Gabriella's Erotic Emporium

Gabriella's Erotic Emporium 2.1

The main purpose of this shop was to compile rare and BBB mods and save esp space. Many of the mods here come from the "what mod is this?" pages of this forum. Any mods that are not currently BBB will be at a later date. I have added some weapons-armor mods only to save esp space. Although their quests still exist, many of the items are still available in the shop. with that being said, this mod does effect a few small things outside the shop.

All BBB meshes on the UglyKidCid's BBB Corner are already included here in this mod. Mods that were already BBB will not be posted since I did not modify them. This at least gives people an idea of what is in this mod. Although I would love to, I will not have time to BBB everything in this mod. I have found some items are problematic when the meshes are weighted. However, if anyone really wants something BBB'd that I did not get to just send me a PM.

UglyKidCid's BBB Corner 1.0 (already included)
http://www.loverslab.com/topic/811-uglykidcids-bbb-corner-10/

___________________________________________________________________________________

Change LOG:

10-08-2016 Removed x117 race and MMP dependency. Fixed exiting shop teleport marker. Changed all vendor worn outfits to a simple model to greatly reduce lag. Numerous bux fixes.
10-20-2011 Fixed Black Arrows in the Mesh Pack
09-18-2011 Fixed Aspiria's Mod. Minor Translating. Removed Mages desk from the middle of the door in Hackdirt
08-14-2011 Released Gab's Emporium 2.0 esp. Removed IMA house. The items are still available. Only the house has been removed.
08-10-2011 Working my Butt off trying to fix all bugs and BBB everything
07-02-2011 Added BBB to six robes - only effected Mesh Pack
07-01-2011 Populated vendors - Added UU scripts to many items. fixed bugs.
06-27-2011 Added Maternity Clothes from Tamago mods. It used Ima items and was redundant. Might as well save the esp space. Added to Maternity chest in basement. Fixed Form ID issues. I know I said no more Texture pack downloads so sorry. Since All I added was the maternity wear stuff, if you already have it just delete the maternity clothes esp and don't download the new packs.
06-26-2011 Populated many of the vendors. Added BBB to a dozen outfits. I need help figuring out what has and has not been BBB'ed. I have not quite figured out an organized way to populate the vendors yet. The texture pack was updated but hopefully for the last time. Meshes will keep coming with BBB progress.
06-25-2011: I populated some of the counters to start testing items to look for scripting, mesh and texture issues. I added off-hand sabers and more colors. I attempted to translate all non-english. I added bow reach fix to all bows. I cleaned the esp. I updated the mesh and texture packs. Hopefully the texture update is a one-time thing. The meshes will be updated as I add BBB which is why they are separated.
___________________________________________________________________________________

Gabriella's Erotic Emporium Installation

This is about a 6 gig mod. Expect long download times. THEY ARE HUGE FILES!!! The Texture pack should be a one-time download. The Mesh pack should only be updated if I add more BBB. There are a number of mods that are only BBB in this mod because I did the BBB. I am not going to give a list of included mods for various reasons. I suggest installing this with the OBMM mod manager extended so that you can see a list of what meshes and textures will be overwritten. If you feel that I have merged a mod that you already have and you want to know so you can deactivate the original just PM me. Where applicable I have translated. Maternity clothes from Tamgo is included.

Gabriella's Erotic Emporium Mesh-Sound Pack part 1 of 3 Updated 03/02/2012 9:00 PM est:

https://mega.nz/#!Z9QnUAbB!PpKuAD7Imaqr2TXi1Ip_mMo88F__0lrK6Knd3PNJOD4

Gabriella's Erotic Emporium Texture Pack part 2 of 3 Updated 03/04/2012 9:00pm est:

https://mega.nz/#!U5QRUBqR!3hosUTE_A2LVO3zct9EG1xvwtm_clIwuEJgIpj4zf8I

Gabriella's Erotic Emporium esp part 3 of 3 Updated 10/08/2016 6:00pm est:
https://mega.nz/#!0ow3EYBb!wUC2Rf2_wn5IzLe3pvivSIbi2jSg0Zy5a0yegZ2CG9I

Requirements:

Gabriella's Sexy Boutique: (And everything that goes with it like BBB and Maximum Compatibility Skeleton)
http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/36626/?

Addon for Shield on Back v31:
http://www.nexusmods.com/oblivion/mods/20572/?

Take care to install the required files correctly. All of them require other mods. Keep in mind when deciding what to overwrite files that this mod generally includes the BBB version of other mods.

I include Growlfs total compatibility skeleton with all my mods. keep in mind that this should replace any skeleton unless you use Deadly Reflex 6.0 and you use the 1st person compatibility skeleton (which I do).

