Skyrim Modding Guide

Most outfits should use their own body so outside of textures it should't matter what body is being used. Or all UKC conversions are "wrapped" and don't replace body?

What do you mean by general replacer pack ?

@Angrims - thats scary and it sounds you can't console fix it :s. Why would being overleveled mess up the quest? I'm not exactly looking for challange from it just succubus power and hunger. I will be sure to read on it before playing.

Use this instead for Succubus spells and effects; http://www.loverslab.com/topic/38187-succubus-heart/

Also get this; http://www.loverslab.com/files/file/1701-sexlab-deadly-drain/

Get the LSAR packs here, or rather get the one that's going to be uploaded during tonight or tomorrow; http://www.loverslab.com/topic/17397-uglykidcid-unpb-tpsb-mash-up-modified-fixed-outfits-boutique/They do not replace the body's skin texture (very few outfits do, only the mesh).

Use this as your general replacer for all NPCs;  UNPB Special Bella Merged UKC 

I have decided to restart my level 60 without Open Cities, there were just too many things that broke and quests didn't go off as they should etc. I would suggest that you stick to the closed cities unfortunately. It's a great idea but obviously it needs even more work than has already been put into it.

uuu :(  good to know - thanks for updating.

Thanks for links too. i did try the bella merged, same thing really. Upon closer inspection body skin got some "dried out" effect so mask is being applied but i wouldn't say it looks old. It would need to use its own texture. Oh well.

@Succubus heart - sadly it doesn't feature hunger/satiation mechanic. I want for transformation /Suc spells to come at price.

@UKC conversions - i don't use TPSB body and i have no idea why armor replacer would need FNIS ! He has a great collection but it won't be that easy :X.

Here's a new ERSO merger with the following changes;

http://erkeilmods.altervista.org/skyrim/r-s-o/

02 Enhanced Flora and Fauna - Very Bigger Giants and Mammoths

08 Unleveled World, vanilla + Dawnguard + Dragonborn

08.1 Extreme Miraak

08.2 Extreme Harkon

09 NPC Overhaul USKP, Dawnguard + Dragonborn (skills + perks, make a merge patch to combine this with an NPC overhaul)

Populated Lands Roads Paths

Populated Forts, Towers, Places

Populated Dungeons, Caves, Ruins

Populated Skyrim Civil War

Radiance

Travelers and Adventurers (both)

Immersive Battles

Immersive Brigands

Immersive Patrols

Immersive Werewolves

Immersive Factions

Immersive Mercenaries

Assassins and Thieves

Werewolves

Vendors Richer and Inns more Expensive

Harder Barter (6/4)

Vendor Less Soul Gems (only empty + rare)

Vendor Less Animal Parts

Vendor Less Minerals

Vendor Less enchanted weapons and armor

Respawn Vendors (15 days)

Timescale (8)

Realistic Crime Alert Distance (Medium)

Training Cost (x2,5)

Legendary Armors and Weapons Enhanced

Respawn Cells (2 days for exterior, 10 days for interior, this will make your save not bloat as much as normal)

Better Necromancy Spells

Lockpicking Perk Changes

Pickpocket Perk Changes

Better Archery Stuff (For Dawnguard, and Dragonborn, +33 % damage, faster arrows)

Dragon Priest Mask Overhaul

Civil War Overhaul patch (note you don't need CWO, this just makes it work better)

All in one ESP. Note that if you have something that edits any of the above, like perk tree overhauls, artifact overhaul, just load this ESP first then your other overhauls later and it works fine, whatever you set to load last will win and only it's changes will follow over. If you want both you have to do some TES5Edit merging.

I didn't include killmoves or Enemy AI becuse you should use VioLens and Combat Evolved along with Revenge of the Enemies anyway. Populated cities don't make sense because those people don't have anywhere to stay. Use Inconsequential NPCs for that instead. If you use ASIS don't use additional spawns with this, all the extra enemies are already there, but feel free to hand out perks, potions and spells to them!

This requires Dawnguard, Dragonborn and the Unofficial Skyrim Patch, nothing else. You can probably run this and 2-3 other mods and get a completely overhauled game, add an ENB and Tamriel Reloaded HD and JK's SKyrim and SPERG and your game will be completely new in both looks and feel.

https://mega.co.nz/#!sd5UFJ7Y!TL5S7Ns8LEVT_sDHTGtTJXWIniEhvB8v9FOW-gkTBPo

Coming up next; replacer ESP for UNO that will intergrate all of the changes from ERSO's NPC overhaul as well as UNO's apperance overhaul. This is proving to be a ton of work of course, so may not be up today.

