CK2Lab

Ya_akira

^

EDIT

Wait for awhile.... I'm going to write the summary of the mod. It will be exciting! 

It's quite long and I will need collect all ideas in my head.... including the mod possibility.

My overall Idea for content is as follows

Incest

Bestiality

Dom/sub

taking over via sex/whoring out children

religious events

festivals

public events/public use

prostitution(its a maybe, not sure how i'd do it)

And I'll most likely add more overall ideas as time goes on.

^

EDIT

Wait for awhile.... I'm going to write the summary of the mod. It will be exciting! 

It's quite long and I will need collect all ideas in my head.... including the mod possibility.

My overall Idea for content is as follows

Incest

Bestiality

Dom/sub

taking over via sex/whoring out children

religious events

festivals

public events/public use

prostitution(its a maybe, not sure how i'd do it)

And I'll most likely add more overall ideas as time goes on.

It's already included in my drama event plan.  :)

Pagan Cult of Beauty and Fertility is a kind of Theocracy kingdom, where the queen and her daughters play the role as both ruler and priestess.

Unlike the normal CK2 gameplay that mostly around war and throne drama, Pagan Cult of Beauty and Fertility is about everyday drama event, about the life of the ruler and her daughter. (That is why I desperate need, whatever the mod possible to execute 3-5 random events each year)

Crusader Kings 2 beside of the war, the rest of the game is basically a text based gameplay. Pagan Cult of Beauty and Fertility mostly will be based on text event and decision.

Text event and decision will be divided into these categories:

+ Duty of the Ruler

- Ruling your land, like: solving peasant problem, slave problem, soldier problem, tending the sicks, etc.

- Neighbor kingdom relationship

- Economy, like: building brothel shrine, building slave market, helping merchant win contract, etc

- Court life, like: 

+ Beautification

- Fashion style, like: choosing palace fashion style trend, etc. 

- Buying cosmetic, like: foreign trader offer exotic good, expedition to retrieve foreign good, etc.

- Have a spa, like: bathing event, bathing in the hot spring, etc.

+ Festival

- Festival decision, like: Summer Street Festival, Palace Party, Feast, etc.

- Religious ceremony

- Pilgrimage

- Royal family picnic

+ Drama in the Court

- Ruler love life, like: courtiers seduce you, guards seduce you, have sex event, neighbor ruler visit you, etc

- Daughter love life, more like a report of your daughter love life, like gaining lover, one night stand, break up, etc.

Of course, being kidnapped by bandit, gangraped, bestiality, whoring yourself and daughters, etc are included in the story event above.  ;)

Nice. For the most part CK2 has the ability to be massively modded inside the confines of its own rules. most of the games scripting is a series of: if; this; or; from; etc. so yeah I can setup multiple yearly events.

there is a file i included but haven't edited yet because that's where you do yearly/monthly calls.

Just like in war, there's a win and lose moment.

And in the dynasty family, gaining and losing title, rebellious moment, etc.

Living as the ruler of Pagan Cult of Beauty and Fertility will also have gain and lose moment too. All the events above are not always about positive.

- You and your daughter can be kidnapped, jailed, forced marriage, unwanted pregnancy, disapproved lover, etc.

- In the court, there will be rivalry and jealousy among courtiers.

- All events in the game will not always about positive outcome.

- Decision event result based on change, it can be positive or negative result.

But of course, any negative event is more like entertainment, fun to watch and follow the story. It definitely will not make you to reload a savegame.  :)

For example:

- Your daughter can be raped by a dog, knotted and discovered by villagers. (get -50 prestige and shame green icon)

- Your daughter can be addicted to bestiality, which gain a bestiality trait. (get -100 prestige penalty)

- Your daughter get pregnant by a dog. (+100 peity, as everyone thought it impossible unless a divine intervention by Fertility Goddess)

Living as the ruler of Pagan Cult of Beauty and Fertility will also have gain and lose moment too. All the events above are not always about positive.

- You and your daughter can be kidnapped, jailed, forced marriage, unwanted pregnancy, disapproved lover, etc.

