custom traits you can look for inspiration. 

So far, I don't have any idea for new custom trait. But I do have thought about body type trait and sex appeal. It still a kind of draft, don't have the big picture and how to integrate it into the game yet.

^

Tested again for the intermarry yesterday. Yup, it works! But the seduction don't, do you know where to look for seduction interaction rule?

I also changed the defines.lua file:

PORTRAIT_ADULT_MALE_AGE_THRESHOLD = 14, -- Male child to adult age portrait switch
PORTRAIT_ADULT_FEMALE_AGE_THRESHOLD = 14, -- Female child to adult age portrait switch

AGE_OF_ADULTHOOD_MALE = 16, -- Male can rule at this age. 
AGE_OF_ADULTHOOD_FEMALE = 14, -- Female can rule at this age.
AGE_OF_MARRIAGE_MALE = 16, -- Male allowed to marry at this age.
AGE_OF_MARRIAGE_FEMALE = 14, -- Female allowed to marry at this age.

I changed female adulthood from 16 to 14, as well as their portrait. So 14 years old girl already can get married, like the medieval era at the time. And for male I keep 16 years old.

Yeah, I already read your new traits too. Arglwydd o Forynion mod also have custom traits you can look for inspiration. 

So far, I don't have any idea for new custom trait. But I do have thought about body type trait and sex appeal. It still a kind of draft, don't have the big picture and how to integrate it into the game yet.

you mean way of time seduction right? If so i already know(i think) how to fix it. Gotta overwrite even more venilla content...

I'll look into defines.lua and see what to change. More than likely for now just your changes.

what mod? I looked that up and couln't find anything.

post them and I'll see what i can include.

did you try the masturbation decision?

^

Arglwydd o Forynion is mentioned in the crusader kings 2 other thread here, among one of the mod link.

Or at hongfire.com. Crusader kings 2 mod section thread there. There also a rape mod, where we can rape the prisoner or get raped in the prison.

I haven't try the masturbate. I don't know if it exist, so what it look like in the game?

^

Arglwydd o Forynion is mentioned in the crusader kings 2 other thread here, among one of the mod link.

Or at hongfire.com. Crusader kings 2 mod section thread there. There also a rape mod, where we can rape the prisoner or get raped in the prison.

I haven't try the masturbate. I don't know if it exist, so what it look like in the game?

Ah I see, ill have to re read that.

Its a descision in the intrige menu that runs an event. simple as that. Also adds a temp stat(health +1) to the PC.

So, basically what ck2 mod possible can do?

So far I just change the variable in the provided txt file.

Does it possible to modify up to like writing a new script, adding new interaction, beyond the txt file like above?

You cant create custom variables like how horny a character is.

if thats what you mean.

So, basically what ck2 mod possible can do?

So far I just change the variable in the provided txt file.

Does it possible to modify up to like writing a new script, adding new interaction, beyond the txt file like above?

You cant create custom variables like how horny a character is.

if thats what you mean.

Quite like that...  ;)

I have another question...

Which txt file and which line that control NPC pregnancy out of wedlock event in the background?

In the Find a Character window, I saw several non-married young women have a pregnancy trait.

I wish my teenage daughters sleep with my courtiers or have lovers as much as possible by themselves.

I already add lustful trait to many of my court and my children, but no interest event happened... for decades of playing! NONE!!!   :dodgy:

As well as none of my courtiers have initiative to flirt and sleep with me! I want they targeted my family as much as possible, especially to the one who have Attractive trait.

Stresss FULL.....!!!  :@

Did you know, small notification window on the right of the screen?

I wish for each or several months at once, there will be a news about:

- Based on palace guard gossip, courtier A visited you daughter B bedroom at night.

- Someone see your daughter A went together to nearby wood with courtier B.

- Rumor say, courtier A banged your daughter B in the palace cellar.

- Hot gossip among guard, it said several guards gangbanged your daughter in the palace barrack.

- Courtier A have been seen with your daughter multiple times in this week, does it mean they became lover?

- etc...

Or at least an event notification.

Btw, did you know in the character window, under the trait icons, there's a green icon bar. I wonder if we can make sperm-in-the-womb icon with the expired date?

Sperm in the womb doesn't mean it will always end with pregnancy, even there's a change for it. Just to check if my daughter just have a sex recently...

Green icon can also be used, like

- feel-disgusting-after-sleeping-with-ugly-character icon,

- feel-disgusting-after-sleeping-with-maimed-character icon,

- feel-proud-after-sleeping-with-attractive-character icon,

- amazing-sex-with-strong-character icon,

etc

After playing CK2 just recently, I get several event ideas came into my head.

It still a draft concept thou...

+ Fashion related:

- Each or several year at once, you can pick or change the Fashion Style Trend for royal family. Each style have their own effect which presented by green icon in the character window under the trait icon. Fashion style sample:

--- Naked under side revealing long silk dress, with gold chain accessories, which your breast and pubic hair exposed from the side.

--- Naked under thin seethru thin silk dress, with gold accessories, which your nipple and pubic hair slightly visible. 

--- Naked under hanging loosed long scarves and strings of pearls, tied on neck-shoulder loosed drop down below, with gaps revealing naked body under.

--- Bikini made with string of diamonds and gems, with waving thin silk scarves tied on the strings as complement accessories.

(Each of style will have unique special effect like: +10 fertility, +20 sex appeal, +5 diplomatic, + 10 opinion, etc)

- Several events, when traders came to your kingdom selling foreign cosmetic, perfume, new silk pattern, cloth accessories, etc. You can buy it with gold, and give you a green icon boast on fertility, sex appeal, diplomatic, stewardship, intrigue, etc.

