[Request] Vibrators

lefty

should make the vibrators little monsters or something, that way they wouldnt break immersion for some people...

better yet a mod that is setup to install either regular vibes, monster vibes, or both.

would be pretty cool, as long as the choices were there...

Make 'em dwemer tech. Put one sample in a ruin somewhere and let the player disenchant it to get the enchantment to make it buzz AND the smithing recipe to craft new ones.

Optionally, you'd need to keep charging it with soul gems. It's not much of an afterlife, but I bet there'd be volunteers...

Make 'em dwemer tech. Put one sample in a ruin somewhere and let the player disenchant it to get the enchantment to make it buzz AND the smithing recipe to craft new ones.

Optionally' date=' you'd need to keep charging it with soul gems. It's not much of an afterlife, but I bet there'd be volunteers...

[/quote']

im still waiting on my dwemer AR's, and Sniper Rifles (if you didnt get it im saying fuck immersion)

but i can see something like a dildo or something sticking out of the floor in a ruin somewhere that has a on or off switch that makes it vibrate, but a portable vibrator for the dwemer doesn't seem like their style.

"It's not much of an afterlife' date=' but I bet there'd be volunteers..."

[/quote']

That's definitely in my new signature!

Quite possibly the funniest thing I've heard all week! Not to mention, an amusing prospect which believably explains how they function. I might like to see them implemented this way.

should make the vibrators little monsters or something' date=' that way they wouldnt break immersion for some people...

better yet a mod that is setup to install either regular vibes, monster vibes, or both.

would be pretty cool, as long as the choices were there...

[/quote']

Optionally' date=' you'd need to keep charging it with soul gems. It's not much of an afterlife, but I bet there'd be volunteers...

[/quote']

now we gots some ideas now all we need is a go getter modder

If we don't get one beforehand, I'll probably make one for SSG.

It'll probably look a lot like a bar of dewemer metal with the corners softened a little and a DASTARD head on the business end. Maybe make it so the eyes glow red when you turn it on :)

If we don't get one beforehand' date=' I'll probably make one for SSG.

It'll probably look a lot like a bar of dewemer metal with the corners softened a little and a DASTARD head on the business end. Maybe make it so the eyes glow red when you turn it on :)

[/quote']

lol that would be pretty nice, all thats left is to make women walk on all fours with a dog collar and a leash with a vibrator sticking out the back end looking like a tail >.> dam /b/ has ruined me

If we don't get one beforehand' date=' I'll probably make one for SSG.

[/quote']

lol that would be pretty nice, all thats left is to make women walk on all fours with a dog collar and a leash with a vibrator sticking out the back end looking like a tail >.> dam /b/ has ruined me

or vice versa

Vibes in Skyrim...lol

you could use one of those small potion bottles for the body

and for power collect half a dozen bees and put them in the bottle

then shake and use

I can see it now:

1 Empty Wine Bottle

+2 Honeycomb (to get the bees inside alive)

+12 Bee

+1 Dwemer Oil (best lube in Nirn... keeps them centurions going, after all!)

"Homemade Vibrator"

(Whatever you do, don't lose the cork!)

Vibes in Skyrim...lol

you could use one of those small potion bottles for the body

and for power collect half a dozen bees and put them in the bottle

then shake and use

So you'd have two options. The soul-powered Dwemer vibrator (It vibrates with the vigor of 10,000 horny souls!) or the naturally produced one. Seems legit...

Archived