As far as Shield on Back goes I run the following but are not required:
Tychos Shield On Back Plugin MMM
Tychos Shield On Back Plugin OOO
Tycho Shield On Back Plugin FRAN 1_1

These are on the same page:
SoB for Armamentarium v1_2
SoB for Artifacts v1_2
SoB for Tonas Mod Store v1_1

I went through every mod that had SOB and added the worthwhile ones to the collection-hence Blackluster SOB etc. So if you are surfing though and looking for SOB mods that look cool; I may have already merged them here.

Here is a list of mods that you need to turn off because the exact same thing untouched and unmodified is already included. THese mods have ntohing to do with the shop they are just merged in for convenience:

Aspirias Outfit
BlackLuster Weapons and Armor 315e BBB SOB
Frostmourne and Lich Kings Armor SOB
Silverlight Armor by Jojjo v1_0 BBB
The Vicious Heart SOB
The HereticsBlade BETA
Warglaives by Jojjo v1_01 SoB

Thanks and Credits
A Special Thanks to Japanese Cryllic. I love you who ever you are.
Thanks to Speed Buster aka A-Type2 for all the SPB Mods
Thanks to Neovinci for SG Armors
Thanks to NPR - Kurese for all of his Mods including HGEC Lingerie
Thanks for Great Exnem for EyeCandy body replacer.
Thanks for RAIAR for Hentai Gentleman's Eye Candy Body- HGEC.
Thanks to Hentai for too many awesome mods to list
Thanks to Deedes, Shadex and Coronera for the Skeleton
Thanks to the BBB team: Saaya, Darkmaelstrom, Lobzpooatu and most of all Salamander8
Thanks to Deedes, Shadex and Coronera for the Skeleton
Thanks to Saaya for BBB for BBB
Thanks to Salamander8 for the SPB BBB meshes
Thanks to thumpthing and uglykidcid for the Speedbuster Collection
Thanks to hymhym for advice, testing and fixes
Thanks to Popcorn71 for Undies Underneath
Thanks to ChibiCD for Belt girl for Companion mods
Thanks to bibo55 for BBB for Pochari and SPBX1 Heavy
Thanks to DFSL for the China Dress and years of great modding
Thanks to Loth, Corwyn and Colorwheel for the Claws.
Thanks to Skeumorph for the Earrings
Thanks to JdayT, Growlf for the Shiny texture.
Thanks to Tad, Colourwheel for the Hosiery.
Thanks to Unnamed Japanese modder (Futsuuno Fuku etude v0.7),
Thanks to Apachii for the Shoes, socks.
Thanks to myrmaad for packaging it up.
Thanks to Sorrow_42 for the Vampiria
Thanks to Bisquits for Pain Bringer Armor
Thanks to Lyre2r14 for IC Bab - UFF Boutique
Thanks to idkrrr for Corean Race
Thanks to XiNAVRO - XenoGenesis for Chocolate Elves Race
Thanks to Edhildil for Edhildils Hi Rez Chocolate and Imperial Tanlines
Thanks to Jin1 for 3 Chocolate Elves CM Partners
Thanks to Abriael for CM Partners Chocolate Companions
Thanks to Mada for Romancing of Eyja Chocolate Elf
Thanks to Nicroshi for Nico's Gift
Thanks to pannel for SG Icons
Thanks to Thelios for the BBB meshes from BBB for Diano Armor 2 Armor Compilation
Thanks to uglykidcid for BBB mods from the uglykidcid BBB Collection and God Rings
Thanks to Speed Buster aka A-Type2 for being awesome
Thanks to ChibiCD for Belt girl for SPB Companion mods
Thanks to Bisquits for Pain Bringer Armor
Thanks to Sorrow 42 for Vampiria HGEC
Thanks to yoyohobo665 for Kit Rae Weaponry : http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=21108
Thanks to VengencemKII for Exotic Longsword : http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=25242
Thanks to Heaven2022 for co-operate with me in making the dual script.
Thanks to jojjo for Dragon Claw and Silverlight Armor
http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=14506
Thanks to razorpony for Fatalis Sword:
http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=30922
Thanks to RuLZ for Sword of Darkness
http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=9781
Thanks to ken1945 for Dynasty Armor
http://tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=39413
Thanks to Unrealrogue for KitRae weapon Collection and DynastyArmor Retextured V3
http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=39504
Thanks to Krimsyn Kane and Kikaimegami - for the scarf
Thanks to Eyren - for the coat texture
Thanks to Sinblood - for the fishnet texture and several awesome mods
Thanks to RAIAR - for the HGEC Body
Thanks to Forbidden Stock - for the Butterfly Brushes
Thanks to Mental Elf - for TES4Files
Thanks to lHammonds - for the Readme Generator
Thansk to Mondstein for the Zombie Slayer Armor:
http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=35182
Thanks to AlienSlof for the male conversions!
Thanks to Kafeid for the original vest and key
Thanks to Tona for the bag mesh
Thanks to Speed buster/A-Type2 for the boots, shorts, belts, gloves, buckles, neck ribbon
Thanks to LHammonds for the Readme Generator this file was based on.
Thanks to Gizmodian for Sorceress Outfits as well as too many other awesome mods to list
Thanks to Korana for the Lockbreaker Outfits and Shadow Watcher HGEC
Thanks to Reaper9111 for the Auto-Equip Bikini
Thanks to Ozmo for many awesome mods and the high-rez textures
Thanks to geechan for the Amy recolors
Thanks to Petrovich and Ehrlich for Lady Shadow
Thanks to Arynn and Bronson for Drow Witch Robe
Thanks to Kogane for Leather Mage Armor
Thanks to Desuchan - You are awesome
Thanks to Chingari
Thanks to Nioliv
Thanks to Xiamara
Thanks to Blackheart
Thanks to Abovewolf
Thanks to Myrim
Thanks to Floydian1
Thanks to Nekroskop
Thanks to Alllll61
Thanks to Apachii for having the coolest and best clothing store of all time which all other clothing store modders sit in awe of and also for letting me post the UU esp.
If you don't have Apachii's store, forget this mod and go to http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=13437
Than go to Saaya's BBB for Apachii page at http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=33526
And finally go to Salamander8 and My BBB for Apachii page at http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=34458
Thanks to the Nifskope Team
Thanks to the Blender Team!
Thanks to TES Nexus
Thanks to TES CS Wiki
Thanks to Bethesda Softworks - for creating Oblivion and the CS
Thanks to NIF File Format Library and Tools - for Nifskope
Also thanks to all on TESAdventures for their help and support.

