Skyrim Modding Guide

sexlab romance ? thanks sacremas :) hmm tempted to download it wasnt amorous adventures developed from romance sources and idea ? i think i read something along those lines from mod description so umm ...if i  download and try romance will it overlap something ? .

you asked for my mod list the other day to fix my sex lab.

fare warning this list is rather large and i did switch from CBBE Tmmb to Sevenbase to get rid of a ton of conflicting mods and im not to amazing at modding

(beyond a few turorials and using NMM)

if you do see a mod out of place or have sujestive mods to increase performance please do tell me.

[skeleton] Xp32 maximum skeleton etended

Apachiiskyhair _v_1_6_full

Enchanced character edit

eyes of aber  v1.3

female facial animation 1_5

fnis sexy move 1.2.1

fnis zoo 5_0_1

fnis behavior v5_2 always

fnis creater pack 5_1

HDT breat and butt physics-tbbp bbp support

hdt high heels system

hdt physics extensions

ponytail hairstlyes v3_0

race menu v3-0-0

realistic ragdoll and force

rts hairpack

sevenbase

sexy idle animation

sg female textures

the tbbp animation of dragonfly with butt bounce

vanilla hair variety plus

bathing in skyrim

the ravens breezehome -0.9.5

amazing follower tweaks 1_66

better shape creature

bijin wives cbbe (yes im going to change to unp for the 7base support but did not solve the crash problem)

donyaakin fllowers

dwemer spectres

rosa round bottom

rustic children

skyrevolution

skyrim beautiful followers v2_1

defeat v5b3.3 fixed

selab_update_v150

sexlab amorousAdventures v1_32_1

sexlab framework. v159c

sos light 1.04

action combat 1.46

alternate start

auto unequip ammo

bettersorting

breast size scaling for npcs v1.08

d13 faster get up stand up

extended ui

face to face conversation 3_2

floating health bars v 1.2.0

moreHUD v2_1_3

pocket chest

pure waters legendary 5.0

run for your lives

skse scripts (data folder information as to make it easier to remove for skse)

skyrim- enhanced camera

skyrim- community- upcapper v1_15_2_0

skrim immersive creatures

ske UI

spell chaining v2

spell charging

t3nd0s

all 4 unofficial skyrim patch

skyrim

hearthfire

dragonborn

dawnguard

In your second post you mention this "open Steam, go to your Library, find Skyrim, right click it and go to Properties, go to Local Files, and click Validate Local File Integrity" and how it messes up the files you cleaned using TESVEdit but failed to mention that it also wipes out the modifications that SKSE makes to the Scripts and the Scripts\Source folder so anyone using that validates files function must also reinstall SKSE.

Hi Sacremas you are writing some where about "nVidia dash board " that would auto-detect driver upgrades, when i google that i get something nvidia to do with cars. 

I have these crashes out of the blue and was wondering if my drivers are up to date

I have a Geforce GTX Ti  card the driver i use are from 2013

Can i just upgrade and if its not working then go back to to the old driver? The driver window tells me i can but as you know i know nothing :blush:

By the way ive got this problem as wellhttp://www.loverslab.com/topic/45269-stopped-logging/

In your second post you mention this "open Steam, go to your Library, find Skyrim, right click it and go to Properties, go to Local Files, and click Validate Local File Integrity" and how it messes up the files you cleaned using TESVEdit but failed to mention that it also wipes out the modifications that SKSE makes to the Scripts and the Scripts\Source folder so anyone using that validates files function must also reinstall SKSE.

That's a very good point, I'll make sure to include that! Thanks!

EDIT: Made a note about that, let me know if you find anything else that should be changed!

Also by the way thanks for the Submit update/Link, I've used that mod forever, I didn't know it could cause such issues!

Hi Sacremas you are writing some where about "nVidia dash board " that would auto-detect driver upgrades, when i google that i get something nvidia to do with cars. 

I have these crashes out of the blue and was wondering if my drivers are up to date

I have a Geforce GTX Ti  card the driver i use are from 2013

Can i just upgrade and if its not working then go back to to the old driver? The driver window tells me i can but as you know i know nothing :blush:

By the way ive got this problem as wellhttp://www.loverslab.com/topic/45269-stopped-logging/

http://www.geforce.com/geforce-experience

you asked for my mod list the other day to fix my sex lab.

fare warning this list is rather large and i did switch from CBBE Tmmb to Sevenbase to get rid of a ton of conflicting mods and im not to amazing at modding

(beyond a few turorials and using NMM)

if you do see a mod out of place or have sujestive mods to increase performance please do tell me.

