[WIP] Furniture Interaction Framework - for NPCs and Player

Roggvir

Sorry for the delay and silence.

I am slowly getting my shit together after series of incidents - the most notable one is lossing all data related to all of my projects.

My HDD died, and i made some stupid mistakes when restoring from the backup onto a new drive, and i actually overwrote the whole backup, so i lost everything (tried to salvage it, but it didnt work).

I was then procrastinating, thinking maybe i should just wait and see whether i should instead work on a version for Skyrim SE, hoping maybe it contains some improvements or fixes that would make it easier for me, but then i went back to old Skyrim, because it seemed the Skyrim SE anim support doesn't really go anywhere (or maybe it does, but very slowly).

Now i am basically rewriting everything almost from scratch, using as a base some almost a year old version i was able to dig up in my old backup repo.

I'll put it on some online SVN or Git repo or something, but right now i am taking a short break from the CK and everything (if this would be my job, i'd hate it with a passion :)).

I am slowly getting my shit together after series of incidents - the most notable one is lossing all data related to all of my projects.

My HDD died, and i made some stupid mistakes when restoring from the backup onto a new drive, and i actually overwrote the whole backup, so i lost everything (tried to salvage it, but it didnt work).

I was then procrastinating, thinking maybe i should just wait and see whether i should instead work on a version for Skyrim SE, hoping maybe it contains some improvements or fixes that would make it easier for me, but then i went back to old Skyrim, because it seemed the Skyrim SE anim support doesn't really go anywhere (or maybe it does, but very slowly).

Now i am basically rewriting everything almost from scratch, using as a base some almost a year old version i was able to dig up in my old backup repo.

I'll put it on some online SVN or Git repo or something, but right now i am taking a short break from the CK and everything (if this would be my job, i'd hate it with a passion :)).

I think everyone is still amazed at how much work and life you modders are pouring into this(old) game. Take your time, test and realize your vision..it is a intriguing concept.

We love you modders of Skyrim.

- Everyone who uses loverslab, 2016

• 2 weeks later...

I'll put it on some online SVN or Git repo or something, but right now i am taking a short break from the CK and everything (if this would be my job, i'd hate it with a passion smile.png).

I have been following this post for awhile and i have been holding my breath to see if you picked this mod up again. i mean it im not much of a poster mostly a lurker but i have been excited for this particular mod as alot of people have been i havnt been around my PC for a couple weeks but im glad to see you man :D.

Brilliant mod, you only need to summon carpenter once then make the requesd for item needed then he can go, summon again when needed.

While npc,s are in stocks yes good idea for other roaming npc,s to have sex with them, or wipping them.

You could give them plugs (anus + vag) and set a price for sex to other roaming npc,s, the plugs are then remove until the deed is done then place back,this would give the player an income (gold).

You could also add a spell to make a npc give a sex show with a bottle and roaming npc,s give gold to watch.

Thanks for the work on the mods and as stated above brilliant that you guy and gals put a lot of time into the ideas and build up the mods.

Thank You.

• 1 month later...

I am not sure i will ever finish this mod.

Everytime i return to work on it again, i find some major annoyance that puts me off again.

So, my current goal is to put together a working demo of sorts, document everything, and release it as a modders resource so someone can take over.

Hello roggvir.
Sorry for your HDD. (*american funeral*)

I just stumbled across this thread and find it a very good idea !
Maybe you should ask the DD team (Thinking of Kimy or Heretical) for help, they surely can help you more than us :|

Im just wondering, is your work made for bondage or sex? maybe both? (just asking, huh)

Hello roggvir.

Sorry for your HDD. (*american funeral*)

I just stumbled across this thread and find it a very good idea !

Maybe you should ask the DD team (Thinking of Kimy or Heretical) for help, they surely can help you more than us :|

Im just wondering, is your work made for bondage or sex? maybe both? (just asking, huh)

Thanks, i might try contacting them later once i have it ready for someone to take over (that being said, if anyone would like to, feel free to PM me).

As for your question, yes, it's for everything - it should allow ppl to put together all kinds of interactions, be it sex or bondage, or both, or neither, single actor, or up to 4 actors.

For example, you could use it even to do things like making two actors sit a table to have a drink together, or (as was originally intended) make one actor lean over the table and the other one fuck her/him, or spank her/him (and instead of table, it could be bed, or chair, or special BDSM furniture, or a stump in the woods, or just a bare ground anywhere).

...but i believe the descriptiong should be already explaining this, no?

Just wanted to ask if there was bondage and sex at the same time! (I prefer bondage over sex, huh.)

Thanks for answering anyway, i hope we will all be able to see your work someday :D

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@Roggvir:

I'm making some new furniture and wanted to add some more interaction. Can you hint me at a good point to start? I know, it's a bit vague question, but all my tries so far ended in NPCs having sex anywhere but on the furnitures :)

http://www.loverslab.com/topic/74586-furniture-lab-sandbox-experiment/

See if the author of this mod will help.  He has done some amazing things.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

(translated by Google)
I've been looking for a MOD as its framework. I'd like to see it working with the torture chamber of the assassins' gild. Just holding, spanking, and executing loses the target quickly, but being able to force enemies to torture each other and be sexually tortured is much more interesting. I am looking forward to :)

Is this mod dead? I sincerely hope not.

He was considering releasing what he has finished so that another developer could take up the mantle, but that was a year ago.

Unfortunately, I think it may very well be dead. I developed a mod that would utilize these features when released. I recently gave it a funeral in my "Abandoned Projects" folder. I enjoyed a hell of a wake though. ;)

Yes, i am very sorry, but this mod is very dead.

I lost all data except some old backups from year ago, and i just don't have the energy to do everything again.

I intend to pick it up again, but it might take a while, and it might be just for SSE (if we get something like SKSE which would provide some required features - especially any commands for working with armor/armorAddons and slots, outfit functions, all kinds of absolutely crucial "Game" functions, ModEvents! - without them its a nogo, various "Actor" related functions, bit shifting functions would be nice, and others i dont recall right now).

I am currently working on some brothel mod for Fallout 4, which is a child's play in comparison, so it should be finished soon and then i'll see how i feel - maybe it will fill me with some enthusiasm to pick this up again, maybe not.

• 1 year later...

Archived