Goddamn this was a lot of work, but here you go;

https://mega.co.nz/#!tdZxxIjS!4MAvMN1PJpg5-L77rV4qPS1C2w5WKEU6IF_Nyz34VkA

This is UNO + UNO Dawnguard + UNO Dragonborn merged into one plugin, with ERSO changes, USK/DG/DBP changes, Cutting Room Floor changes, Revenge of the Enemeis changes, Immersive Weapons changes, Warmonger Armory changes, Immersive College of Winterhold changes and Civil War Overhaul changes. This needs to go low on your load order to get everything it needs, only things that should overwrite this is another NPC overhaul mod like Seranaholic or a Bijin mod, Amorous Adventures, Live Another Life and your merge and SkyProc patches.

Requirements: Interesting NPCs (did some tavern changes that was needed), Apachi SkyHair (all three packs), Immersive College of Winterhold, Cutting Room Floor, Dawnguard, Dragonborn, ERSO Merged, Hearthfires, Immersive Weapons, KS Hairdos, Lovely Hairstyles, Opulent Outfits (Replacer pack), Revenge of the Enemies, SG Hairpack, The Eyes of Beauty, Unofficial Skyrim Patch, Unofficial Dragonborn Patch, and Warmonger Armory (Vanilla + DLC + Leveled List). PHEW!

Note that with these mods there will be four important changes; your world will be DELEVELED, meaning you shouldn't start an alternate start that will put you anywhere but the Whiterun area if you're likely to end up in combat, there are almost NO ESSENTIAL CHARACTERS in the game, you can kill anyone you'd like, want to murder Maven Black-Briar? Go ahead! But she's a good leveled Nightblade with both spells and assassin abilities. NPCs that are rumored to be the best at what they do, like Eorlund Gray-Mane will now actually have the skills to back it up (vanilla Eorlund has a Smithing skill in the 30s). And finally if you're playing Amorous Adventures then all potential lovers if they're not one of the few Essential characters will all be PROTECTED, meaning no random dragon or vampire or assassin is going to kill a potential lover, ever, but if you get tired of them you can kill anyone, you're the only one to blame if a dead NPC breaks a quest.

Glad you liked it, this took 4-5 hours at least in all, so I'm hoping more than just me get some benefit out of this.

Make sure to make a TES5Merged and Wrye Bash patch to ensure your other mods get to play along with this as well. As mentioned don't run ASIS additional spawns with these, the spawns are already there and in a more stable form that's not going to cause lag and bloat. Do feel free to hand out more perks, potions and spells however, especially as ERSO NPC overhaul didn't cover Dragonborn, so all of those NPCs have vanilla stats, which ASIS could fix. ASIS is the only way to put spells from mods like Apocalypse on NPC spell lists as well, without it you're the only one that get a benefit of anything but vanilla spells. Also as mentioned run Combat Evolved with this, it's the best and most compatible combat behaviour mod, and it works very well with another mod like Duel Combat Realism or Ultimate Combat or Deadly Combat.

Although deleveled + Revenge of the Enemies + Combat Evolved + another combat mod will make the game very hard, I suggest you save often, prep with potions and precast spells like if you were playing an old school RPG (as that's basically what this is based on) and bring a friend along, Amorous Lydia being my favorite tank. Don't do quests like the Gauldur Amulet before level 30, same goes with trying to rush the Companions questline and grab Wuuthrad, and prep like crazy for those Dragon Priests, basically it'll be just like when you got ready for a lich battle in a old school D&D game, if your GM was an unfeeling bastard not the least bit interested in nudging the rules. Boss fights will actually be a challenge with this, some of the most powerful characters in the world are Mercer Frey (remember how scared Karliah was of him, then you kill in 2-3 hits in the vanilla game?), Ulfric Stormcloak, Harkon, Miraak, Orchendor and the Champion of Boethia. But more rewards are there as well, kill Mercer Frey and get another Nightingale Blade to dual wield, kill the Champion and not only get the Ebony mail, you'll also pick up Goldbrand, a Katana artifact from previous Elder Scrolls games, and other weapons like PenUmbra, the Mace of Avvar Stone-Singer, the Ice Blade of the Monarch and similar have also been handed out.

If you get grayfaces with UNO or another NPC overhaul make sure to load all body and skin textures after this and let them overwrite, that kills the grayfaces. If you're on Nexus Mod Manager or manual this means reinstalling your skin (both whatever you have for females and most likely Schlongs of Skyrim), if you're on Mod Organizer just move it way up in the load list on the left panel, it doesn't have any assets that any mods you should have enabled will overwrite. In the rigth panel with the ESPs however it's important this is one of the last mods you load. Loading this or other NPC overhauls after Bijin mods can also lead to bloated grayfaces on that for some reason; easiest way to tell if this is the case is to start out with Live Another Life as a Patron of an Inn (Sleeping Giant) then just head out of the room and see if Delphine is grayfaced or otherwise looking fugly, in that case it's a load order issue.

Generally I would suggest you use ERSO's bandit overhauls and maybe Deadly Wenches instead of OBIS, OBIS leaves some ugly traces in your save and a ton of papyrus traffic that makes finding other faulty mods an issue. Besides you're going to outlevel the new bandits just as fast as the old vanilla bandits anyway, why hurt your whole game for something you're done with in 20 levels?