But of course, any negative event is more like entertainment, fun to watch and follow the story. It definitely will not make you to reload a savegame.  :)

Nice. Do you have any content ready for me to implement?

Nice. Do you have any content ready for me to implement?

Not yet, all are still in draft. I write it down on papers.

I still have something to figure it out about the religion name and theme of Pagan Cult of Beauty and Fertility based on historical evidences.

Do you have any idea?

Like Celtic Druid fertility sect, Roman erotic cults that banned by Roman Emperor Augustus, Mesopotamia erotic sect, etc.

Including all their erotic festival, ceremony, temple activity, duty to society, etc.

It's good for inspiration.

My plan, at first I'm going to write short text event, but a lot of events.

Like I'm going to write 5-10 event about daughter love life at once, but all will be short text event. 5-10 royal duty events, etc.

(better than writing very long text and complex event... but only 1 or 2 events)

Later I or someone with better idea can expand it one by one, make more detailed story, as well as complex decision to click.

Nice beginning. :shy:

Using religion as support for new "options" is the obviousest way. But location of  holy-county, holy-war casius belli, and intermarry, creat many difficulties for doing a general mod (mod playable in all regions of map)

So basing new options on culture can be perhaps easier for beginning. (with a boost of speed for cultural expantion)

A specificity of CK2 are gender and succession law. And something kinky can be imagined.

Your progression Agnatic-Enatic is fine but maybe a bit easy ("Absolute to hybrid" is free and against you gender interest. Having some "cost" could be interessant, as gold/prestige/piety lost, or a condition on childs : if only daughters)

And we can also imagine ero-versions for succession laws.

ero-ultimo : your youngest child is the heir, automatic resign at 40 year old.

ero-primo : your youngest child older than 15, automatic resign at 40 year old.

ero-"seniority" : the youngest child of dynasty older than 16, automatic resign at 28 year old. (a very narrow window for changing law after 10years ruling)

ero-election : all dynasty members between 6 and 40, automatic resign at 40 year old.

enatic-islamic-primo : the same as the real one but with enatic... with resign at 40 of couse ;)

Amazonian/gorean gender law : absolute enatic/agnatic law with enslavement of other gender

Fallen Amazonian/gorean gender law : the same, but with enslavement of "ruler's gender". rulers are under continious regency. I'm not sur, that would be playable, but it could be a nice consequence if loosing a war against a slave revolt. :D

An interesting idea and start, and plenty of ideas comming up it seems. Just a thought though, since it seems to be that the mod (currently) is focused around the religion, that you should check out other ideas that use a similar "religion". That said, the only one that I know of would be Slaanesh from warhammer, and truly the way this mod is going seems to be very similar to that one. Just thought I'd through that out there, and say good luck with the mod.

Using religion as support for new "options" is the obviousest way. But location of  holy-county, holy-war casius belli, and intermarry, creat many difficulties for doing a general mod (mod playable in all regions of map)

So basing new options on culture can be perhaps easier for beginning. (with a boost of speed for cultural expantion)

A specificity of CK2 are gender and succession law. And something kinky can be imagined.

Your progression Agnatic-Enatic is fine but maybe a bit easy ("Absolute to hybrid" is free and against you gender interest. Having some "cost" could be interessant, as gold/prestige/piety lost, or a condition on childs : if only daughters)

ero-"seniority" : the youngest child of dynasty older than 16, automatic resign at 28 year old. (a very narrow window for changing law after 10years ruling)

ero-election : all dynasty members between 6 and 40, automatic resign at 40 year old.

enatic-islamic-primo : the same as the real one but with enatic... with resign at 40 of couse ;)

Amazonian/gorean gender law : absolute enatic/agnatic law with enslavement of other gender

Fallen Amazonian/gorean gender law : the same, but with enslavement of "ruler's gender". rulers are under continious regency. I'm not sur, that would be playable, but it could be a nice consequence if loosing a war against a slave revolt. :D

My plan is to actually make several types of societies, the first being this religion based one. content based on it. Then moving onto the next one.

