I want to use XP32 skeleton without HDP physics

BlueWolf

A few months ago, I was doing fine, I was using some armor mods made with physics but I had an old XP32 skeleton with physics disabled because bouncing breasts and butts disgusts me. I was enjoying hentaipregnancy and beeingfemale's belly growing and all was setup fine until I tried to download a few new mods, which required the latest version of XP32 and its requirements, including HDP, I think it was a milk mod. That was my worst mistake.

Now, whenever my character is naked, her breasts and belly are stuck at the same height when standing or sneaking and animates grossly when jumping, my belly also doesn't grow under a hentaipregnancy and beeingfemale's pregnancy cycles anymore. When I try to delete HDP, the game crashes when disrobing, and when I try to restore an old folder backup of my skeletons, nothing written above works neither.

I followed the steps at setting up a full XP32 with latest HDP from scratch (using the CBBE model) using a thread on loverslab and the physics remains the same level of buggyness. When I setup the pregnancy scaling body bodyslide, it's the same too. If I use bodyslide on a vanilla CBBE model, the physics are disabled, but so is the belly growing from hentai pregnancy and beeingfemale, in which I might as well uninstall XP32.

Short of reinstalling Skyrim and redownloading all mods from scratch, what should be my options now to remove all this physics but keep my belly able to grow?

Here is my mod load order:

Dawnguard.esm

HearthFires.esm

Dragonborn.esm

actorEvents.esm

Sexlab.esm

BeeingFemale.esm

RaceCompatibility.esm

CreatureFramework.esm

ZazAnimationPack.esm

HighResTexturePack01.esp

HighResTexturePack02.esp

HighResTexturePack03.esp

BeeingFemaleBasicAddOn.esp

Stronger Daedric Artifacts

SnowLeopardForsworn.esp

ImmersiveFP.esp

RemodeledArmor - Vanilla Replacer

RemodeledArmor.esp

ASX_Spells.esp

Magic Scaling

MoreNastyCritters.esp

Hentai Creatures.esp

SexlabNudeCreatures.esp

SexlabWerewolves.esp

SkyUI.esp

Faster Vanilla Horses

FNISspells.esp

SexLabDefeat

NonSexLabAnimationPack.esp

dB - Realistic Ragdoll Force - Realistic.esp

It's the skeleton alright, since I've tried turning off all mods and it was the same. After searching through forums today, it seems like my HDT is just plain broken and won't even read the hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml file.

[01/31/15 20:48:15]INFO: Queue OK
[01/31/15 20:48:15]INFO: System run with 8 threads
[01/31/15 20:48:15]INFO: Havok simulated world created.
[01/31/15 20:48:15]INFO: SKSEPlugin_Load
[01/31/15 20:48:44]INFO: Cell changed...

Back then, I disabled the physics by deleting hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml and now, it seems it won't even try to read the file..

If it's crashing when you disrobe, there's something in your game that still depends on the HDT plugin. Probably the skeleton.

Total non-sense the XPMS\E2 skeleton nor HDT require each, thus they don't crash when each other is not present.

He crashes because without HDT there is no node injection to the skeleton, so when he has a BBP mesh but fucked up skeleton installation and overwrites his BBP skeleton with some non-bbp crap skeleton he will crash like it was before HDT all the time.

When he has HDT the BBP nodes get thrown into the non-bbp skeleton and are temporally there without connection to the parents, he doesn't crash but meshes will behave like shit when they have physics applied or on cell load.

HDT Hair would have a hard requirement for HDT but that has nothing to do with disrobe or the skeleton itself.

Deleting hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml was just fine before because while it spewed an error in the HDT log, it means that breasts and butts physics were disabled for my armors.

I've tried deleting hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll only and he behaved like I deleted all HTD files(messed physics, crashes if disrobe) and

I don't have a hdtSkyrimMemPatch.dll in my installation.

I currently have hdtPhysicsExtensions v14.28 and if I try to put hdtPhysicsExtensions 10-24 (and remove hdtPhysicsExtensions.ini that came with v14.28), it was behaves like no HDT was installed(messed physics, crashes if disrobe).

I tried deleting clearing the meshes\actors\character\character assets folder and starting over with CBBE, realistic force and XP32 files, too.

It seems something is depending on the HDT plugin being there at all time, and I don't know what exactly, and when it's there, HDT is not working correctly.

All the skeletons I use are the 000 skeleton rigs from either XPMSE 2.43 on loverslab or XPMS 1.93 on nexus, and I put those in after realistic physics and did stuff in order like what the how-to guide thread says.

Deleting hdtPhysicsExtensionsDefaultBBP.xml was just fine before because while it spewed an error in the HDT log, it means that breasts and butts physics were disabled for my armors.

I've tried deleting hdtPhysicsExtensions.dll only and he behaved like I deleted all HTD files(messed physics, crashes if disrobe) and

I don't have a hdtSkyrimMemPatch.dll in my installation.

I currently have hdtPhysicsExtensions v14.28 and if I try to put hdtPhysicsExtensions 10-24 (and remove hdtPhysicsExtensions.ini that came with v14.28), it was behaves like no HDT was installed(messed physics, crashes if disrobe).

I tried deleting clearing the meshes\actors\character\character assets folder and starting over with CBBE, realistic force and XP32 files, too.

It seems something is depending on the HDT plugin being there at all time, and I don't know what exactly, and when it's there, HDT is not working correctly.

All the skeletons I use are the 000 skeleton rigs from either XPMSE 2.43 on loverslab or XPMS 1.93 on nexus, and I put those in after realistic physics and did stuff in order like what the how-to guide thread says.

...  "000 skeleton rigs", problems is that those are the rig maps and not the skeletons...

That is why I say use the installer...

You use a vanilla skeleton and wonder why you crashing when the body loads that probably has bbp or anything.

Okay, that seem that was the problem. When I installed Realistic Force on my old XP32, it overwrote skeleton.nif and when I tried the to apply XP32 back on my installations, I only put the rig back inside and not the X32 skeleton.nif.

I think I can manage how to stop breast and butt physics now, thank you all for everything.

Archived