Warzones I have not checked out at all actually, I was a fan of Warzones for Fallout New Vegas, had a lot of fun with that, so I'm going to check it out now and try to see what compatibility issues there may be. Main thing is it needs to be compliant to the Unofficial Patches, and open for something like Wrye Bash or ASIS to mod it, beyond that most incompatibilities can be smoothed out easily.

https://mega.co.nz/#!FNpSgToR!3-ay7PiLBvZfY--MlFphholCpS7XWZH0ulVMbvPGHqA

Merging of the Inconsequential NPCs with Inconsequential Babes as well as Cutting Room Floor and USKP. Still needs Enhancements mod to give them Immersive Armors. Note you don't need Inconsequential Babes with this, I merged the whole mod. Let me know if you get Bluefaces, if so I may have to redo it. You need Apachii for it now.

Thanks for the merged files! I do have the blue face, and purple top of the head bug with this merged file.

https://mega.co.nz/#!NYwl0Ajb!u9S30J3BwO6FjSGsvnEeeYWapMg0fUZOXh9wn-MtIZI

Try that one instead, this merges cutting room floor changes, inconsequential babes, inconsequential enhancements, it needs apachii all packs, CRF, probably USKP, Winter is Coming, and Immersive Armors.

If you need to use a kid replacer as well like RS kids then rename the ESP, it will work fine.

I can use some help myself if anyone feels up to it, I've been working for 2 days on a profile now for my new play, and it just keeps crashing on start up. I can't figure out which mod is causing this. I'm not over the mod limit, and TES5Edit can load my entire load order without issues. I can use any help at all.

Mod list, reverse load order;

