Player Character Sound Issues?

HoneyHyde

Has anyone come across an issue where the player character's sounds don't work? For instant, battle grunts and cries, Shouts and even footsteps aren't working for my character, but it seems to work for everything else.

In addition, the music seems to almost never play (aside from the initial menu screen).

I have a ton of mods installed and I'd very much like to NOT remove everything and turn them back on one at a time (and I don't want to start over once AGAIN with my current saved game).

Any tips on where to look? 

-Honey

((Apparently I put this in the wrong location earlier. Hopefully this is the correct one.))

Not sure if this will help or not never got that issue, make a backup of the Skyrim.ini or save the default value somewhere else before changing it but try changing this value

Skyrim.ini:

[Audio]

uMaxSizeForCachedSound=4096

Hope it helps.

I'm guessing that's the Skyrim.ini in My Documents/My Games/Skyrim, correct?

Not sure if this will help or not never got that issue, make a backup of the Skyrim.ini or save the default value somewhere else before changing it but try changing this value

Skyrim.ini:

[Audio]

uMaxSizeForCachedSound=4096

Hope it helps.

I added it to the Skyrim.ini file under the other various Audio settings...but sadly no change. :(

Archived