Adding weight slider support to an outfit?

Guest tempname123

Guest tempname123

Okay so I converted this to 7b:

0ZzIiJ1.jpg

Unfortunately the original doesn't have weight slider support, is there an easy way to add it? I created a min and max nif with the proper names but it still stays at max weight. I did a search and apparently I need to keep the vertex count the same or something along those lines, how do I do this, I'm a total noob when it comes to this type of stuff  :-/ . Any help is appreciated. 

If you made them from the same mesh you should have the same vertex count, and the naming should look like this: filename_0, filename_1. And if it didn't have weight slider support originally, you should edit the file path in the .esp using CK. (I think tes5edit can be used, but I use CK...)

Guest tempname123

Could you provide a link or a name to that outfit you converted? 

Hentai Pants

Same topic

tes5edit:

Armor Addon -> DNAM Data -> Weight Slider Female -> (edit) -> Enabled

Thank you, I'll try this out.

Guest tempname123

I'm probably missing something obvious but how do I edit the Weight Slider Female entry? When I open it, it comes up with a window that I can't edit at all. 

I'm probably missing something obvious but how do I edit the Weight Slider Female entry? When I open it, it comes up with a window that I can't edit at all. 

Right-click the entry and choose "Edit".

(on another note, yes the vertex count and order has to stay the same for _0 and _1.nif)

Guest tempname123

Right-click the entry and choose "Edit".

(on another note, yes the vertex count and order has to stay the same for _0 and _1.nif)

Yeah...I was clicking the entry name instead of the field next to it. I'm dumb. Thanks for the help, everything works.

Archived