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
+DSAMG - Ritual Spell - Dragonborn - YY Animation - Patch - Dynamic
+Enhanced Lights and FX 2.0 - TRHD patch 0-9-61995-0-9
+RealVision ENB 266d
+FNIS files for Angelic
+Enhanced Lights and FX Merged 2-0 ELFX
+Climates Of Tamriel - Merged UKC
+SG Hairpack
+KS Hairdo's 400
+hdtHighHeel beta0
+Climates of Tamriel - Expanded Snow Systems
+Angelic Temptress UNPB TPSB UKC
+The Gray Cowl of Nocturnal
+Immersive-Deadly Wenches Merged UKC
+Inconsequential NPCs Merged
+Sexlab Further Lovers Comfort 20150412
+Bijin Enhancements v2
+Better Stealth AI for Followers
+Unarmed Warfare - New Animations For Hand To Hand Combat
+Sneak Tools
+OblivionHairPackAIO
+Lunari Race V1.70
+UNO Vanilla + Dawnguard + Dragonborn + ERSO
+UKC UNPB TPSB Armor Compilation
+Dawnguard Refreshed and more Weathered Look - 2K Ready for Winter
+Don't Show Headgears Merged
+Underground Bathhouse Merged V6-02
+Gemling Queen's Dragon Claws SOLID with REFRACTIONS v3-0-51769-3-0
+Sexlab Succubus Heart Default Uncapper Settings
+Enhanced Super Mighty Dragons with Deadly Dragons Merged
+YYAnimReplacerZweihander v0 6 8 female
+YYAnimReplacerNaturalJump
+YY Anim Replacer - Lovely Shout
+Skyrim Spells And Powers By WarriorKeKe - Version 2-7
+SeveNBase Animations and Idles
+Monster Wars V6
+Monster Mod v4
+Loadsscreen Extensions
+Giantess - Death by Snu Snu Edition
+Dark Falling Grave
+Angelic HDT MemPatch Log
+Dual Wield Parrying
+Pirates of Skyrim v1.5 (MAIN FILE)-62844-1-5
+No Enchantment Restrictions SKSE v1-0
+Immersive Jewelry
+Gemling Queen Jewelry
+FAR - Forgotten Argonian Roots - 2k
+RaceMenu Merged UKC
+Evil Dragon Wings - Animated Dragon Wings Retexture (Evil Wings) -57424-1-0
+ZazAnimationPack Patch V0604
+FNIS Creature Pack 5 3 Beta1
+FNIS Behavior V5 3 -- ALWAYS necessary
+Selene v1-6-0 UNP-TBBP UKC
+Various Player Actions
+Sexlab Mia's Lair V043b
+SexLab Deadly Drain 1.3
+Player Voicesets - Main File - Fixed
+Female Animation Pack
+SexlabUtil1 17
+SexLab-Submit 23FEB15 1036
+WhirlWind
+Multi Core Shot
+Maximum Drive
+Destruction
+Retexture for The Scroll
+ATR UUNP Body Morph set
+BodySlide 2 and Outfit Studio
+UKC Armor-Clothing-Weapons
+Angelic Temtpress Racemenu Morphps
+XPMSE 2-50 SOB DOH Patch UKC
+SexLab Aroused Monitor Widget v1_3_1
+TRHD Realistic Water 2 patch
+TRHD ONE MOUNTAIN patch
+ONE MOUNTAIN - To Rule Them All
+Complete Hvergelmir's Armor Retextures
+Thunderchild v312
+Ligthing During Thunderstorms
+Lighting During Thudnerstorms - Climates of Tamriel Patch
+Cloaks of Skyrim USKP-CCO
+Barenziah's Glory
+TRHD SMIM mountain meshes patch 0
+TRHD SMIM compatibility patch 3D ropes 0
+Sexlab Succubus Heart
+Get Snowy V4
+Lore Weapon Expansion
+Enhanced Blood Textures for Immersive Creatures + Monster Mod
+Alternate Start - Live Another Life
+Smithing Perks Overhaul
+Vampiric Thirst
+Amazing Follower Tweaks
+Undeath
+Localized Thieves Guild Jobs
+Epic Gameplay Overhaul - Version 3.05
+Mighty Magick Skyrim
+Hearthfire multiple Adoptions
+ERSO Merged
+Complete Crafting Overhaul
+Clothing and Clutter Fixes - COMPLETE
+Weapons and Armor Fixes Remade
+Enchanted Arsenal
+【DSAMG】Dragon Soul Absorb More Glorious
+UKC Utilities Merged
+TK Combat
+CCO - WAF True Weapons Patch
+Dynamic Loot - Heavy Armory CCO Merged Version
+CCO Compatibility Patch for Skyrim Immersive Creatures
+Heavy Armory - CCO Supported Version
+Fantasy+Celtic Music Merged UKC