Installed.

Added two quests, one to find a sword, one to locate a princess.

Added bikini and boots to inventory.

Crashed when entering emporium until I re-built the bashed patch.

Girls in emporium are very cute. All meshes, textures look fine. Nothing for sale from vendors yet, as you said in your post. Pretty much nothing except the girls to see on main level or top floor.

As with Gabriella's other shop, but worse, so many NPCs in one cell are killing my frame rate. When they all decided to head downstairs to bed, game stuttered to the point of being almost unplayable. CTD when trying to follow the gang into the basement. Will explore some other time.

Overall I like the looks of this very much. If I could make any request, it would be to reduce the number of vendors, or to put no more than 3 in any one cell. Maybe split the boutique up into 4-5 rooms, each with 2-3 vendors. Otherwise it's just too much for lower powered PCs to handle.

I am going to have to agree with the too many vendors in one place issue.  I need to separate the top and bottom floor into separate zones.  I get random CTDS from the processor overload and I run an I7 overclocked to 4.0 backed by dual overclocked graphic cards and 12 gigs of RAM.  I'll look into it later.  I want to get the vendors populated. 

You can currently buy sabers from Raquel.  She is populated.  Also, all the items are in the mod so you can feel free to look through the item lists in TES4Edit and ~player.additem to get them.  I never actually buy anything anyways.

I added Ima items.  Since the mod used a room in Bruma I just merged it in.  Someone go there and make sure it works with all the animations.  I added all of Nico's collections (I think) but since they involved some really cool quests-bosses I left them alone.  This is where the Talon of Akatosh quest is coming from.    Aspiria has been merged hence the quest.  I would like to go back and use some of Nico's weapons to decorate the shop.  Any of the items that came with cool bosses and quests were left alone.  Anything I plan to add to vendors will have a form ID change with GEE added as prefix.    In some cases items have been added to vendors like Rindir's staffs and a Fighting Chance.  I may distribute more items later to make the whole world a little less boring, especially if I run out of vendor space.

Finally got a chance to play with this a bit.

Yes, my framerate got killed up on the second floor, was tolerable on the first floor, was just fine in the basement - but no CTD.  Yes, a separation into three zones would be very good.  I found the bedroom with the pillow book, a nice touch... though the cover seems to be missing its texture.  I'm using Ima separately, so I didn't want to remove that, so I haven't tested your merge yet.

As a side issue, shield-on-back doesn't seem to work for me.  Of course, it may be just the shield I'm using, which got added by FCOM or one of its addons.  I'm not particularly concerned about it yet.

Well, looking forward to seeing more items.

