Thank you for your support

Guest flingingfeces

Guest flingingfeces

Hey everyone. I'm really happy and sad to announce that I'll be leaving the modding community for good in three days. It was a choice I made two years ago when I started doing this so it has nothing to do with anyone or anything going on within this site or others.

If you need to download my mods or videos that you want please do so within those days because they will be gone forever when the time is up. Thank you so much for the support and I'll miss being a part of this great community.:heart:

I dont know very good Eng but i will try my best to express myself. Sad to hear that Flingi. You were great addition to this community. I am big fan of yours :blush: It was your mods that got me here when i joined. I better download all those mods and videos..anyway i wish you best of luck in your life ^^ You will be missed...:(

Guest flingingfeces

Thanks so much guys. I appreciate it. Modding Oblivion has been a great way for me to learn the ins and outs of video editing and using blender. I can't wait to do other things with that knowledge.

Guest flingingfeces

Well seems I'm stuck here with you guys, but I'm not really going to be modding or anything. I just love this community too much.

Well seems I'm stuck here with you guys' date=' but I'm not really going to be modding or anything. I just love this community too much.

[/quote']

:)

:D

Yay!

:D

Guest GingerTom

I'm terribly sorry flingingfeces but the rules here state that if you say you're going then you have to leave.

Or is that just on TesNexus?

Guest flingingfeces

I'm terribly sorry flingingfeces but the rules here state that if you say you're going then you have to leave.

Or is that just on TesNexus?

:P

Well seems I'm stuck here with you guys' date=' but I'm not really going to be modding or anything. I just love this community too much.

[/quote']

Haha!

We're like Crack, a damn hard habit to kick. Plus, we've got a bunch of crack-heads who continuously say "Naaaaw, man... stay a while. I've got some more shit for ya!"

Not that I'm gonna complain.

Glad to hear we'll be seeing you around. Modding or nod.