+Heavy Armory V2 0 Dawnguard Addon
+Heavy Armory V2 4B Dragonborn version
+Forgotten Magic Redone v1-6
+Death Alternative - Captured
+Sexlab Bestial Essence 0.306
+JContainers
+TRHD 1K textures 0-9b
+SeranaDialogEdit v 081 - All-in-One Installer
+Lustmord Armor V1-2 HD
+Cazy Hairs NEW texture fix
+ASIS Experimental Patch
+ASIS Improved INIs
+【WWLMG】Ascension - Dynamic
+YY Anim Replacer - Mystic Knight
+UKC Companions Merged UNPB TPSB
+UNPB-PB TBBP v2-5 HD Bella-Merged
+ASIS Patcher 1-42-5-18436-1-42-5
+Sexlab Prison Overhaul V033 fix
+PC Exclusive Animations 3-5-2 NMM Installer
+Immersive College of Winterhold
+TERA Armors for Skyrim - UNPB BBP
+Tera Armors - Main File
+Apophysis Dragon Priest Masks Warmonger Armory Compatibility Patch
+Apophysis Dragon Priest Masks - Main File
+Black Sacrament Armor Ancient Shroud Replacer UNPB TPSB UKC
+Sexlab BeeingFemale 2 2b
+VioLens - A Killmove Mod
+Sexlab Dangerous Nights
+Dynamic Loot - Immersive Armors and Weapons Merged
+Blush When Aroused_blushes(default)_large_1k
+Sexlab Untamed
+HDT All In One 14.28 version UKC
+Thunderchild - Wyrmstooth Compatibility Patch
+Dwemertech v108-56037-1-08
+Spectraverse - Magic of the Magna-Ge
+Wyrmstooth Babes for Wyrmstooth 1.14-34935-1-0a
+Sexlab Radiant Prostitution Tweaked 1.08b
+RUSTIC WINDOWS 1K - Skyrim and Dragonborn
+RUSTIC COOKING STATION 2K
+No More Glowing Edges
+Papyrus Utility v28
+XPMS
+Wyrmstooth
+World Eater Beater
+Wintermyst v205
+Winter Is Coming - CCO Compatible Version NEW
+Wheels of Lull
+WarmongerArmory Leveled List
+WarmongerArmory DLC
+WarmongerArmory Vanilla
+Vile Concoctions
+Vampire Lord Unarmoured 3
+Town Guards armor Retextured in 1024x1024
+Topics of Skyrim
+The Lost Wonders of Mzark
+The Eyes Of Beauty Dawnguard Update
+The Eyes Of Beauty
+Spell Crafting for Skyrim
+SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon v0.9
+Solstheim Overhaul - Dead Edition
+Sleep Tight v1_04-50954-1-04
+SkyUI - show armor slots v2
+Improved Artifacts - Complete Collection
+SkyUI
+SkyTEST Quieter Spiders FootSteps
+SkyTEST Dawnguard Wolf Sound Fix
+SkyTEST - Realistic Animals and Predators - Dragonborn
+SkyTEST - Realistic Animals and Predators - Dawnguard
+SkyTEST - Realistic Animals and Predators
+Skyrim -Community- Uncapper
+SKSE Plugins (Enhanced Camera, Fuz Roh Doh, HDT Physics Extension, Cell Stabilizer)
+SexLab Framework
+SOS Hairy
+SexLabAroused V16
+Sexlab ZazAnimationPack Textures V0600
+Sexlab ZazAnimationPack Main V0600
+SexLab Theft and Seduction.v2.15
+SexLab Sperm Replacer 3dm forum loose version
+Sexlab Skooma Whore 0.94
+SexLab Cumshot 1.6
+Mages of Winterhold - 1K Resolution Pack
+RUSTIC ALCHEMY and ENCHANTING TABLES 1K
+Runic eyes v8
+Ruins Clutter Improved 2
+RSChildren - Merged Complete and USKP .esp-55555-Latest
+RS Patch for Interesting NPCs
+RS Patch for Inconsequential NPCs
+RS Children Patch for Wyrmstooth
+RS Children Overhaul
+Revenge of the enemies
+Reduced Distance NPC Greetings
+Reanimate FX v5 Update 3 Fixed
+Realistic Water 2 v1.11 Merged
+Realistic Ragdolls and Force Medium Force
+RUSTIC POTIONS and POISONS 2K-1K
+aMidianBorn skyforge and wolf armour grey version
+aMidianBorn - Content Addon
+Cutting Room Floor
+RaceCompatibility with fixes
+Pretty Staff And Magic Cast Animations v01.d
+Pretty Sit Idle v1.4
+Pretty Motion Package
+Pretty Motion Combat Idles Series
+Pretty Jump Animations
+Pretty Female Idles