I added to the post up top about SOB.  You will only get SOB with the included items unless you add SOB for other mods.  SOB will not overwrite anything BTW it adds a different kind of .nif that is easily removed.

Thank you.

Assuming I don't choose to install any of those additional plugins, what happens?  I'm not real sold on having the shield on back. I know its probably more realistic, but I've grown fond of seeing my character's back...

OK, checked Ima's Items. Fun, as I'd never seen this before.

The house / shop name is still in Japanese, and shows up as nonsense characters. I need the plug in that lets my Oblivion display Japanese characters.

The entrance level has furniture, but the drawers marked armor etc. are empty. No items up here.

The cabinets in the basement and sub basement have the items. Very cool. Had fun dressing up my companions for a bit.

Path gridding is poor. Companions could not follow me around, and when set free in the "dungeon" with the baths and sleeping mats could not wander around on their own without walking into walls.

Love some of the armor and clothes. The Light Armor glows as it should.

You mentioned "animations". Didn't find anything that looked like it could be used to trigger animations. The Milker did nothing when given to a companion as clothing (she didn't equip it). Sitting in the bath worked fine, but other than the punishment bath stool didn't have any other surprises.

Getting a crash whenever I leave Bruma by the North Gate. Not sure what the Ima store is conflicting with. Can deal with it by coming in from above the store.

The house / shop name is still in Japanese' date=' and shows up as nonsense characters. I need the plug in that lets my Oblivion display Japanese characters.

The entrance level has furniture, but the drawers marked armor etc. are empty. No items up here.

Path gridding is poor. Companions could not follow me around, and when set free in the \"dungeon\" with the baths and sleeping mats could not wander around on their own without walking into walls.

[/quote']

There's such a plugin?  I'd like to get that myself.

As to the other issues quoted - normal for Ima.

• 2 weeks later...

Just downloaded the 6/26/11 files and tried them out.

1) Silverlight Light is actually Heavy.

2) When I take Aspiria's Outfit from the Aspiria chest, I get a message that I killed Princess Aspiria!

3) I'm probably going to catch hell for this, but I'm not really seeing how most of this stuff is "erotic."  Some of these armors are distinctly less sexy than the stuff in the Sexy Boutique.  Is the erotic stuff part of the various sidequests, or has it just not been added yet?

4) The lightsabres fall into point three, but if they're going to stay perhaps they could be sold by a Twilek (http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=39069) - A Twilek wearing the SG Leia Slave outfit (http://www.tesnexus.com/downloads/file.php?id=33888).

5)  I see you are trying to figure out how to populate vendors, and what needs BBB?  Since you either will not or cannot list what is or will be included it makes it harder to help on either of those points - I don't know how to use the construction set at all, but perhaps you could dump everything that isn't populated into one chest so we can see it, and then maybe we could give suggestions?

snarfies you rock.  This is exactly the kind of feedback I need.

Yes I have not added any of the erotic stuff yet.  Other than the sabers - most of what I have added has been tied to quests so I wanted to look for these kinds of problems first.  Sorry I am so slow with this project.  I have been working on a number of projects at once.  THis really was intended to be more of a BBB project than an Erotic project but let me know what you think anyways.  I am on really good terms with Neovinci and there are strict rules on what I can and cannot add to my mods.  I would not want to risk loosing the boutique so I leave his stuff out of this mod.  Oblivion is bugged.  If you dump eveything into a chest it will not show up.  You have to distribute.  I went ahead and populated the vendors anyways.

I fixed Silverlight - that came form the original mod - can you belive that?

I took out Aspiria from teh Boutique.  You have to kill her to get the armor. 

I am considering removing the other quest items from the counters.  They are only in the counters.  Would you guys rather have them in the counters - only as quest - or both which means leave it alone.

I could delete the Ima room from the original mod and only have the items in the Boutique - what do you guys want?

I attempted to put clothes on the top floor - armor in the middle and lingerie on the bottom.  This really only worked maybe 70% of the time.  I wasn't really sure how to organize this stuff.  I tried to keep like items together but feedback would help.

I added many of the weapons just to later add to the counters but I am really scared of more lag right now.

Thanks for the help.

Personally' date=' I'd like to get rid of Ima and just have the items for sale. The Ima boutique clutters up an area already full of stuff added by other mods, and isn't companion friendly enough to use as a player home.

[/quote']

I actually use some of the Ima items. Not the "goofy" ones, just the sexual ones. I was hoping the erotic Ima items could just be extracted from the Ima cabin and the Ima cabin done away with in favor of the Boutique, but I guess it isn't possible? I don't know much about mod creation I'm afraid...

• 4 weeks later...