Sorry, I don't remember where or why I asked for that list, but I don't see anything wrong with it, no problem mods or mods that aren't supposed to be there. Just go through the first page of this thread and follow as much of the advice as you can and see if that helps with your game.

Be aware that latest verison of Mod Organizer is kind of a buggy mess with a lot of weird things going on and instabilities, I would suggest that unless you're ready to handle some iregularities like Manage Saves not working then you stick to version 1.2.18 instead of upgrading to 1.3.3.

on the main load screen i get a red error message on top that says deffered rendering turned off in enblocal.ini and some features will not work.   I know I made a bunch of changes to that file for enb settings and wondered if someone could look at it and see if I screwed it up.   Or just ignore the message it flashes.   Using version .266

enblocal text version.txt

sorry had to convert it to a text file, guess you cant upload .ini files

on the main load screen i get a red error message on top that says deffered rendering turned off in enblocal.ini and some features will not work.   I know I made a bunch of changes to that file for enb settings and wondered if someone could look at it and see if I screwed it up.   Or just ignore the message it flashes.   Using version .266

attachicon.gifenblocal text version.txt

sorry had to convert it to a text file, guess you cant upload .ini files

Take a look at this Guide:ENB

No because you often want it to be overwritten by mods that integrate USKP changes, for the ones that don't you kinda have to make USKP alterations on your own. If you install it and do not install the other unofficial patches as well, then bad things will happen, the most obvious one being that you won't be able to absorb dragon souls any longer (Unoffical Dragonborn patch fixes that) but also other things.

Switch to Mod Organzier and you never have to reinstall a mod except when a new version of the mod come, you just move the mod in pirority in the left window and activate/deactivate it and it works as if freshly installed without overwriting something it shouldn't.

I agree that the new MO got some issues. Like when i try to filter "skse" it just crashes after entering 2-3 letters lol. But sadly i started with 1.3 version :s

@ENB - those are kinda their own department. I'm experiencing something interesting now - I'm testing things and for sake of faster load i removed the ENB files and got save inside dragonsreach. Now if i try to go outside it will CTD everytime untill i put ENB files back in ( RV). Like woot?

Today I downgraded from 1.3.3 to 1.2.18 instead. It was like seeing my best friend again after he left his malformed stupid elder brother in charge who kept leaving his crap all over the house and messing with my stuff and generally not doing what I told it to.

As such I recommend (and have change first post's recommendation) that everyone - even if you started out with 1.3+ - to downgrade to 1.2.18 if you've upgraded, just install it over your old directory, it's painless and I can't see any bad effects except MO complaining that it's found some files it doesn't recognize and don't know what to do with, these are harmless as far as I can tell.

When the version number on the Nexus page of Mod Organizer updates from 1.2.18 to 1.3X or whatever it ends up on (maybe it skips to 4) you can probably safely update, until then regard the 1.3 versions as buggy and unstable and likely to cause a lot of problems.

No because you often want it to be overwritten by mods that integrate USKP changes, for the ones that don't you kinda have to make USKP alterations on your own. If you install it and do not install the other unofficial patches as well, then bad things will happen, the most obvious one being that you won't be able to absorb dragon souls any longer (Unoffical Dragonborn patch fixes that) but also other things.

Switch to Mod Organzier and you never have to reinstall a mod except when a new version of the mod come, you just move the mod in pirority in the left window and activate/deactivate it and it works as if freshly installed without overwriting something it shouldn't.

My plan was to reinstall all the patches......

And there we go, the magic round number. I don't know if it's an accomplishment or a mark of shame for having no life, but I have hereby reached 1000 mods in Mod Organizer that are active in one capacity or the other in one of my profiles. I just deleted something like 20 mods I wasn't using any more.

Seriously I don't know if I should get something to drink to celebrate or because I'm depressed.

About Migrating from NMM to MO .