+Pretty Combat Animations
+Predator Vision v3
+Phenderix Magic Evolved 6 - Update 3
+One With Nature for SkyTEST Full
+RUSTIC CLUTTER COLLECTION 2K-1K
+More Interesting Loot for Skyrim
+Interesting NPC babes v3.08-34935-3-08
+More Dramatic Alduin
+More Apocalypse
+moonpath to Elsweyr 95beta
+Moon and Star Undeath Compatibility Patch
+Moon and Star
+Mages of Winterhold - Replacer Pack - v3point6
+Lustrianna's Sovngarde Steel Armor - Version 2 - UNPB
+Lore-Based Loading Screens 1 1 Release
+Left Hand Rings Modified
+Leather & Lace UNPB BBP-55706-1b
+La Femme Lycana Female Werewolf Body
+JK's Skyrim all in one.-61035-2
+Interesting NPCs
+Immersive NPC in the dark 0-8
+Dynamic Loot - Immersive Armors
+Dynamic Loot - Immersive Weapons
+Skyrim Immersive Creatures
+Immersive Weapons
+Immersive Armors UNPB TPSB Pack UKC
+aMidianBorn Textures for Immersive Armors - Full Set
+Immersive Armors
+Immersive Animations
+Horizon of Dreams
+HN66 Mage Nails
+Helgen Reborn
+FH Hairs NEW
+HD Skill Interface
+HD Fire Fx Legacy
+Hanging Gardens
+Guard Dialogue Overhaul
+Grimoas Vampire Lord Vanilla Armour
+FNIS Sexy Move 1.1 fnisAA fix-54521-
+FNIS Sexy Move
+Female Facial Animation
+RS Children Patch for Falskaar
+Falskaar Babes
+Falskaar
+Extended UI
+Dynamic Loot - Warmonger Armory - Leveled List Version
+Dynamic Loot
+DVA Dynamic Vampire Appearance
+Duel Combat Realism HARDCORE
+DragonFire - Dragonborn Version
+Dragon Priest Circlets with Aetherial Crown Complete
+Diverse Guards Skyrim 49b Dawnguard
+Death Alternative - Your Money Or Your Life
+Deadly Spell Impacts
+Deadly Mutilation V1 3 3 CBBE meshes Pack
+Deadly Mutilation V1 3 3 Vanilla Pack
+Deadly Mutilation V1 3 3 CORE
+Deadly Dragons
+Dark Brotherhood Tenets Restored - Standard Edition
+Daedric Artifacts Improved Dawnguard Version
+Combat Evolved
+Tamriel Reloaded HD TRHD
+Character Creation Overhaul 1_3_2-21587-1-3-2
+Brows High Resolution
+Bloody Facials REBLOODED
+Bloody Dragon Bones 2k
+Black Against Night 2
+Better Vampire Fangs and Eyes
+Better MessageBox Controls
+Better Dialogue Controls
+Bellyache HD Dragon Replacer Final
+Battle Hardened Body - NoCustomRaceUNPBodyNavetseaSkins
+Bat Travel
+BarenziahQuestMarkers v1
+Automatic Main Menu - More Wallpapers HD and Songs
+Apocalypse
+Lovely Hairstyles CE
+ApachiiSkyHair MALE retexture
+ApachiiSkyHairMale
+ApachiiSkyHair FEMALE retexture
+ApachiiSkyHairFemale
+ApachiiSkyHair NATURAL retexture - UPDATE
+ApachiiSkyHair a NATURAL retexture
+Superior Lore-Friendly Hair HD 2K
+ApachiiSkyHair v 1 6 Full
+aMidianBorn Skyforge Hotfix
+aMidianBorn Book of Silence - Weapons
+Automatic Main Menu - WallPapers and Songs eXtra
+aMidianBorn Book of Silence - Unique Items
+aMidianBorn Book of Silence - Dragonborn DLC Bonemold Hotfix
+aMidianBorn Book of Silence - Dragonborn DLC
+aMidianBorn Book of Silence - Creatures
+aMidianBorn Book of Silence - Armors
+AFT Underground Bathouse Compatibility Patch
+Acquisitive Soul Gems
+Achieve That
+A Quality World Map
+Enhanced Distant Terrain 2 - Dragonborn
+Enhanced Distant Terrain 2-39394-1-3
+Enhanced Distant Terrain
+Unofficial Dragonborn Patch
+Skyrim Optimized DLC Dragonborn
*Unmanaged: Dragonborn
+Unofficial Hearthfire Patch
+Skyrim Optimized DLC HearthFires
*Unmanaged: HearthFires
+Unofficial Dawnguard Patch
+Skyrim Optimized DLC Dawnguard
*Unmanaged: Dawnguard
+Unofficial Skyrim Patch
+Skyrim Optimized Textures