But yeah it can be really easy. Also there are no AI triggers on anything in game yet. so... yeah....

All the Ero-versions sound cool as well. I'll have to think on it more.

A Gorean/Amazonian style setup is something i'd like to put out as well. All part of this mod.

Fallen might be interesting as well. I might test with a separate testing mod for that.

An interesting idea and start, and plenty of ideas comming up it seems. Just a thought though, since it seems to be that the mod (currently) is focused around the religion, that you should check out other ideas that use a similar "religion". That said, the only one that I know of would be Slaanesh from warhammer, and truly the way this mod is going seems to be very similar to that one. Just thought I'd through that out there, and say good luck with the mod.

Thanks ill have to look into Slaanesh. Not as up to date on 40k's history as i'd like to be.

LoversLab.com was down in entire day.

I have been doing a research and read many articles about Beauty and Fertility Goddess, to find a name and inspiration.

But now, is my sleeping time.... I will explain it tomorrow. Just search about Sacred Prostitution... 

I also already made several lines for the event.

@Ya_akira, as you asked. I wrote several event for the Courtier initiate sex scene to the Liege (PC).

DRAMA IN THE COURT

+ Ruler (PC)

++ Courtiers One Night Stand

- Very Lustful Courtier
Triggered : Random
Picture :
Text Event : This afternoon I have spend my time with [courtier name]. He seems to be very lustful by the exposed royal cloth I'm wearing, as he can't stand it anymore and I unable to resist him too.
Effect : +10 relationship, 10% pregnancy

- Unconfortable Dress
Picture :
Text Event : My dress feel a bit uncomfortable. I try to fix it. By doing so, it exposed a bit of my nipple and [courtier name] saw it as he stare to it. I give him a sorry smile for my clumsiness, but he thought I'm flirting with him and it happen...

- Windy Day in Palace Balcony
Picture :
Text Event : It's a windy day this evening in the palace balcony. [courtier name] stealing a look multiple times to my body below, before I realized my public hair is exposed by the wind blow. I soon try to fix it, but he already make a move...

- Sudden Rain
Picture :
Text Event : [courtier name] with me in the royal garden discussing a state matter, before a sudden rain came. Wetting our body and force us take a shelter. We look each other wet body, as I get interest with his revealing body, he even more interest to my body exposed blatantly by my wet dress.

- Riding Horse Friction
Picture :
Text Event : I'm riding a horse with [courtier name] to check something for state matter. But the friction between my vagina lips with horseback, make me feel horny. As we arrived and I saddle down, [courtier name] saw my wet saddle, as well as my dress below. He know I'm very horny.

- Picking Fallen Books and Papers
Picture :
Text Event : My books and papers fall into the floor, [courtier name] help me to pick it up in front of me. When I bend my body to help him, he try to stand up. Accidentally we kissed each other. I'm in surprise as well as he. But then he suddenly kiss me again, I reply it.

- Leaking Milk Misunderstanding
Picture :
Text Event : My breast feel so full as milk leak out from it, wetting my dress. [courtier name] see it, he ask permission to have a breastfeeding, I don't know what I'm thinking, I allow him. I'm pleasured and became horny, as I breastfeed him. I make a move by hug and kiss him.

- Loosed Dress Tie
Picture :
Text Event : When I have a conversation with [courtier name], as the tie around the neck loose, my dress suddenly drop to the floor, revealing my naked body. He has a big smile on his face, as he eyes hungrily exploring my naked body. I try to cover my body, but he say don't and starting to touch my body.

SO yeah, all of it are short and simple event. There are a lot of events I'm going to write, so I prefer to make it quick before all the ideas are gone from my head. Later, we can make it more complex and big. Adding decision choice, multiple scenario, multiple ending, longer more detailed text, etc.

@Ya_akira, if you want to implement it into the mod right now, you can do it. It's just a simple text event to tell a sex between courtier and PC happened.

The trigger is... the courtier is adult male and liege is adult female. That's all, just make it happen as much as possible, at least 1-2 event in a year. Later I'm going to add more condition of being triggered. But for now, we make it simple.