+ Duty of the Ruler

- Choosing and sending one of your daughter to lead a group of erotic dancers to neighbor kingdom festival. Effect:

--- Earn 100 gold as payment

--- 20% earn extra 50 gold 

--- 10% change neighbor kingdom ruler became your daughter lover

--- 20% change your daughter get pregnant by neighbor kingdom ruler or courtier

--- 30% change neighbor kingdom ruler get lustful or hedonist trait

- Choosing and sending one of your daughter to entertain in one of your barrack

--- 50% Increase your army recruitment size

--- 50% Fastening army recruitment

- Choosing and sending one of your daughter to rural region of your kingdom to lead perform a dance ritual to bring rain down.

--- Gain 50 piety

--- Reduce peasant rebellion risk

--- 10% change gangbanged by villagers on the field

--- 10% change get kidnapped by bandits when going home

Most of the pregnant interactions like that are in venilla and ill have to edit them for things like that.

But I think i could cheat a bit and fake how horny a character is but it will only work for the PC.

I like the duty of a ruler related stuff, i'm not so sure about the fashoin stuff. but I'll look into it. Seems interesting with the event possibilities.

Either later tonight or tomorrow I'll be including another basic interaction about having sex with PC husband. But for that I think I might hard code it so that its a yearly thing else it might break pregnancy related things.

Most of the pregnant interactions like that are in venilla and ill have to edit them for things like that.

But I think i could cheat a bit and fake how horny a character is but it will only work for the PC.

I like the duty of a ruler related stuff, i'm not so sure about the fashoin stuff. but I'll look into it. Seems interesting with the event possibilities.

Either later tonight or tomorrow I'll be including another basic interaction about having sex with PC husband. But for that I think I might hard code it so that its a yearly thing else it might break pregnancy related things.

No need the horny part. Just ask if CK2 modding is as free as that, or just limited to modify the provided txt file.... like what I do so far.

Btw, I already tested your masturbation intrigue and pay 25 gold just for it. And see the green heart icon show up under trait icon in character info window. I know this is just a technical concept, but I'm glad so far. Basically I already know what kind of mod we can make, so far it's already as what I expected.

Is the basic interaction about having sex with PC husband in the intrigue window too?

The game I played recently seems to be pretty dead, or not as what I expected. My courtiers seems to be dead, they even unable to get marry by themselves, or create intrigue by themselves, including flirting my daughters. My effort to give them all a lustful trait seems to be useless. After I browsed the txt file related to event, I just notice how the game lack any event it. If there, it's only one event and it seems never get a change to be executed randomly by the game.

I think we need to write more drama event between courtiers, and then force the game to execute it as much as possible.

I actually hope average 3-5 events executed in a single year. Is it possible?

...because I'm going to write a lot of events.  :D

No need the horny part. Just ask if CK2 modding is as free as that, or just limited to modify the provided txt file.... like what I do so far.

Btw, I already tested your masturbation intrigue and pay 25 gold just for it. And see the green heart icon show up under trait icon in character info window. I know this is just a technical concept, but I'm glad so far. Basically I already know what kind of mod we can make, so far it's already as what I expected.

Is the basic interaction about having sex with PC husband in the intrigue window too?

The game I played recently seems to be pretty dead, or not as what I expected. My courtiers seems to be dead, they even unable to get marry by themselves, or create intrigue by themselves, including flirting my daughters. My effort to give them all a lustful trait seems to be useless. After I browsed the txt file related to event, I just notice how the game lack any event it. If there, it's only one event and it seems never get a change to be executed randomly by the game.

I think we need to write more drama event between courtiers, and then force the game to execute it as much as possible.

I actually hope average 3-5 events executed in a single year. Is it possible?

...because I'm going to write a lot of events.  :D

The 25 gold thing is more while i try and figure out how the event trigger functions.

Yes most things that the player will activate will be in the intrigue menu.

Sadly I think that issue is caused by there being no religious head, and because the religion isn't completed yet. Like I said a lot is tied into the religion. I have no idea why they would tie so much into religion but aparently they did.

drama between them would be cool. i don't really have any limits on it.

Yes that many + maybe more would work fine.

By all means go ahead and post events it would give me a better reason to work on other sections of the mod.

Check these mods: 

Declare Friends and Rivals mod (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=364237161&searchtext=)

Old Good Assassination (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=328489908&searchtext=)

These mods add a new button on right clicking a portrait for declare someone as a friend or rival manually, as well as to assassinate. May be we can learn some code, to make have a sex, rape, kidnap button, etc... LOL.

Abdication (http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=313951308&searchtext=)

Allowing your ruler to retire and give the throne to the heir. I have a plan for it... to make old 45 years old queen to retire and switched to young sexually-active heir.

To enable female ruler as well as council position to all culture and religion. We can learn some of their code.

Add a Honorary Title, Mistress, it will automatically make her into your lover and have 40% increase in fertility.

A law mod, with five level of law related to gender you can pass.

Add 19 new buildings you can build, including Brothel, Tavern, Slave Market, Ceremonial Ground, etc. 

I guess, this is the closest to the mod we are going to make.

Yeah I had plans on looking at how they do that. It should be cool.

Do you have any event ideas, or scenarios already thought out?

Edit: That was massively anti climatic. I was expecting some big awesome piece of code. Nope. Simple function. At least for one of those. Still looking at the others.

Archived