Load order of plugins;

# This file was automatically generated by Mod Organizer.
Skyrim.esm
Update.esm
Unofficial Skyrim Patch.esp
Dawnguard.esm
Unofficial Dawnguard Patch.esp
HearthFires.esm
Unofficial Hearthfire Patch.esp
Dragonborn.esm
Unofficial Dragonborn Patch.esp
Falskaar.esm
Wyrmstooth.esp
ClimatesOfTamriel.esm
ApachiiHairFemales.esm
DynamicLoot.esm
SGHairPackBase.esm
hdtHighHeel.esm
ApachiiHairMales.esm
Schlongs of Skyrim - Core.esm
SexLab.esm
BeeingFemale.esm
OblivionHairPackAIO.esm
RaceCompatibility.esm
RSkyrimChildren.esm
SexLabAroused.esm
ApachiiHair.esm
SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators.esm
TERAArmors.esm
Immersive Wenches.esm
SkyMoMod.esm
Gray Fox Cowl.esm
ZaZAnimationPack.esm
moonpath.esm
daymoyl.esm
UndergroundBathhouse.esm
Raven UKC.esm
Weapons & Armor Fixes_Remade.esp
Smithing Perks Overhaul_Remade.esp
Complete Crafting Overhaul_Remade.esp
Cutting Room Floor.esp
ERSO Merged.esp
AFT_UBH_ComPatch.esp
UKCUtilities.esp
InnovaEyes.esp
Cazy Hairs-by zzjay.esp
Immersive NPC in the dark.esp
Brows.esp
Topics of Skyrim.esp
falskaarbabes.esp
getSnowy.esp
ExpandedSnowSystems-CoT.esp
CoT-WeatherPatch_ESS.esp
BarenziahQuestMarkers.esp
Chesko_LoreBasedLoadingScreens.esp
Sovngarde Steel Armor and Weapons.esp
DeadlySpellImpacts.esp
UD_Enchant.esp
Reanimate FX.esp
MultiCoreShot.esp
Destruction.esp
DynamicLoot_DB.esp
FNISSexyMove.esp
DSAMG - Miraak Music Fixes.esp
DarkFallingGrave.esp
DeadlyMonsters.esp
DynamicLoot_DG.esp
Fh hairs-by zzjay.esp
SexLab Submit.esp
DSAMG - Greybeard Fix.esp
Better Stealth AI for Followers.esp
Extended UI.esp
SGHairPackAIO.esp
GQJ_DG_vampireamuletfix.esp
KS Hairdo's.esp
Loadscreens Extended.esp
Character Creation Overhaul.esp
LunariRace.esp
FISS.esp
RaceMenu.esp
Guard Dialogue Overhaul.esp
MaximumDrive.esp
MintyLightningMod_COT_Patch.esp
No More Glowing Edges.esp
Patch - Falskaar - RS kids.esp
Patch - Wyrm - RS kids.esp
EnchantedArsenal.esp
SleepTight.esp
Reduced Distance NPC Greetings.esp
SL Deadly Drain.esp
SLA Monitor Widget.esp
SOS - B3lisario UNP Addon.esp
SOS - Smurf Average Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Muscular Addon.esp
SOS - VectorPlexus Regular Addon.esp
SexLab Cumshot.esp
TheEyesOfBeauty.esp
RaceMenuMorphsUUNP.esp
SkyUI.esp
AchieveThat.esp
mintylightningmod.esp
LovelyHairstylesCE.esp
VioLens.esp
Dual Wield Parrying_SKSE.esp
WarmongerArmory_Vanilla.esp
WarmongerArmory_DLC.esp
Clothing & Clutter Fixes.esp
WhirlWind.esp
Wintermyst - Enchantments of Skyrim.esp
aMidianBorn_ContentAddon.esp
EnhancedLightsandFX.esp
Tamriel Reloaded HD.esp
One With Nature - DG+DB SkyTEST.esp
SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators-Dawnguard.esp
BF.esp
CollegeOfWinterholdImmersive.esp
BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp
RSChildren_CompleteUSKP.esp
Realistic Water 2 v1.11 Merged.esp
JKs Skyrim.esp
3DNPC.esp
HearthfireMultiKid.esp
HearthfireMultiKid_LastName.esp
SeranaDialogEdit.esp
3dnpcbabes.esp
Patch - Interesting NPCs - RS kids.esp
Monster Wars.esp
Immersive Jewelry.esp
LeftHandRings.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures.esp
Fantasy Soundtrack Project.esp
Helgen Reborn.esp
Mighty Magick Skyrim - Main.esp
TKcombat.esp
TemptressVixen.esp
Civil War Overhaul.esp
Improved Artifacts - Complete Collection.esp
Thunderchild - Epic Shout Package.esp
DragonFire-Dragonborn.esp
CWIELnFXPatch.esp
Vile Concoctions.esp
LocalizedGuildJobs.esp
Skyrim Immersive Creatures - DLC2.esp
MoonAndStar_MAS.esp
Undeath.esp
Mighty Magick Skyrim - Dragonborn.esp
Combat Evolved.esp
Duel - Combat Realism.esp
Hothtrooper44_ArmorCompilation.esp
1nivWICCloaks.esp
Inconsequential NPCs.esp
Patch - Inconsequential NPCs - RS kids.esp
Immersive Weapons.esp
SPTDiverseGuardsSkyrim.esp
DynamicLoot_ImmersiveArmors&Weapons.esp
DynamicLoot_ImmersiveArmors.esp
DynamicLoot_ImmersiveWeapons.esp
WeaponsArmorFixes_ImmersiveWeapons_Patch.esp
Complete Crafting_TrueWeaponsLvlLists.esp
Lore Weapon Expansion.esp
CCO_SIC_Patch.esp
chfshPlayerVoicesets.esp
chfshVariousActions.esp
dD - Enhanced Blood Main.esp
dD-DG-DB-MM-SiC EBT Patch.esp
dD - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Medium.esp
wyrmstoothbabes.esp
zzLSAR.esp
HDT Havok Object.esp
WarmongerArmory_LeveledList.esp
Cloaks.esp
DeadlyMutilation.esp
LaFemmeLycana.esp
xazPrisonOverhaul.esp
SexLab Theft and Seduction.esp
DynamicLoot_WarmongerArmoryLL.esp
PrvtI_HeavyArmory.esp
DynamicLoot_HeavyArmoryCCOMerge.esp
Mighty Magick Skyrim - Artifacts.esp
Don't Show Headgears Merged.esp
Mighty Magick Skyrim - Dragonborn Artifacts.esp
DragonBornCircletsWithCrown.esp
aedric ritual remake.esp
moonpath_questdata.esp
NorthernCardinal.esp
SkyTEST-RealisticAnimals&Predators-Dragonborn.esp
ELFX - Moonpath.esp
OMageReplacerPack.esp
aMidianborn_Skyforge_Weapons.esp
RaceCompatibilityUSKPOverride.esp
Rebirth Monster.esp
SexLabSkoomaWhore.esp
More Interesting Loot for Skyrim.esp
Schlongs of Skyrim.esp
BesEss.esp
Solstheim Landscape Overhaul.esp
ssapbwk.esp
DeadlyDragons.esp
Enhanced Super Mighty Dragons with DD Merged.esp
Dragon Combat Overhaul.esp
WorldEaterBeater.esp
Thunderchild - Wyrmstooth Compatibility Patch.esp
PCEA - 0 - DG and DB DLC - All Races.esp
CWINPCOpulentApachii.esp
WheelsOfLull.esp
Giantess.esp
_tck_SpellCrafting.esp
Phenderix's Magic Evolved.esp
Acquisitive Soul Gems.esp
CWIDawnDragonPatch.esp
LNL.esp
daymoyl_DawnguardAddon.esp
BatTravel.esp
Magic of the Magna-Ge.esp
bhabhilon.esp
Dwemertech - Magic of the Dwarves.esp
BlackSacramentArmor.esp
Sneak Tools.esp
MzarkWonders.esp
dc-untamed-000.esp
MoonAndStar_Undeath_compat.esp
LoversComfort.esp
Apocalypse - The Spell Package.esp
ForgottenMagic_Redone.esp
LustmordVampireArmor.esp
Apocalypse - More Apocalypse.esp
SuccubusHeart.esp
HN66mage4vanilla.esp
MF_RadiantProstitution.esp
SexLabDangerousNights.esp
Radiant-SchlongsPatch.esp
Rebirth Monster - SIC Patch.esp
SexLabUtil1.esp
mslVampiricThirst.esp
Predator Vision.esp
DVA - Dynamic Vampire Appearance.esp
AmazingFollowerTweaks.esp
UNO - Vanilla + Dawnguard + Dragonborn + ERSO.esp
Kate.esp
Bijin Enhancements.esp
UKCNords.esp
Alternate Start - Live Another Life.esp
ASIS-Dependency.esp