I am in that proces but have USKP problems http://www.loverslab.com/topic/29971-sexlab-amorous-adventures-v1321-20150221/page-97?do=findComment&comment=1134022

When migrating dont i need to reinstall the patches anyway

The way im playing right now is having two managers and launching the game from MO. All new mods/upgrades i install in that time i dobbel install so a have maybe a third mirrored in MO from NMM sounds crazy but i can play

And sacremas you are right if had my mods in MO my problem would not be a problem the fact is that my game have been crippled from start without me noticing it before MO

Only with closer look on AI packages ( it never bothered me if Lydia slept or not , before now). Missing textures...an a lot of  other not game breaking small things

The mods you mention in the thread above  yes i have some sexy armor replacer yes i have Enhanced Lights but thats it

So what will your advice be (with the USKP problems i have) for me to make the full migration to MO and in the same time repair my game?

Go back to the front page and watch the Gopher videos I linked, all of them preferably, they should answer all questions you have, and will I think provide a better and faster way to migrate all your mods in an hour or two over to Mod Organizer, I put those videos up for a reason. I can't help you beyond that because when I did it I did it the hard way and just deleted my Skyrim directory, redownloaded it from Steam and started all over again and manually added all the mods to Mod Organizer (all 1000 of them, I have bugs with the Nexus download so I can't download with manager at all, so every single mod I've donwloaded manually and added in), and as such I haven't seen those videos, but the other ones taught me all I know about MO.

I can't really tell you if reinstalling USKP will fix your issues and make Skjor go away and Lydia use your bed. Probably not, my guess is your save is dead and you should start over from level 1. I can however tell you that what you said about doubly installign mods to two managers is pure and utter madness/supidity, and doing more harm than it helps, that I can absolutely promise you.

as someone who recently did the conversion, shortly after this blog went up, I can say it is well worth the pain of starting over.   I also went the harder way and made a list of the mods I wanted and redownloaded all of them.   Since this guide will help you install all of them correctly, and MO will tell you whats being overwritten, you can make a stable and fun to use set up.   I change out mods all the time, and MO just says 'cool, go play'.   I have even changed out body replacers, sometimes 4 or 5 times in a session and no issues at all.   

1000 mods is quite a number :) i run hmm 70 mods immersive armors ,weapons,wenches, unofficial patches and balanced magic,apocalypse spell package. overhaul for vampire and werewolf and dragon of course run for your life and when vampires attack.aft and better horses sky ui and skyrim mod configuration menu well both are aömost required :). these are mods that i have all the time rest are what i have tested firs and then picked what i have liked and added to mod manager.

gz on the 1000 breakpoint :] to get that many working sure is something

For reinstall from NMM , i would suggest clean over migration unless you want to run old saves. What i did is rename skyrim folder (main game files), skyrim folders in documents (inis & saves) and skyrim folder in localfiles  (load order). Then restored my clean install backup and run skyrim normally once to make clean save and let the game recreate inis.

For reinstall from NMM , i would suggest clean over migration unless you want to run old saves. What i did is rename skyrim folder (main game files), skyrim folders in documents (inis & saves) and skyrim folder in localfiles  (load order). Then restored my clean install backup and run skyrim normally once to make clean save and let the game recreate inis.

Hi thanks for reply

What do you mean "clean over migration"

And what do you mean by renaming the skyrim folders

If you run Skyrim "normaly" do you mean from steam or what is normally?

And whats worse  i have no clean backup

Thank you

Hi thanks for reply

What do you mean "clean over migration"

And what do you mean by renaming the skyrim folders

If you run Skyrim "normaly" do you mean from steam or what is normally?

And whats worse  i have no clean backup

Thank you

Well if you got no beckup you can just rename it and then tell steam to redownload it. Or if you got sucky connection just make copy and then have steam repair it. It should delete any extra files and redownload those that were altered. (Talking about the main skyrim installation files in <steamapps/>)

Clean - i've seen enough suggestion to not try use the auto migration. You need to clean up your skyrim installation and then install mods manually via MO.

Run normally - since i renamed folders where skyrim saved its settings they need to be recreated by launcher. Just start game from steam , leauncher will popup autodetect settings (make any alterations you want) then start game. I also play till i have control over character to have "clean" save.

Why rename folders? ( 3 of them - in documents/mygames/skyrim ; users/<user>/appdata/local/skyrim ; .../steamapps/common/skyrim) This way i can run my old installation at any time - i just need do the renaming back before doing so. I've done this so i know what mods i had installed and can compare new installation to old one at any time. This is obviously not required.