I will explain it more about it tomorrow.

^

I forget to tell the explanation behind the cloth the liege wear that aroused the courtiers.

The priestess and royal family (goddess incarnations) are basically naked. They just wearing accessories or very thin see-thru silk to slightly cover their private parts. In certain pose and situation, their private part is peeking out of the cloth, teasing every man who saw it.

I did some research and read several articles about Beauty and Fertility Goddess cult yesterday, I can say it's what I expected!  :heart:

People before the Christianity era, like to identify one God to another God from different culture/religion but share a lot of similarity. Just like Roman's Jupiter and Greek's Zeus, the father of Gods. As well as Venus, Aphrodite, Innana, Isthar, etc as the Goddess of Beauty, Sexuality and Fertility. During Roman era, the cults of Beauty and Fertility Goddess from foreign land (like Mesopotamia) opened their temples across the Roman Empire, which is somehow make a lot of confusion because they share a lot of similarity, and somehow a fusion of all of them. To simplify it, historian call all the Goddess of Beauty and Fertility as VENUS-like religion or temple.

From this, I get the name I will use for the Pagan Cult of Beauty and Fertility: VENUSIAN (under the Pagan Hellenistic religion)

History of Venusian...

During the height of the Roman Empire. Many cults from the Mesopotamia religion, established their temple in the Roman territory. Including Beauty and Fertility cults, as it became one of the biggest and most popular cults.

Then after Constantine the Great gain power, declare Christianity as official religion, he purged all pagan religion, especially Venusian over the eroticism practice. Then the Muslims conquest of Persia as well as many Roman territory.

Many of the cult went to underground and survive up to 8th century (game period) as a small community. During the period of going underground, there were a lot of reform to be done for the survival of the cult. Including uniting all the different name of Goddesses into one Goddess. Merging all the teaching, ritual and practice. And then Venusian is born.

And you pick it up to play...  :)

- Venusian is a very very erotic religion. As Aphrodite description, she is born from the sea of sperm, that is why she is extremely lustful and love orgies. Priestess and followers will practice it. Pregnancy happened a lot, and that is a bless.

- Venusian is known as cult of Beauty, Vitality and Fertility. Mainly as Fertility, beauty and vitality are just the things to support Fertility. The beauty of the woman seduce a strong-capable man for breeding... fertilized happened.

- According to the temple teaching, woman status in the eye of the Goddess is higher than man. Because fertilizing happened in the woman womb, man is just a complement, playing smaller role.

- The ruler family are women and her daughters (which is you), a sacred dynasty line with Goddess divine blood running into their family and children. It's a matriarchal dynasty living in the patriarchal society. But they are employing man to help to rule the land, as well as soldier.

- Beauty is the most important aspect of the religion, as beauty attract man for breeding. All the priestess are beautiful, the master of the art of beauty and seduction. They came from the noble families in the land, sending their beautiful daughter to serve the temple in exchange for blessing, prestige and political connection.

- The religion is also encourage man to be strong and powerful, as they the most suitable candidate for breeding. The temple encourage vitality for man, hold tournament like gladiator, chariot racing and athletic competition. The winner rewarded with gold, status and breeding companion for the ruling dynasty.

- For the survival of the religion and temple, it's taxing the society as well as offering service for money.

--- Sacred Dancer, kind of erotic dancing ceremony for noble party and any important event ceremony who seeking a bless from the Goddess.

--- Sacred Praying, from their priestess to help people to "pray" to the Goddess, as they put penis in vagina, have a sex for praying.

--- Sacred Prostitution, the temple is a place of orgy and great party everyday, with donation, men can have orgy party with the priestess, fruits, wine and opium.

--- Sacred Marriage, where the high priestess offer marriage service to a childless ruler or noble to have children under a contract.

--- Selling Babies, pregnancy happened a lot, so the temple sell all the babies to family who needed, mostly male and non-beauty female.

--- Selling Milk, milk have a healing power, all priestess are mothers and their breastmilk is for sell, from the tap directly to ensure purity and freshness.