Goddamnit, I found it, it's my own goddamn UNO merger. Classical case of Skyrim modding, spend 5 hours on putting together a mod, spend another 2 days on figuring out it's crashing your game.

Is anyone else using my UNO merger and having issues? I wasn't having any issues with it before, so it must be something new I've added that's doign it in combination.

Never mind, it was a load order error, that was all, I'd locked my load order and not let LOOT sort it properly and that was causing all my crashes, I unlocked my mods and sorted and presto, game loads fine with UNO ERSO.

Just ordered a Gigabyte GV-N980WF3OC-4GD NVIDIA GeForce GTX 980 4GB card to replace my ASUS 580 1.5 GB card, that should fix most of my stutters. Also in the process ordered a new Samsung 850 Pro 500 GB SSD to house my games and steam library from now on, then I'll leave my operating system and misc programs on my current 128 GB SSD.

whoa your set up sounds like is could come pc:s ferrari version of cars ;) i need to update my own pc from scratch probably also currently it is ati radeon 4800 hd videocard, 8gb ram,intel ® quadcore cpu 8200 2,33 ghz. some enb mods and visual overhauls are probably no go and heavy scripted ones i cant run them multiple at same playtrough.  

Your processor and ram are good, but if you spend a lot of time on games you'll want to get a new card, for a low cost card I suggest GTX 960Ti probably, 980 is the best single-GP card (good for low noise, my computer is in my living room), 80 series is best, 60s series is great consumer grade and 70s series is sort of the mid-point and probably all you'll need. I'm buying an 80 series because it means I'm not going to have to replace it with with a 1070 or 1170 etc as those cards come out, this 980 will probably last me for 4+ years easily, and when I need to upgrade I'll get another 4GB VRAM nVidia card card and run it in SLI.

Processor and RAM you only need to upgrade further if you're going to be doing a lot of 3D editing, video compiling and script compiling, these things take a lot of processor power. If you use your computer to work on it (beyond word programs and such) then upgrade processor and RAM, if you use it to game on then upgrade graphics card. SSD is however the overall best upgrade if you don't have one, this will increase the load times on everything you have (your computer as you start up, the games as you start them, even the videos that you play and images that you view) and it doesn't cost much, a 256 GB drive you'll probably get for a third of the price that your video card will cost.

Dammit, the UNO merger is useless, I did something wrong with it so everyone is grayface regardless of load order. I'm going to ask the resident expert on merging uglykidcid how to do it properly, then I'll upload one that won't give grayfaces.

well i do spend time with games in my freetime mostly relaxin and have fun , tought i admit skyrim is takin my rl time veery efficentlty ;). my younger brother has an atk firm with his friend and they do websites to firms and maintanance at pc:s. i think ill take him at shoppin tour next time when i got my couple paycheks ;) he actually helped me put my current pc together. i am not good with programmin i must admit bit embarrassed.

I know what you mean, I'm competent when it comes to games and basic maintance, but I don't trust my own technical skills enough to mount the new SSD and card I've bought, I'm going to have to take it into the shop to make them do it. Or I will when it gets here at least, I live so far north that if it was any other place that's not covered by the warmth of the gulf stream you'd see freaking polar bears and penguins outside, I'm lucky I even have a good broadband, and when I order these things it takes a week for them to get here.

Inconsequential NPCs merged has the same issue with grayfaces as UNO Merged, and voice files likewise doesn't work properly, don't use it until I learn how to properly merge, I'll reupload InqNPCs and UNO then in fixed versions.

However ERSO Merged and Enhanced Mighty Dragons merged have been tested, they work perfect, feel free to use them. ERSO merged will put a lot of extra NPCs in your ciites and along your roads, including militia, patrols, bandit explorers and traveling bands of brigands, adventuring parties, and so on. It works great with mods like Radiant Prostitution, or just if you want some more unimportant NPCs to drain or maul as a vampire or werewolf. Enhanced Mighty Dragons made Mirmulnir wipe out all the guards in seconds, then I had to fight him for about 3 hours real-life before I could bring the bastard down, it was epic. It can be combined with either Dragon Combat Overhaul (make sure you have the resources to run that) or Ultimate Dragons, find them here;

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/32597/?

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/55206/?

For Alduin he's already level 120 with 20.000 health, if you want an even greater challenge for the final fight against the dragon god, try this mod;

http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/53350/?

Here's Shinji's review of that mod;

I don't know if I want to cry... I don't know if I will be happy...

I don't know if I will hate you... I don't know if I will love you...

Have installed MO, have read countless information, seen guides, tested games which someones crashed, tested character bodies, and trying to install 177 mods plus many from your ideas so I am at 52 and counting....

the necropsy will tell us :) But either way you are fantastic couldn't go so far with out reading your informations !!!