FrostFall author chesko is "Calling All Animators"

Nepro

Hi,

If you are a Skyrim modder with animation experience, I would like to talk to you. Skill level is no barrier.

If one of your friends is a Skyrim animator, please forward them this message and ask them to contact me at chesko.tesmod@gmail.com. Please forward this to anyone with Skyrim animation experience you may know.

If availability is a concern, I think something can be worked out to keep everyone happy. Time is of the essence and I would like to find this person within the next 6 weeks. This is for future work that will be needed primarily in Last Seed, and the animation needed is very straight-forward (nothing as complex as a walk loop).

I hope this isn't the wrong place to post about this kind of thing, but finding eyeballs for a sort of niche skillset can be challenging.

Thanks, - Chesko

http://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/2u4abm/calling_all_animators/

Check out his reddit. Chesko is looking for animatiors.

Hi,

If you are a Skyrim modder with animation experience, I would like to talk to you. Skill level is no barrier.

If one of your friends is a Skyrim animator, please forward them this message and ask them to contact me at chesko.tesmod@gmail.com. Please forward this to anyone with Skyrim animation experience you may know.

If availability is a concern, I think something can be worked out to keep everyone happy. Time is of the essence and I would like to find this person within the next 6 weeks. This is for future work that will be needed primarily in Last Seed, and the animation needed is very straight-forward (nothing as complex as a walk loop).

I hope this isn't the wrong place to post about this kind of thing, but finding eyeballs for a sort of niche skillset can be challenging.

Thanks, - Chesko

http://www.reddit.com/r/skyrimmods/comments/2u4abm/calling_all_animators/

Check out his reddit. Chesko is looking for animatiors.

He needs to be looking for scripters.

Archived