--- Teaching and Consultation, many noble woman seek help for beauty and fertility advice, as well as buying herbs. Man for advice for the vitality and how to please their wives.

- As the beauty religion, the temple is a very beautiful and luxury place. Made by marbles. Filled with silk, gold, diamonds, gems, etc. Big garden with flowers, tended trees, bushes, pond, fountain, etc. Provided with expensive wine, fresh fruits, opium, etc. The everyday expanse for the temple are huge, for the prestige.

- Despite of lustful orgy practice, all the priestess are acting like a noble and respected woman, not cheap slut or prostitute. Including during dating and mating too, despite their are very lustful. They are special and high status women, hard to get, a fine companion but seducing.

- All the priestess are very proud woman, as they are the most beautiful, tightly selected and know to be wanted by all men in the land.

- Priestess are also known as the Untouched. On the public space, outside the temple, they are guarded, surrounded by maids and bodyguards, separate them from the commoner. Priestess on the public space are for view, but not for being touched. Except on duty and in the temple.

- All the priestess are naked, as woman body form, a symbol of the most beauty thing. They just wear luxury accessories across their body to slightly cover their private parts. They just slightly cover it, but not close it all. Under certain pose and movement, it exposed, teasing every man around.

- The citizen of the land have a high standard of living and never do any dirty job, as all of it done by the imported slaves. Slavery is huge. But only man who allow of being enslaved, woman is forbidden.

- The society of the land is warrior, merchant, artisan and farmer society. Warrior family have a military duty, merchant run trade business, artisan run the industry and farmer produce farming products. All have officer position or higher status of job, lowly dirty job done by the slaves.

- Slave are extremely forbidden to have sex with the priestess. Only slave that show a great vitality, important to the temple and land can have sex with the priestess.

- To be continue....

^

I'm going to write the text event based on this.

People must read it before playing, so you know the background, reason and explanation of certain event.

Like the the event text above, how the dress wear by the liege is seducing her courtier around. Because basically the liege is naked, just covered by accessories.

Culture idea is very nice too.

I don't know anything about the culture capability in the game. I checked 00_cultures.txt, I don't know what to do with it.

Talk about resign at 40 years old for the female ruler is a great idea too, and succeeded by youngest adult heir. 40 years old, too old to do sex thing and get pregnant.

I'm going to add it to my plan. May be with an event or decision to kill the 40 years old ruler.

Just found Slaanesh from Warhammer in Google.

I don't know follow Warhammer.

I'm going to read it, so far it's exciting.

Slaanesh is the demonic cult of luxury decadence. So it can't be for my part the général name (whitch should be neutral).

But it could be fine for an heresy or a secondary religion of the new religion groupe.

Long play test with a normal ruler for beginning (i know it's a pre-pre-alpha) :

For a long game, if you are lucky and have continuly (male) heires... You can't change to enatic direction.

And actually "Status of women" mod isn't compatible (Lvl3 of StatusOfWomen law don't open cognatic anymore).

A conditions such [ruler is femal] OR [heire is femal] OR [have daughter] OR [have traith women-friendly / men-hater] would will be more flexible.

So in such kind of mod, a birth control should be necessary (assassination, chastity belts, choosen heir...)

It's certainly written in workplan yet, but concelors... are "breaking the mood" ;)

And a location languages is todo (or english one is to be duplicate). I can write the french one. :)

edit :

adding this condition for building basic compatibility with "Status of women" mod :

Succession_law.txt -> Succession_law -> True_Cognatic -> Allow -> OR  [has_law = statusofwomen_3]

It would be enought for testing playability, waiting other choice.

Without the mod, only a "no_condition" useless condition appears.

@azer126

How to edit the culture txt file? What it can do?

I'm planning to make a cult of fertility where all the family members are females. All the male baby will be banished immediately by creating an event of it.

While the council can run by both male and female . But I prefer male. So there will be a lot of drama between them with the liege. As well as fill the courtier with male too. So basically in the game, the ruler dynasty of females will be surrounded by male.

