UNP Fitness blender help needed

germanicus

I'm having UNP Skinny Fitness body, version 5.2

The author of the mod is retired but he never replayed on my question anyway. I saw Muscle type of the body among his pictures http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/16731/?tab=3&selected_game=110&navtag=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nexusmods.com%2Fskyrim%2Fajax%2Fmodimages%2F%3Fid%3D16731%26user%3D1%26gid%3D110&pUp=1. I want to have that body type and I asked him how to make it, but no reply. I followed his instructions for using the blender and there's no help. I can't get the body from this picture

So, if anyone can help me with this, I will be very grateful.

post-179217-0-83632400-1423508011_thumb.jpg

Well the shown body is definitely the CBBE fitness body(slide). Still not sure if you want the exact body, or just all the muscle options for UNP Skinny.

For the latter you need the "UNP Fitness Blender" from the same download page.

I have them both, but the blender reported that I have no "related files", although, when pressed "Done" it reported the blending done. When I entered in the game, there was  no any difference then before. That's why I need someone to explain to me what to do, since provided instructions from the author's page isn't sufficient. Some people asked author similar questions, and he didn't reply to anyone.

It does work, that's what I use for my char's muscles, I have loose files in my skyrim data folder tho I don't use MO and textblend, It is kind of hard to figure out right at the beggining but there is a table in the mod page that kind of helps, for example the abs in the picture seems to be the smooth lower abs (asymmetrical), not sure about the muscle on the arms I have only tested arms muscles smooth up to 50% and don't remembers looking that buffed probably the regular or a 75% or 100% of the smooth?, The other tricky part is those % in the blender they are named something like:

arms muscles smooth 1 this is 25% effect

arms muscles smooth 2 50% effect

arms muscles smooth 3 75% effect

arms muscles smooth 4 100% effect

also you don't need to apply the non smooth version or viceversa for arms, legs or abs with the same name.

You need to chose only 1 that has a number besides the name if you want the effect, also dont forget to select normal again, then body and feet and select the new thing to blend if you want more stuff.

Thank you Ky kiske. It looks like I'm missing something. The way that author explained the process, looks so easy, but it isn't (at least not for me). I will give it few more tries. If I wouldn't succeed, I'll give up, since I was never good in this.

I want to thank you and guk for the tips.

Archived