@azer126

I'm planning to make a cult of fertility where all the family members are females. All the male baby will be banished immediately by creating an event of it.

While the council can run by both male and female . But I prefer male. So there will be a lot of drama between them with the liege. As well as fill the courtier with male too. So basically in the game, the ruler dynasty of females will be surrounded by male.

I'm not sur to know what is the .txt file you think. (common/cultures/00_culture.txt or an other ?)

The consequence of the cult are choices and many are possible. The easiest way is to define clearly before writting code.

Basicly their is two way possible :

-- For each existing groups (christian, pagan, muslim...), a new religion can be build with some heresies for variations. This solution allow to survive when weak with intermarry and so alliance. But I don't know if Ismamic-primo succession law is modable.

-- A single new religion-group, with all luxury religions : a neutral, a amazonian...

Your cult is close of what do an amazon mod found in steam workshop.

a rituel event kills young male baby with 90% rate. During fast expention, it don't seem a problem because fresh-meat. But after a level, it's become unplayable : Their isn't anymore man in the realm for mariage !!

I think each of us have different view.

A such mod should propose many think what can be choosen or net choosen (by laws of events)

Kind of going a little far in the events. I was looking more for something where the PC can more or less stop it from happening unless there are traits demanding an action/event/etc. I'm also thinking a 'little' different for the religion, though i'm not sure how different.

common/cultures/00_culture.txt is more or less worthless beyond adding a culture modifier, and making it know this country has these people. which is why I didn't bother and just have the testing pre fab use Breton.

Gonna use it for the creation of animals though.

@azer126

I'm not sur to know what is the .txt file you think. (common/cultures/00_culture.txt or an other ?)

The consequence of the cult are choices and many are possible. The easiest way is to define clearly before writting code.

Basicly their is two way possible :

-- For each existing groups (christian, pagan, muslim...), a new religion can be build with some heresies for variations. This solution allow to survive when weak with intermarry and so alliance. But I don't know if Ismamic-primo succession law is modable.

-- A single new religion-group, with all luxury religions : a neutral, a amazonian...

Your cult is close of what do an amazon mod found in steam workshop.

a rituel event kills young male baby with 90% rate. During fast expention, it don't seem a problem because fresh-meat. But after a level, it's become unplayable : Their isn't anymore man in the realm for mariage !!

I think each of us have different view.

A such mod should propose many think what can be choosen or net choosen (by laws of events)

Yeah, that's the one, 00_culture.txt or is there any different culture txt file?

I saw the Amazonian too. 

For mine, unlike the Amazonian, only the royal dynasty are women. The council, court, duke, count, etc are men. There will be a lot of sex between them.

I will make an event too, to banish the male baby immediately after they born, but only male baby from royal dynasty, not the others.

Kind of going a little far in the events. I was looking more for something where the PC can more or less stop it from happening unless there are traits demanding an action/event/etc. I'm also thinking a 'little' different for the religion, though i'm not sure how different.

common/cultures/00_culture.txt is more or less worthless beyond adding a culture modifier, and making it know this country has these people. which is why I didn't bother and just have the testing pre fab use Breton.

Gonna use it for the creation of animals though.

Just tell me what is your ideas, even thou it just a fragment or part of it.

Creation of animals? You mean there will be a culture of animal?

Do you want the temple is also handling the animal fertility too?

Like helping farmer breed their cattle.

Would it be possible that instead of just getting rid of male child you sent them to a different court( as like a gift to the ruler) then when they are older there could be a chance for them to ask to be married back into the family(or taken as a consort) or if the convert to another religion they might try to press their claim against there mother and/or sisters

^

Yes. It possible.

In the game it called as banishing a person or baby. He will move to another court of another realm.

But the problem, the dynasty tree will still exist. And they will still recognized as our children.

So far this is just an idea, it will depend on whatever we can create a mod where we can banish our son and cut the dynasty line. Despite the person is still alive. A kind of the Father refuse to acknowledge his bastart son. As well the mother refuse it too.

Archived